Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

chapter 12

by youngandreckless 5 reviews

chapter 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 539 words

0Unrated
last chapter for tonight...its 3:30 in the morning and i want sleep. unless laura wants to finally put a chapter up lol :p

Chapter 12

Stacey's POV

Jess is one sick fuck...how could she get a kick out of this. I pushed here out of my mind and continued my search for joe.

Where the hell did he go...and damn it's COLD!

I pulled my hood up and tucked my hands inside the pockets of the hoodie I stole from Pete. Hey he has a million plus. He wont notice one missing.

I finally found joe sitting on a bench about a mile away from the house.

"talk to me" I whispered sitting down next to him.

Hmm seems like I did this with pete not to long ago...oh wait...I did...yesterday.

"What do you want me to say" he whispered not looking up. I don't like boys being all sad! It makes me sad.

"Joey! Talk to me" I whinned tugging on his hoodie like a two year old begging for attention.

A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

Hey it was atleast something.




Joe's POV

"Did she kill her?" I asked finally looking up at stacey. The thought had been bugging ever since I found out I could have been a dad.

Stacey looked horrified. "no! omg no...laura couldn't do a thing like that..."

"but jess..."

"jess talks shit...but no she didn't kill her...the doctor said something about the baby not implanting...or burying herself into the womb. It was just a shot of bad luck...or well good in this case I guess."

I felt a wave of relief spread over me. I am really glad she didn't kill her...if she did I don't think I could forgive her. But this changes things. Yeah I am mad that she didn't tell me...but I don't know its all so frustrating.

"You gonna be ok Joey" stacey chattered sitting down on my lap. I pulled her to me hugging her tightly noticing how cold she was.

"yeah...I'll be alright...lets get back...pete will murder me if you get sick" I rubbed her arms hoping it would warm her up.

"ahhh...I'll live" I laughed as she just chattered more her words coming out slured. I took her hand and we walked back to the house.

"Thanks stace..." she was like a sister to me. This whole group was my family. I would die with out them.

"anytime hun...now you gonna talk to your lover?" I nodded winking at her and walking upstairs



Pete's POV

I laid there watching Laura sleep. It's amazing how your world could turn upside down then right side up and in a flash be back where you started.

I looked up as the door opened. I nodded at Joe as he slipped in.

"may I?" he asked pointing to laura.

I nodded slipping out from under and letting him take my spot. I gave a silent wave as he thanked me before heading back to my own room.

Or maybe... I should detour...where did my little deamon run off to.



~~~~~~~~
thanks for the reviews you are all my heros
Sign up to rate and review this story