Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Watch

by DarknessBliss 1 review

Ophelia's Field has eyes...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-11-19 - 2060 words

1Exciting
The next morning was covered with heavy clouds and it was raining hard on and off. It was good weather for the plants but bad for the roads. It was very good weather for seven vampires spying on seven vampires, a ghoul, and a child.
Sloane and Ville watched over the front of the house from Coiner's Lake. Hayley, Brandon, and Tre took spots in the grassy field near Masque's Hall. Mike watched the back of the house in a distant field and Billie Joe watched the house through one of the tall trees.

We'll start with Sloane and Ville at Coiner's Lake around 7AM...

"We're very fortunate," Ville commented about the weather.
Sloane nodded, "We'll be more fortunate tonight if things go well."
Ville turned to Sloane "Is there any more things you need to tell me?"
"Why? Do you?" Sloane raised an eyebrow. "I've told you everything about me. Unlike you."
"Oh really?"
"Yes. Really."
Sloane felt a rush of cold wind on her cheek and an icy hand gripping her throat. Ville leaned in by her ear, "And what would that be, dear?"
She tried to swallow but found it to be a little hard, "Y-You never told m-me you are a hybrid. I-I could smell it in your b-blood."
Ville smiled sweetly as he applied a little more pressure, "True, darling. I never told you that. but there's something that you never told me either." He whispered in her ear, "You failed to mention that you know that poor excuse for a half-vampire Niccolo and that you promised him Helena."
"W-Well, I-I did asked him first," she managed to say. "But I really have no intention to keep that promise."
"Then why did you tell him you would?"
"Because I needed his minions to put a scare on Gerard and Helena."
"That married couple with the kid?"
"Right"
"So our agreement stands?"
"Yes...please let me go..."
Ville released his hand from Sloane's neck. Sloane rubbed out the pain and smoothed out her voice, "I'm only using Niccolo to get what I want, which I already did. After this is over, I need to get rid of Niccolo."
"Hmm," Ville grunted while he turned his gaze back to the house. Neither one said anything else.
He saw Helena through the upstairs window. Changing her clothes. He watched her slip out of her nightie and into a black long-sleeved shirt, a white button-up overshirt, and black chain-belted miniskirt, black nylon stockings, and knee-high black jopher boots.
Quite a woman, thought Ville.
Sloane finally broke the silence, "So, what are you mixed with?"
"A siren," he said. "I sing to my victims instead of glamouring them. Just as effective."
Slaone was impressed, "Have you ever used your voice to get a woman?"
Ville smiled to himself, "Not until recently."
Sloane didn't know what to make on that remark.

Ophelia's Field, exactly 12 PM.
Hayley was standing on her knees in the long grass of the field near Masque's Hall. Bored out of her skull. All she's been doing is standing out in the rain, watching the wind blowing through the grass, and listening to a couple of airheaded vampire bitches named Serafina and Tabatha.
Why was I put here on this stupid job? Hayley sulked in her mind. Listening to a couple of slutty vampires in hopes of planning an attack tonight!
Then Hayley's ears perked up when she heard a voice in Masque's Hall. Tabatha's.
"Ow!" Tabatha's voice shrieked and it sounded like she dropped something.
"What's wrong?" Serafina asked frantically as she ran into the room.
"I was picking up some books that Mikey left scattered on the floor when he went to get the books that he brought to Gerard last night. So I decided to clean up and when I picked up one book, a huge jolt of pain shot through my hand"
"Which book was it?" asked Serafina, bending down and picking up the remaining books.
"It was a red hardcover with a gold band along the spine," Tabatha said as she cradled her hurt hand.
Hayley was confused. How can a book hurt a vampire?
She continued to listen to the voices in the house and she heard tiny metal 'plink' sound dropping to the floor. She sensed it being picked up and she heard Serafina speak again, "It's a necklace. A gold crucifix."
"Damn it, that explains it," Tabatha complained.
"You can't touch crucifixes?" Serafina asked in a slightly surprised tone.
"No," Tabatha confessed. "I died a devoted Christian."
"Christ, poor you," Serafina sympathized.
A huge devilish smile spread across Hayley's face. Now she can bring party favors.

Left to Ophelia's Field, 5 PM.
Tre reached inside a small cooler he brought with him this morning and pulled out two bottles of a thick red liquid that a handmade label says 'AB POS.' As in AB Positive.
He hands a bottle to Brandon, "Drink?"
Brandon took the bottle without a word. He was too busy watching Frank sitting on the steps of his home and George was playing quietly with a ball.
"Tre," Brandon said at last. "Stop me if you think it's crazy but I just had a thought."
"I don't know what Hayley's underwear looks like," Tre said, opening his blood bottle.
Brandon narrowed his eyes at Tre's comment, "Don't make me sick. I'm being serious here. It's about Sloane."
"I definitely don't know what Sloane's underwearlooks like," Tre shrugged. "Probably white lace."
"Will you get serious?!" Brandon pounded his fist to the ground in frustration.
"All right, all right," Tre put up a hand in defense. "What about Sloane?"
"See that kid there?" Brandon points him out.
Tre sees him, "Yeah"
"You know his family was killed last night."
"Uh-huh"
"But something's been bugging me."
"What?"
"Vampiric freaks have a certain...oder."
"They do?"
"Yeah. It's a mixture of slow cooking battery acid, wet mud, and rotting animal carcass. In my opinion."
"Okay. So?"
"I smelled it on Sloane."
Tre's eyes widened, "Really?"
Brandon nodded and flared his nostrils, "I think Sloane's working with those slime fucks."
"Why?" Tre said then shuddered with disgust.
"I don't know. But it makes you wonder and nauseous at the same time, huh?" said Brandon.
"Wonder if she's screwing them or wonder if she sent them after the kid's parents as a 'warning' to Helena?" asked a familiar female voice.
Both boys turned and saw Hayley approaching them, smiling.
Brandon raised his eyebrows, "Why are you so smiley?"
"The same reason you guys should be," Hayley answered while taking the bottle from Tre's hand and taking a swig. She swallowed and cleared her now-moist throat. "We just found a couple weaknesses from these 'bad ass vamps'."
"A couple?" Tre questioned.
Brandon blew an exegerrated breath, "We only have one: the kid."
"Au contrary, mon ami," Hayley whispered in his ear, in French, "We have another. And we have to ransack the church when we come back."
"For what? All they have worth stealing is those damn crucfixes," said Tre.
"Trust me," Hayley assured him. "They're gonna be worth their weight in gold. Wait'll you hear this..."

