Categories > Cartoons > Jimmy Neutron > Jimmy Neutron and the Alien Invation

The Wrongly Bannishment

by Parrotgirl97 0 reviews

Mr.Toad is very upset with Moley's behavior so it's three strikes and he's banned from every single place all except Zecora's house.

Category: Jimmy Neutron - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-01-12 - Updated: 2015-01-12 - 1842 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wild Pine High
in
Jimmy Neutron and the Alien Invation

by
Snowball Serina Katswell
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The characters are copyrights 2002 by Nickelodeon,1995 and 1999 by Cartoon Network,2003 by Kids WB and 1945,1949,1961,1966,1967 and 1977 by the Walt Disney Company.The characters are under the copyright act of 1973 which means they can be in fair use.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning,

This story contains swearing,cussing,gore and the violence that was never before done by cartoon characters

Viewer Discretion is adviced
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Chapter one-
--The wrongly bannishment--

November 13th 2014 12:16 PM

It was a cold and breezy afternoon at Nicktoonsville and the leaves are falling from the sky each time the wind blew them away until they grew back again next year.But inside the school however,the students of Wild Pine High are all doing their school work.It was lunch time and the students of the Red,Blue,Green and Yellow Sanctum were eating their lunches.That's our table over there....the one with the blue seats on them.Toady was always talking as usuial,Baggy was still doing his school work after eating his salad as lesser then before,Winnie often listens to what Toady was saying...but,forgot to clean up his ears...and here I am...I'm the one with the glasses..I often looked at the window thoughout the process of the leaves falling from the trees all thanks to the wind.Just then,I turned around and saw Jimmy on the red table with Blossom."Oh my....this is a very nice time to do that.....how thoughtful of them".I said while looking at them in a cupid like way.Unfortuneately,Toady caught me redpawed for peeping."Moley,what the fuck were you doing"? Said Toady when he grabs me by the jacket."Peeping"...I answered when I felt very ashamed of myself."Moley,Ratty told you never to peep on people's privicy.......it's rude and it's wrong".Said Toady when he told me what Ratty told me yesterday."I knew that.But,I never felt like that before".I told him.Just then,Toady got real mad scaring the pants out of me."GOD DAMN IT,MOLEY!WHY ON EARTH DID YOU EVER SAY SOMETHING TO ME LIKE THAT!?Just wait until we get to Ratty's house after school for that rude behavior of yours.This...is the very last straw,Moley...you have crossed the line of behaviors.You are herby banned from Toad Hall until you've made yourself a switch".Said Toady when he grabbed his things,left the cafeteria and walked all the way back to the Blue Sanctum for his third hour class angerly.Just then,Toady turns around and opens the door again for addional reminders."Oh and by the way...you're also banned from Angus' house and Ratty's house since this awful behavior of yours was getting even more worse.All......except for Zecora's house.....you can still go to it".Said Toady when he closed the door and left for the second time.I was in a complete shock when Toady said this...I felt heartbroken because of this.I was banned from MacBadger's house,Toady's house and Ratty's house if my behavior gets worser then ever before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly,the school bell rang and it's time for all of us to go to third hour.Nine minutes later,I was at the boys locker room with all the other boys from all four sanctums.Toady is always the first one in the locker room with his gym clothes on.Jimmy is now getting real pissed about what Toady said to me earlier during lunch and attacked him again."Toad,what the fuck did you do to Moley that made him cry"? Said Jimmy when he gripped on Toady's gym shirt."I bannished him from not only my home Toad Hall..but,I also bannished him from Angus' house and Ratty's house if his behavior continues".Said Toady when he told Jimmy the real truth and the answer to why I was like this.By the time I got dressed in my gym clothes in a small and very slow pace,Toady shook his head and gave me a strike."Strike one for putting on your Gym clothes in a rather slow pace,Moley".Said Toady when he took out his ticket sheets and at a moment,wrote an X with a number two pencil."Toad,stop it.You're hurting Moley's feelings".Said Jimmy when he points at Toady in front of me.Toady was shocked about how Jimmy points at him for an unsuspecting reason."James Issac Neutron,how dare you...all I did is give Moley strike one of three".Said Toady when he gave Jimmy yet another honest answer.I knew that Toady wasn't lying.I only knew that Toady was being honest with many people including Jimmy."Toad,you mother fucking son of a bitch.Undo what you did and appologize to Moley right now.I'm giving you 48 hours to decide to appologize to Moley.If not,then I'm telling Mr.MacBadger about what you did that broke the heart of poor little Moley earlier today".Said Jimmy when he told Toady that he has 48 hours to whenever he decides to owe me an apology or not.That was a very long time to take Toady that long.......but,it's Jimmy's choice and it's for his own good.