Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Song

by DarknessBliss 1 review

Ville watches the house

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-11-16 - 1188 words

1Original

A/N: The lyrics are from the song Dark Light by H.I.M

Beyond Ophelia's Field, lays Coiner's Lake. Where the dark water is icy cold all year-round and a giant lone tree stoops over the water. Withered, leafless, and no life inhabiting it.
Well, almost. Save the one vampire standing on the highest branch, watching the house across the road.
Vampire vision really is a wonder, isn't it? Coiner's Lake is far away from Ophelia's Field. To the ordinary human eye, nobody could see anything past the grassy field. But to a vampire, it's just like you're looking across the street.
Ville was standing on the tree branch. He changed his clothes before he left the church. He was now in a long-sleeved black shirt, tight black jeans, boots, and a long black coat. He was staring at a female vampire and a male ghoul embracing. From the description that Sloane gave him and the others, they must be Helena Sheridan and Frank Iero.
Ville raised his eyebrows in intrigue. Sloane failed to mention that Helena was a ravishing beauty. He smiled to himself. She'll be worth taking back home.
Suddenly, Ville heard a rustling sound beside him and let out a sigh of annonyance, "You could have waited a few more minutes, Hayley. You're still supposed to be in the field with Brandon and Tre, watching Masque's Hall."
Hayley appeared behind him, smiling, "Sorry to distrubed your peeping tom activities here, Ville. But Brandon and Tre are annonying me."
"So ignore them," said Ville.
Hayley ignored him instead. She looked at Helena, "Whoa! That's her?"
"Yes," he answered in a bored tone.
"No offense, but she looks a hell lot better than Sloane!" Hayley commented.
"She certainly is," said Ville.
They were silent for a moment until Ville asked, "What did Brandon do this time?"
Hayley crossed her arms and huffed, "He said he couldn't believe that he was stuck with a baby vampire with goldfish hair and Tre didn't say anything to defend me;"
Ville turned to her, "Well, you are the youngest of the brood and , although it's not the same shade as a goldfish, your hair is an outragous orange."
"That's not the point! The point is that Brandon never got over the fact that I'm the only girl here and doesn't act like the sexy slutty girl vampires."
"Would you want to be? Wantons as they lived, wantons they'll always be. Be glad you'e not like them. You're a woman of undead independence."
Hayley didn't say anything but she blushed at that statement.
"And if you want to know who the real girl is, just call him out about the time he was running away, screaming that one year," Ville reminded her. "You know, from the little girl with the toy poodle on a leash."
Hayley's mouth spread to a wicked grin, "Ohhh yeah...Ha ha! He screamed like a bitch when he saw that teeny tiny poodle yipping at him! Tre would have a field day listening to that!"
"Great. Now go back to your post and tell the boys to go back to the church. It's almost morning," Ville commanded.
Hayley giggled evilly as she disappeared into the night. Ville went back to watching the house. More specifically, watching Helena. So she was the little wisp that stole Gerard away from Sloane.
Quite a lady.

Back in the house in Ophelia's Field, Helena was alone again. Frank sensed Bob was getting close and disappeared again. Gerard was still upstairs, studying. She figured that he wanted to be alone.
She leaned against the wooden railing, listening to the crickets chirping sad songs in the cool starry night. Her grandma once told her that when someone dies, a cricket chirps a sad song to sing the soul to rest. So far, Helena heard a array of cricket funeral songs.
Probably for George's parents, Helena thought sadly. She sighed into the darkness. Then the field was silent. This is eerie, Helena thought.
Then the silence was broken by a sound. Helena tried to use her supersonic hearing to listen very closely. The sound was a voice...a man's voice. Singing.
Shivers run through the spine of hope, the voice sang softly through the field. The man's voice is somehow...comforting her. She closes her eyes and loses herself in the words.
The song coninued, As she cries the poisoned tears of a life denied in the raven-black night holding hands with dark light...
Helena felt new sensations running through her. A sweet weakness. She felt helpless by the song but she didn't care.
Come shine in her lost heart tonight and blind all fears that haunt her with your smile.
Helena felt herself moving to the porch steps. Helena's eyes were still closed as she absentmindly took her first step. Her foot missed the first step and she was about to fall to the hard gravel ground. She was saved by Gerard when he came from behind her and grabbed her waist.
He turned her around, "Helena, are you okay? Where are you going?"
Helena snapped out of her trance and looked at him, "G-Gerard? Why am I on the steps?"
"You mean you didn't realize you were coming down the stairs?" Gerard questioned in disbelief.
Helena shook her head, "No. I was just standing near the railing, listening to the crickets. Then the crickets stopped and then I heard a voice singing...that's all I remember."
Gerard stroked her hair, "Well, I'm all finished and it's almost dawn. Come to bed."
Helena smiled gratefully, "Good. I wanted this horrible night to end."
"I know. I'm sorry that your birthday was ruined," Gerard apologized.
Helena kissed his cheek, "It wasn't your fault. Come on."
Gerard escorted her into the house and followed her in, but not before looking over the field in concern. He didn't sense any strangers in the field. So where did the voice came from? Gerard thought to himself.
He closed the door and went upstairs with Helena.

Ville watched them go inside the house, cursing to himself. His song almost got her. Ah well, Ville thought with a sly smirk. There's always tomorrow night...and it'll be one hell of a party in Ophelia's Field
But until then, he and the others would have to keep watch.

Gerard was re-reading the book about the vampiric freaks' traits while Helena slept peacefully beside him in the bed. He stops reading for a moment and looked at her. He knew Frank was with her again. His scent was still on her skin.
Worst yet, Frank said he loves her.
Anger rose within Gerard. His fangs grew out and his eyes glowed red. But he was calmed when he heard Helena turning herself around and wrapped her arm around his waist.
He touched her hand. "I don't care if you let other people into your heart," he whispered to her. "But you are and will forever be mine. Frank," he said his name acidly. "better realize that."

-------------------
A/N: The intense chapters are coming up soon. READ AND REVIEW, LOVIES
Sign up to rate and review this story