Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Ginger's Follies

Chapter 3 A Bully's Work Is Never Done

by orieo82 0 reviews

Ginger II found a worthy bully and she's pulling out all the stops.

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-02-23 - Updated: 2015-02-24 - 3849 words

0Unrated
Ginger II was in Kindergarten running like the rest of the kids in her class for her ever loving life.
Boy(Sneering) Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hirano where do you get your butt the wide load dept.?
Ginger II(Gasping) Just- leave- me- alone- David.
David(Walking up to Ginger II) Squeal piglet squeal like the piggy you are.
Ginger II moaned tears streaming down her face which is what a bully like David needed.
David(Pushing Ginger II into a mud puddle) There live in your home piggy.
Ginger II(Standing up) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh this will take hours to get out of my clothes.
David(Beaming) Not my problem geeky, little, piglet. By the way your nose is bleeding.
Ginger II bolted from the playground bawling determined to get even with David and she had a devious plan in her head.
Ginger II(Scrubbing herself off) Today's sign ups for extra curricular's and David's about to find out what happens when you make fun of little girls.
Ginger II saw herself clothes and all clean and she sneered grabbing a black Sharpie and skipping up to two lists signing her name and forging David's name on both.
Ginger II(Beaming) A piggy am I? Well you're about to see how this piggy can be the big bad wolf just as much.
Ginger II cackled triumphantly grabbing a duffle bag containing a leotard, pink tights, tutu, ballet slippers, and a Lil Spark uniform.
Ginger II(skipping off) David I hope you enjoy seeing me because I'm about to be your only friend he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeee.
Ginger II walked into Kindergarten her nose not bleeding anymore and the teacher Ginger II being a star student thought nothing of Ginger II being late.
Ginger II(Walking up to a girl) Laney I have a plan to get rid of our bully. So what do you say will you help me?
Laney(Building a block tower) What did you have in mind?
Ginger II: Meet me in the auditorium after school.
Laney(Grinning malicously) You mean ballet class?
Ginger II: The very same. If David thinks he can push us around then he's wrong.
Laney: So how do we get him to dress all girly?
Ginger II: I use my faucet eyes on Mrs. Wilks and David's mom to get them to agree to my plan.
Laney(Beaming) You are evilly delicious Ginge evilly delicious my friend.
Ginger II: I also made him a Firesider to go along with ballet.
Laney and Ginger shrieked with evil laughter knowing David would get what was coming to him soon enough.
______________________________________________________________________________
David's Demise
After school Ginger II and Laney scoped out the parking lot until they found David's mom talking with Mrs. Wilks.
Mrs. Wilks: Why just today David pushed the star student into a mud puddle making her nose bleed.
David's mom(Throwing her hands over her mouth) Oh dear God he didn't.
Ginger II(Sneering) Showtime faucet eyes.
Ginger II ran up to Mrs. Wilks and David's mom blubbering.
Ginger II: H-H-H-H-H-H-He d-d-d-d-did a-a-a-a-a-and h-h-h-h-h-h-h-he c-c-c-c-c-c-c-called m-m-m-m-m-m-me a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a p-p-p-p-p-piglet t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-too.
David's mom: Aww you poor, poor thing if there's anything I can do anything at all just let me know.
Ginger II(Wiping her eyes and sniffling) Actually today's extra curricular day and I know if he spends more time with me he'll grow to love me.
David's mom: Anything honey just name the clubs you're in and David will join you with bells on.
Ginger II(Smiling) Ballet and Fireside Cubs if you don't mind.
David's mom(Walking inside with Ginger II) Consider it done because if ballet and Fireside Cubs are good enough for the brightest star in Kindergarten then it's good enough for David.
Ginger II(Beaming) Just sign here, here, here, here, and finally there. His ballet and Fireside costumes will be provided.
David's mom: David will be in the auditorium in T minus five minutes for his first ballet class.
Ginger II(Skip(Skipping off) I'll meet him there.
David's mom(Scanning the contract) Good because it says here that he needs a partner in both ballet and the Fireside Cubs.
Ginger II giggled evilly having the perfect plan for David.
Ginger II's POV: When I'm through with him he's going to wish he never bullied me.
Ginger II hummed happily skipping off to the girl's room so she could get ready for ballet leaving her new ballet slippers last determined to make David put them on her thus smelling them.
Ginger II(Putting her tights on) Tights on first purple and pretty.
Ginger II pulled the tights to her butt making her plain white underwear show in the tights.
Ginger II(Grabbing a leotard) Purple leotard to match the tights and then the tutu and I'll be ready for ballet. Luckily I have a backup of everything for my partner he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeee.
