Categories > TV > Doctor Who > The Chonicles of the War Doctor.

Chapter Four

by 7thdoctor 0 reviews

The War Doctor and Mona help fight the Daleks until a cease fire is called. They are to meet the Emperor Dalek on the cruciform with the Master and Rassilon.

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Published: 2014-12-23 - 2402 words

0Unrated
The days wander in the speed of the seasons as the Warrior and Mona help defend the operating tower and panels connected to the sky trench. However its only been about a month and a half and the Warrior has made some progress in the field defending tower Koreen. There loss of men has went donw by at least ten percent. Mona has been helping, and shadowing some of the medical Personel there in the tower. However at this moment The Warrior is briefing a regiment on how to engage some key Dalek battle some evasive maneuvers he learned from the RAF on Earht circa 1942. The War TARDIS's sat prepped and ready to deploy as the Warrior finished his briefing.
"...Further more, i will send a signal once i have made it aboard. Do not move until you receive the signal. These blasted TARDIS shields arent the best. You could improve on yours by re routing some of the unused energy that goes into your emergency thrusters. However when the time comes you may not have those thrusters, so its up to you boys. " The Warrior explains as he stands in front of about a dozen TimeLord Soldiers.
"Before i deploy the signal i will have already detonated the EMP disabling the craft and its neighboring crafts." The Warrior then turns to point at the scanner behind him. "These Crafts flanking out to the side here will be an advantage, however after the EMP is activated it will only last for a few minutes. The Daleks will be able to adapt. So you must be ready, and act quickly if we are to make any sort of dent in this siege. This is a big operation. Keep your heads on out there." Commands the Warrior. The Soldiers all salute.
"Yes now dont salute me get to your positions and await my signal." The Warrior turns and walks to his TARDIS. He strolls in and Mona is fitting her new laser rifle with a frontal grip.
"Well Mona it is time for us to be away. Are you completely sure you arent afraid?" Asks the Warrior as he regulates The TARDIS shields to with take the EMP.
"Ole timer, would you stop worrying about me and lets get this show on the road." Replies Mona looking over at him lowering her modified weapon to her side. The Warrior smiles and finishes his task.
"Alright, that should do it old girl!" He excitingly shouts at the TARDIS.
"Yes yes you will be just fine, now lets get on with it, shall we?" He continues his dialogue with the Machine earning a bit of a disturbing look from Mona. The Warrior then pulls a lever and the TARDIS de materializes from the sky trench.
"Yes now Mona, if things go as i plan, this could be a major victory in the war." The Warrior boasts as they stand in the TARDIS waiting to arrive at their destination.
"Yes maybe ole timer, we can only hope so." Says Mona. Then, Before they can reach there destination, they recieve a message from the Time Lords. A hologram message opens inside the TARDIS over the console appearing to be from Rassilon.
"Doctor you must cease this operation at once!" A very worried Rassilon commands.
"What are you Talking about?" Replies Mona.
"The Daleks are asking for a cease fire we must concur in the interest of our countrymen!"Rassilon Informs.

