Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 930 words

0Unrated
Im slow at typing, ask Stacey she'll tell you. but since shes out for a little bit and I just finished typing chapter 13 and I know you want to read it, since I read your reviews I decided to update it and as Stacey said thanks. it means alot that you guys read and enjoy the story. if i get bored i'll write and post chapter 14 to other wise it'll be posted when Stacey gets back. thanks - Laura.






Chapter 13



Joe's POV


The night came and went just like that... now the sun beamed through the window, and I hadnt fallen asleep at least not that I can remember I just laid there next to her. I looked down seeing her eyes open. "Morning," I whispered. She didnt reply, she just looked at me. I searched my mind for something to say, but my mind was blank. It hadnt been blank all night.
"Do you hate me?" She sat up, rubbing her eyes then turning around looking at me.
"No, you think I should?.. cause if it'll make you feel better I can or I can try," she shook her head, half smiling. I reached up pushing her hair out of her face.
"I wanted to tell you, i did, but I was scared, and then like that she was gone, and I figured it was best for only one of us have to live with the what if thoughts,"
"Scared of what? that I wouldnt want her?"
"That and what it would do to Fall Out Boy, the four of you love this band it's your worlds, and I didnt want to ruin it, I regret sometimes not telling you, like sitting here now and seeing you hurt over it but then I dont regret it when your out on that stage,"
"You think about her alot?"
"Everyday. sometimes all day, more so when im around you," She looked down fumbling with her fingers.
"Someday will you take me to her grave..." She looked up.
"Yeah, if you want," she shrugged.
"Okay... listen I know about her now, so you when you think about her, and get sad im here, dont deal with it by yourself, I dont want any repeats of last night, like this.." I grabbed her hand turning it over my finger over the bandaid that covered the cut on her wrist, "No matter what happens with anyone, me, stacey, pete, patrick, andy, your parents... anyone, you arent to do this ever again, i can live with the fact that you didnt tell me about her, but i couldnt live with the fact that you thought you had to hurt yourself to make it better, it doesnt, it makes everything worse, I didnt get a bloody lip and black and blue eye cause I didnt wanna be with you, relationships are about the good and bad, and if you care enough you stick through it, you got me...you break stuff and throw it across the room, punch someone if you gotta, but promise me you wont ever do this again..." I lifted her chin to looked at me, "If you dont promise Im throwing every razor in this place out along with any sharp objects, mirrors..any glass, everything,"
"I promise,"
"C'mere," I pulled her to me, holding her for the longest time. She pulled away as the bedroom door open.
"Listen its such a pretty day, and I heard most your conversation, so I know you all made up, or at least most of the way, so how about we go play in the snow," Patrick stood in the doorway smiling.
"We'll be out in a minute," I nodded to Patrick, he screamed YAY! then screamed at Andy as he closed the door. She stared at me. "What?"
"Its like negative something degrees out there, and you guys wanna go play in it?"
"That's the point of snow,"


Stacey's POV


I woke up trying to remember last night, and then it all came back to me, how could anyone forget last night. I turned over coming face to face with Pete. He lay there sleeping peacefull or at least I hoped he was. "Is he awake?" Patrick opened the door. I shook my head. He came running and jumping in the middle of the bed. His elbow ended up in my side, I pushed him over yelling at him.
"Im trying to sleep, go do someone else," Pete mumbled.
"We all going out to play in the snow, and im sure if you dont get up Joe and Laura will stay in that room finishing there make up process..." I laughed as Pete pushed Patrick in the floor, going down with him. I looked over the edge of the bed at them.
"Bed to comfortable for you two?"
"Yeah it makes to much noise the floor is quiet," Patrick laughed.
"Is my sister really in there "making up" with him?" Pete sat up rubbing his eyes.
"Not yet, but they might be now," I laughed harder at the disgusted face Pete made.
"She wants to play with something id rather it be the snow then eww his body," He stuck his tongue out in a disgusted way, "Lets go play in the fucking snow!" Pete jumped up.
"Petey..." I laughed as he went to walk out of the room, he turned looking at me. "You forgot your friend,"
"Nah hes gonna lay there for a while, right Patrick,"
"No I gotta get dressed cant play in the snow in my underwear it'll be to cold,"
Sign up to rate and review this story