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time fourth hour came,I was in a rush to my fourth hour class.....until I accidently bumpped into Toady again.But this time,he's not happy."Oh my gad....my beautiful red jacket".Said Toady when he looked at his jacket first and then angerly looks at me for what I've done to it."Oh dear...I'm so sorry,Toady".I said while touching my cheeks."Sorry's not going to cut it,Moley.Strike two for ruining my beautiful red jacket".Said Toady when he took out his ticket sheets and made another X with a number two pencil.I was very sad about it right now that I really need to run to my fourth hour class."MOLEY,YOU MOTHER FUCKER! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS"!Toady shouted as he points at me with his pointer finger after I left the halls.Jimmy is completely pissed about what Toady did...but is stopped by Blossom,the love of his life."Jimmy,stop.I know you're mad at Mr.Toad for something he did to Moley......but,it's his choice to give his members the warning and/or three strikes whenever he wants.You're not his grandmother".Said Blossom when she told Jimmy about what Toady can and can't do."I know that,Blossom.But,I just don't like it when Toad did this to Moley.I'm going to give Toad the servailence for that".Said Jimmy when he told her about spying on Toady."Okay...but,I really don't think you're gonna do that to Mr.Toad.He'll tell Principal Wartz on you".Said Blossom when she told Jimmy about Toady."That no good little motor car driving bitch...I'm going to beat the hell out of him".Said Jimmy when he angerly stormed over to his fourth hour class.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When it was time to go home seventy five minutes later after fourth and fifth hour,I was very heartbroken still.But as I was about to throw a paper airplane containing an appology letter to Toady,it accidently hit Eugine on the head causing him to hit Jenny and Eliza,bumpped DJ,threw Tico into the air getting himself seperated from Rigodon,lands on Helga's head...causing her to scream and threw her books.......causing her books to fall on Toady.Jimmy points and laughs at Toady for getting hit by Helga's books in a much bulling way."I'm okay".Said Eugine when he revealed his hand while DJ got Rigodon and Tico reunited with each other.But,Toady is getting really pissed about the incident."Alright...which one of you mother fuckers started this disaster"? Toady asked when he revealed the paper airplane with his fingers."It was Moley...he started something".Said Darwin Waterson when he points at me with his fin.Toady knew that I'm now in big trouble now.Toady is very pissed that he came almost a bit too close to me and looks at me with the eyes of anger."Moley...you've done it now,bitch".Said Toady when he angerly looks at me in a very pissed off way.Just then,Toady took out his ticket sheets and made the last X with a number two pencil,rips up the ticket sheet and gave it to me."Strike three for causing the most disgracefull incident I've ever encountered.In due to that awful behavior of yours,you're also herby banned from Ratty's house on the river.Here's your ticket,bitch".Said Toady when he points at me,grabs his things and angerly storms out of the school without looking back.I felt completely heartbroken about what Toady said was even true.I knew that now,I won't be able to go to Toad Hall or any other place including Ratty's house anymore.I lost my chances to visit Ratty again after school all because of what I've done to Toady's red jacket and even my behavior is very strange enough that Toady couldn't even handle it anymore.I felt like a little fool and a little big fat tunneling grey bowler hat wearing bitch.I sat underneath a tree and I began to cry about what Toady did to me.My eyes are now going into tears as my heart began to break.I can't go home....and I can't be a Toader anymore...after my bannishment,my membership has been revoked and that means...I won't be able to go to any of those meetings anymore.I had no choice but to move in with every other member of each of the five groups...but,in due to what Toady said,they all kicked me out...Winnie too kicked me out due to what Toady said......I just lost any of the hope I just have......I have no other choice but to go home,pack my things,write a letter,lock my door,put out a sign that says 'Gone forever' on it and walked away.I made one last look at my house,waved 'good bye'and walked away to a new place far away from here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes

This is the end of the first chapter.With a broken heart,Moley had no choice but to grab his things and sadly decided to relocate himself to a place far away from his old house.In the next chapter,Jimmy Neutron finds out that Moley was gone and it was all Mr.
Toad's fault.And with Moley gone,a new danger will appear before their eyes.Will Jimmy Neutron ever catch Mr.Toad in the act? Find
out in the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story