"A cease fire? You believe them, are you a moron!?" Shouts the Warrior in disbelief.
"This could be the end of this barbaric war, and i shall not be debating that with you. However i do wish to speak with you face to face." Replies Rassilon and then as quickly as it started, his figure fizzles away.
"Well for Heavens Sake, he cannot be that much of a beligerent idiot. However i suppose, thats that." Says the Warrior as he changes course back to Rassilon.
"What do you mean thats that?!" Asks Mona now infuriatingly surprised.
"Well what would you have me do? Risk the fact that they are un trustworthy and attack them as they are asking for a cease fire. The only thing i want is for this blasted war to end. I realize you have only been here for a month or so however this war has been raging for six years my dear. In six years weve done all of this. I cannot take that risk." The Angry Warrior pulls the lever and the TARDIS trembles changing course.
"I just figured you would fight more!" Replies Mona as she sits back in her seat.
The Warrior ignores her as he fidgets with the TARDIS controls. Then the signature wheezing sound begins and the piece in the middle of the console ceases movement which means they have landed. Quickly The Warrior makes his way to the doors as they walk directly into the chambers of Rassilon.
"Well you were always one for an entrance Doctor." Says Rassilon cheekily as he greets them.
"Well Rassilon lets cut to the chase here, what makes you believe there will be no double cross here?" Says The Warrior very angrily.
"Well yes there isnt any evidence to prove that they are trust worthy i do agree. That is beside the point, they have no reason to believe that we wouldn't do the same." Rassilon replies attempting to diffuse the situation.
"They have killed so many, even outside the Time War!" Mona shouts at Rassilon. The Warrior looks to his companion in surprise.
"You will watch your tongue at me girl!" Shouts Rassilon at the Disrespect of Mona.
"You need to calm down, this is my companion, my friend. You do not speak to her in such a manner!" The Warrior steps in between the two.
"Doctor you may defend her now but with that tone of voice she will have further problems here on Galifrey." Rassilon remarks. He then attempts to change the subject.
"Look Doctor there is nothing that can be said to change this. They may still be holding there position however they have ceased all military activity opposing us. We have Done the same. We are also preparing for the first of many peace talks with the Daleks." Rassilon confidently says. The Warrior sighs in disbelief.
"I do hope you lose this attitude you have there Doctor you will be one of the Delegates representing Galifrey." Rassilon informs the Warrior. The Warrior looks up from his sigh, eyes wide.
"Where are you planning to have these peace talks Rassilon? And who are the other delegates?" Asks the Warrior now with a more worried tone.
"Well it shall be you, myself, and the Master, who has been finally successfully revived. We also plan on having the Talks on the Cruciform, its neutral ground." Rassilon then walks back to behind his desk.
"I was as afraid of such. You are wanting to hold these barbaric killing machines in one of the most important Galifreyan built satellites ever created. If they were to learn the history of that plat form, the equations you used to solve the time travlel achievement, they could possibly destroy everything in existence! Also you believe that the Master is mentally capable of carrying on peace delegations with Daleks! Wheres Romana, why isnt she coming in his stead?!" The Angry Warrior fires his inquiry.
"Romana has stepped down as Lady President ,and exiled herself from Galifrey. I am acting Lord President until the war is over. So it will be as i said, You, I, and the the meeting is very shortly so i will meet you there soon, the Master is awaiting your arrival." Rassilon looks down at his desk as the Warrior and Mona stand in front of him.
"Well we will be there, and i will say i told you so when the time is right Rassilon...when the time is right." Says the Warrior as he turns to head back into his TARDIS. Rassilon sits and watches as the blue police box disappears.
"Mona..." Says the Warrior as they jump into the vortex. "Mona, im afraid tonight could be a very dangerous one. Rassilon is a fool to believe that The Daleks are going to uphold a cease fire, and to believe that the Master is capable of handling a delegation. I am troubled, so we will not go in there without a backup plan understand. Now listen very closely..." The Warrior begins to speak very quietly, almost inaudible.