Ginger II had a secret power only Hannah the youngest Hirano knew about and she was more than willing to show David and the other dancers that make fun of her weight what that power was.
Ginger II(Eyes growing evil) Wait till they get a load of me. Hannah is friendless thanks to my power.
Ginger II walked into the auditorium Hannah gasping in fear seeing Ginger II's eyes land on her.
Ginger II(Beaming) Hey same age as me sis so do you have my afternoon snack ready or what?
Hannah(Sliding a bowl of Doritos and a cup of Pepsi to Ginger) H-h-h-h-h-here sissy I was sure it tasted right before I gave it to you this time.
Ginger II(Ruffling Hannah's hair) Good girl now inform the other dancers that I've arrived.
Hannah scurried off not wanting to anger Ginger II because the power Ginger II had fed off of anger more than anything.
Hannah(Grabbing a megaphone) Attention dancers Ginger II has arrived so kindly show her courtesy if you value your lives.
Ginger II(Walking up to the dancers munching Doritos) That's right and I know those jealous looks are because you wish you had my metabolism and my figure.
Hannah rushed to a wall joining the other girls and Ginger II took a sip of her drink spitting it out with Hanah moaning oh no under her breath.
Ginger II(Pouting angrily) Sooooooooooooo same age as I sis why don't you tell me where you went wrong?
Hannah(Whispering) Too much ice sissy.
Ginger II(Grabbing Hannah) What was that I couldn't hear you.
Hannah(Gulping) Well-sissy-maybe-I-used-a-little-too-much-ice-but-i-just-wanted-to-avoid-
Hannah couldn't finish as Ginger II pinned her to the wall her muscles bulging on her arms.
Ginger II(Getting eye to eye with Hannah) See the two problems you have are you can't take instructions no matter how simple and your tummies full of excuses.
Hannah(Struggling) Owwwwwwwwwwww you're hurting me.
Ginger II(Thrusting the glass into Hannah's hands) Now remake the drink with how much ice?
Hannah: Two ice cubes or only fill the bottom line with crushed ice.
Ginger II(Beaming) See you can follow simple instructions now scat and make the drink right this time.
Hannah scurried off as the auditorium doors opened and David was pushed in by his mom and she left the ballet teacher joined him locking the doors.
David: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this isn't a 24 hour COD session this is ballet class.
Ballet teacher: Your brilliance amazes me now suit up and join the others on the stage.
David(Gulping) Suit-up-I-hate-to-ask-but-what-do-you-mean-by-suit-up?
Ballet teacher(Showing David the girls) Tights, leotard, ballet slippers, tutu and tiara. Of course the tiara is optional.
David(Trying to open the door) Look lady I'm in the wrong place.
Ballet teacher(Looking at the list) David Ericson no?
David: Are you a mind reader lady?
Ballet teacher(Showing David the list) The names Mrs. Lila and no I'm not a mind reader your names on this list see right there.
David gasped seeing Ginger II's name with a smily face next to it and under hers was his with a smiley face next to it.
Mrs. Lila(Pointing to a curtain) Now go behind there and suit up then join your peers out here for ballet practice.
David: Look lady my name has obviously been forged by the piggy known as Ginger Maryanne Hirano the 2nd.
Mrs. Lila(Grabbing a ruler and slapping David's hands) My-names-not-lady-it's-Mrs.-Lila-and-accusations-plus-name-calling-will-not-be-permitted-here-understand?
David nodded tears in his eyes as he rubbed his hands together both of them beet red.
Hannah(Handing Ginger II a glass) Pepsi, two ice cubes, and an umbrella as a added bonus. Sissy how's it taste?
Ginger II sipped it sighing happily and drinking half of it slugging Hannah.
Ginger II(Drinking the rest of the soda) Get it right the first time and I won't have to slug you all the time.
Mrs Lila(Pushing David behind the curtain) And don't come out until you're in uniform young man.
Ginger II(Skipping up to the curtain) Mrs. Lila everybody here has a dance partner but Hannah and I so I was thinking why doesn't David be Hannah' and my partner?
Mrs. Lila(Scratching her chin and snapping her fingers) Even better my star pupil I see what you turned Hannah into being your servant so why doesn't Hannah become his master?
Ginger II(Smiling deviously) Splendid idea and we'll still make him my partner.
Mrs. Lila: Of course as you clearly put it you don't have a partner and everybody else does.
Ginger II laughed maniacally as Hannah sighed relief seeing that she was only Ginger II's slave until Hannah found a slave of her own.
David(Peeking from behind the curtain) Uhh yea Mrs. Lila big problem here I don't have a costume.
Mrs. Lila: Oh boy that is a problem isn't it?
Ginger II(Grabbing her duffle bag) In a normal circumstance it would be.
David(Gulping) What-are-you-so-chipper-about?
Ginger II(Handing him another costume) My mama was nice enough to give me a totally new costume. this costume I'm giving you is Stacy's old one and Hannah got Ginger's old one.
David: Uhh it's pink boys don't wear pink.
