Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Assassin

Kidnapped

by Dalnora 7 reviews

"Where are we?"Theresa said, glancing over her shoulder. "I don't know- there's the assassin!" Archie pointed at the tree beside them. Theresa stared up into the face of the assassin.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 175 words

0Unrated
Theresa sat down in her favorite chair in the Gods' Lounge. It was a cold November night and it was already snowing. When Herry offered her a hot chocolate she mumbled thank you and drifted off to sleep.

*
Theresa awoke suddenly. There was a loud smash, fallowed by Odie, Archie, and Jay running into the room.
"What the hell was that?" Theresa asked. She saw a tall, dark figure jump out a broken window.
"Who was that?" Archie asked, looking at Theresa expectedly.
"I don't know!"
"I think I do." Everyone turned their heads towards Odie. Odie typed in something on his laptop. Theresa read it quickly.
"You don't think that-"
Odie nodded.
"That's not good..."

*
Atlanta was studying. It was extremly boring; she was struggling to stay awake. She snapped back to reality when she heard something expenive-sounding break. She got up from the chair, then felt a cold hand on her shoulder. Then she heard a soft voice say, "Come with me, Artemis."
There was a second of pain, then everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story