The Hours Pass and now the meeting is about to begin on the Cruciform. The Master stands in the middle on the seal of Galifrey with Rassilon awaiting The Warrior. The Master looks a bit different than the last time The Warrior had seen him. Now reduced to a short old man. His newly fitted black suit did not match his appearance. His snow white hair almost made him look like a young father christmas.
Then through the silence The TARDIS begins its materialization process. The whooshing and wheezing finally end and The Warrior exits the TARDIS.
"Well, it has been a very long time Doctor..." Says the Master holding both arms out wide as if to engage a hug.
"Dont touch me Master!" The Warrior scolds.
"Well a bit touchy i see after a few hundred years..." The Master ends his hug and backs away.
"Yes well a psychopathic murderer can put you a bit on edge." Replies The Warrior.
"Wheres your companion Doctor?" Asks Rassilon.
"Shes back on Galifrey staying out of the way. Because on the very likely chance that these things betray us. i would not want her to have to see me get killed here tonight." Replies The Warrior as he shifts his attention to the airlock.
"Yes well thats a shame, i always love meeting the little apes you carry around." The Master grins as he can see the Warrior become a tad angry.
"Master, now you will act will you Doctor. This could be history in the making. The end of the great Time War. So behave yourself." Commands Rassilon
"Yes yes i do apologize i have been dead for a while. Just wanted a quick laugh." Scoffs the Master.
Then the air locks deploy and open. The Emperor Dalek followed by two higher up soldier Daleks roll in. It takes a few moments for them to roll into place but they arrive in the middle of the cruciform where the three Timelords are standing.
"Well so elegant to meet you Emperor Dalek." Greets Rassilon.
"WE ARE PLEASED TO MEET YOU!" Screams the Emperor Dalek in its malevolent metallic voice.
"Yes well shall we proceed, i am Rassilon as you may well know." Rassilon motions to himself, he then motions to his other associates, " these people are the Master, and The Doctor."
The Emperor Dalek immiediantly Moved his attention to the Doctor.
"WE HAVE MET YOU MANY TIMES BEFORE! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TRUST US, WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" The Dalek Emperor asks.
"Yes well that is true, i want peace just as much as you do. There fore i will put away any rivalry..." The Warrior takes a glare at the Master, " any rivalry to do so. For the sake of the universe.
The Master stands silent not wanting to get shot.
"WELL HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE WE EXTERMINATE THIS PROBLEM BETWEEN US?" Emperor Dalek once again asks.
"Well..." Rassilon speaks up. "We could create a neutral zone between our two star systems. To keep the peace."
"A NEUTRAL ZONE? DO YOU IMPLY WE CUT ALL CONTACT?" The Emperor Dalek once again inquires.
"Well that could be a choice, however we could eventually learn to share-" Rassilon is cut off.
"DALEKS DO NOT SHARE, DALEKS ONLY RULE, WE WILL RULE, WE WILL EXTERMINATE EVERY THING ON YOUR PLANET TIIIIMMME LOOORD!"

The Master Decides to pipe up at this point; "Whoa there big fella... the hostility isnt nessesary. We are all just trying to solve the problem here."

The Dalek grows quiet and allows Rassilon to speak.

"Thank you Master. Now As iu was saying. We could cut all contact. That could be an option, or we could share the universe. Share intelligence with each other. Maybe even open a trading route of osme sorts. Im sure you have goods, so do we." Rassilon attempts to butter up the Emperor Dalek.

"WE DO WISH FOR PEACE...WE COULD POSSIBLY SET UP SOME FORM OF TRADE COMMUNICATION IN THE FUTURE. WHAT ABOUT A TRADE OF INFORMATION NOW AS GOOD WILL!" The Dalek shrieks.

Rassilon looks both at the Doctor and the Master with a smile.

"I'm sure something can be arranged." Answers Rassilon.

"THE TIME TRAVELING FORUMLA..." THE mettalic voice demands.

The Room grows quiet. nothing is said for a few moments. At that moment The Warrior presses a button he has been hiding in his hand.

"WE DEMAND THE TIME TRAVELING FORMULA TIIME LOORD!'' The Emperor Dalek demands.

"There is no way that can be done. You could take it and use it to destroy us!" The Warrior finally pipes up. The Empereor Dalek turns his attention back to the Warrior.

"YOU SAY WE ARE CONT TRUST WORTHY! WE SHALL EXTERMINATE YOUR ENTIRE RACE TIIIIME LOOORD! EXTERMINATE THE TIIME LORDS."

Right at that moment the cruciform begins to flood with Dalek soldiers. Rassilon quickly legs it back to the trans mat Leaving the master behind.

DOCTOOOOR,MAASTOOORRR WE HAVE YOU BOTH SURROUNDED! YOU SHALL BE EXTERMINATED!" The Emperor Dalek screams.

"Oh for heavens sake you bucket of bolts. Did you really believe i would come in here without a backup plan!" The Warrior shouts back at the Dalek.

Just then a Dalek shoots a ray of energy at The Warrior. It goes straigh threw him. He was never there. He was a hologram the entire time. The Daleks become out raged as soon as the Doctor and the TARDIS dissapear. So they turn there attention to the Master. However he had made his way to a TARDIS pod and jettisoned out of the Cruciform.

"I KNEW IT MONA! OH I just knew it. Those metal monsters did exactly how they were programmed. Thankfully i uploaded all the information off the Cruciform at the right moment. So now all they have is a glorified sight seeing device." The Warrior laughs and so does Mona.
Sign up to rate and review this story