Way residence, 3:02 PM.
So far, in both Billie Joe and Mike's cases, nobody has left the house except for the ghoul and the kid.
Mike has been watching Bob and Ray in the foyer while Billie Joe watched Gerard and Helena in their rooms.
Let's check on Mike's progress, shall we?
Mike was standing in a distance away from the house, listening.
"Can't believe Gerard had a crazy ex-fiancee," Bob said to Ray.
"Don't you mean has?" Ray quered.
"Had, has. Who cares! Point is, she's nuts and she still wants Gerard."
"That's what I don't understand. He left her and she's still going after him."
" 'If I can't have him, nobody can'? "
"But she does still want him. Why want a guy who clearly wants nothing to do with you?"
"Dunno...think she'll come back?"
"Probably, and we'll probably take her down. After all, it's one against eight."
"Heh. Yeah."
Mike listened to every word and couldn't stop himself from snickering a little. They really had no idea what was coming to them tonight.

Meanwhile, Billie Joe remained in the highest branch on the tree right next to the house. He looked into the window of Gerard's bedroom.
Gerard was sitting in the middle of his bed. He was dressed in a leather jacket, a red shirt, black jeans, and a pair of black vans. He was recalling the events of last night .
The most prominent memory was finding that bloody message in Masque's Hall from Sloane. She did this on Helena's first undead birthday. A day that should have been a joyous occasion.
It wasn't just celebrating the day that Helena became one of them. To Gerard, it was the day that he realized that taking Helena would alter his life forever. That through that short time they had together, he felt familiar and welcoming feelings coming back to him. Like it was all right to be himself again. To let someone into his heart again.
To love again.
Helena Sheridan was the first woman he ever loved since the death of his beloved Helena LeAnge. Sloane, now that he knew last night, killed LeAnge and would have no qualms about killing Helena.
Gerard stood up from the bed and walked over to his desk. He felt his blood boiling like hot oil. How dare Sloane rob him of his happiness once again! Rage ran through his body like an uncontrollable fire.

Helena was leaving her room, about to go out and check on George and Frank. She heard a loud crashing sound coming from Gerard's room. She ran down the hall and swung his door open.
She saw that his desk was broken into a hundred pieces. Then she heard hard breathing coming from the bed. She turned around and saw Gerard sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes were glowing red and his fangs were dangerously long. His right hand was bruised and bloody; with a large jagged chunk of wood was sticking out of his wrist. He broke his desk with his hand during his moment of blind rage.
"Gerard! You're bleeding!" Helena screamed at him. "And there's a piece of wood in your wrist!"
Gerard didn't respond. His breathing became more rapid and harder. Now Helena realized what was happening right now. Like the vampires of lore, Gerard's body is now suffering dramatically from that piece of wood. His wrist was pouring out streams of blood. Left untreated, he will die in a matter of minutes.
Wasting no time, Helena bolted over to him and ripped out the wood piece from his wrist. Gerard howled in pain and Helena bared out her shoulder and clawed her long nails into her shoulderblade, causing it to bleed.
Helena grabbed his head and pulled him towards her bloody shoulder, "Drink! Drink, god damn you!"
Gerard inhaled the scent of fresh blood and clamped his mouth onto her shoulder. He was gulping it down while Helena watched his wrist heal itself. When he felt like he took enough, he retracted his fangs from her flesh and sat back.
His eyes returned to its natural color and his breathing went back to normal. He looked at her, "Helena..."
"Gerard, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Helena scolded. "You almost died!"
"I got angry," he said.
"About what?" she asked.
Gerard touched her face with such tenderness, "About how Sloane is trying to make me go to her and get rid of you. I don't want to lose you ever."
"You won't," she kissed him once on the lips. "She won't get me.I'm not as weak as I look. You made me that way."
She kissed him again and murmured against his lips, "Promise me that you'll never do that again."
"Never," Gerard breathed out and went back to kissing her with all he got.

Billie Joe witnessed the whole ordeal and made mental notes on what to bring tonight.

By 5 PM that day, everyone left their posts and headed back to the church in Canceler's Forest with plans in mind to throw one hell of a party.

----------------------------------
A/N: Next chapter's gonna be short. Just warning you guys. R&R, please.

Sign up to rate and review this story