Hannah(Giggling) As our mama says beggars can't be chosers.
Mrs. Lila: Well Mr. Beggar get in costume and join us for ballet class.
David groaned seeing everything was pink the tights, leotard, tutu, and ballet slippers.
Ginger II(Pointing her toes) Hurry up dance partner you're missing toe touches.
David mumbled angrily stepping from behind the curtain in all pink the rest of the girl's laughing at him with Hannah beaming down at him.
Hannah(Grabbing his hand) Here since you're Ginger's dance partner and my servant you'll stand next to both of us.
Mrs. Lila: Toe touches ladies and gent after toe touches you'll do leg ups.
Ginger II(Putting her toes down) Well I'm done and I'll help my dance partner now.
David(Scared) Exactly how are you-going-to-help-me.
David paused during his last words seeing Ginger II as a giant with Hannah giggling evilly standing next to her giant sized sister.
Hannah: Golly I would hate to be her dance partner.
David(Looking up at Ginger II) There's no way this is real you being a giant would rip your costume.
Ginger II(Spinning around) Nope see the costume molds to my body making it stretch and become bigger as I do.
Hannah: No cracks about her now bigger tummy, chest or butt either I learned that the hard way.
Ginger II(Lifting David up) You know you've bullied me since we first met now I get to bully you. Hannah snap a picture of the supposed big bully being crushed by me.
Hannah(Grabbing a camera) Say cheese David and giant sissy.
Ginger II(Smiling) Cheese David and giant sissy.
Hannah took the picture and sent it to all of Ginger II's and her friends giggling the whole time.
Hannah(Beaming) Looks like my giant sister forgot a crucial costume accessory.
Ginger II looked down at her feet wiggling her toes as Hannah and Ginger II cackled with glee.
Ginger II(Beaming) Silly me I guess I completely forgot to wear my ballet slippers today.
Hannah(Plugging her nose) Tread with care former bully and servant to me. Ginger II's slippers really stink.
Ginger II(Snuggling David) Soak that smell in your nostrils now because my slippers smell a thousand times worse.
David: What makes you think I'm putting your stinky, smelly, Hirano sized slippers on your feet?
Ginger II(Turning David upside down) Her green eyes might help.
Hannah skipped up to David gazing into his eyes and he got a stupified expression on his face.
Hannah: Now I want you to pick those pretty purple slippers with the green smoke in them and put them on my sissy's feet now.
David obediantly picked Ginger II's slippers up all the girl's gagging from the smell.
Ginger II(Wiggling her toes) Hurry it up slowpoke my tootsies are lonely.
David noticed the slippers become bigger as he grunted trying to lift one.
Ginger II(Shrinking) There now the weakling should be able to handle putting my slippers on which I should have done before toe touches.
David(Picking up the small slippers) Exactly what size is your foot?
Ginger II(Boasting) 9 and a half ladies. Why do you ask?
David(Putting Ginger II's slippers on her) Because they have got to be the biggest size ballet slipper ever.
Ginger II: Tell me about it my high tops are a bigger size.
Hannah(Twirling up to David) You know I have plans for you. You're saving me from a life of slavery to a master named Ginger Maryanne Hirano the 2nd.
David(Looking at Hannah's feet) Uhh where are your ballet slippers?
Hannah(Giggling) Right here now put them on me and then we have a date with 100 toe touches and 100 leg ups.
David(Picking up Hannah's slippers) Blech these smell worse than your sisters.
Hannah(Chuckling) Shah they're hand me downs from Ginger Maryanne Hirano the queen of Fink and my big sister.
David almost passed out seeing green smoke surround Hannah from her tiara to her ballet slippers.
Hannah(Pinching David's cheeks) You think this is bad you should smell my Fireside Cub attire and eventually you will.
David(Snickering) Yea fat chance there twerp.
Hannah(Poking David's chest) At least I'm not a sucker for green eyes.
David gulped as Hannah gazed into his eyes Ginger II becoming giant once again behind him.
Hannah: Now 100 toe touches and you better not miss one because Mrs. Lila will know.
Ginger II(Grabbing David and putting him on his toes) There now only 99 more he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeee.
Mrs. Lila(Walking around) Ladies and gent everybody's back must be straight while doing toe touches posture is essential in ballet.
Hannah(Leaping in the air) Phew finally done and FYI first timer your toes are going to get blisters and scabs by the end of the day today.
Mrs. Lila(Pushing David's back in) Poor posture boy but no worries Hannah Hirano had bad posture when she started and look at her now.
Hannah(Twirling up to a pole on the wall) Wheeeeeeeee now time for leg ups.
David(Wincing) 30-oww-31-oww-32-oww-33-oww-34-oww-35-oww-36-oww-37-oww-38-oww-39-oww-40-oww-41-oww-42-oww-43-oww-44-oww-45-oww.
Ginger II(Beaming) Not even halfway there and you're already complaing.
Hannah(Her leg on the pole) 98-99-100 seconds now I have free time until class is over.
David: 66-oww-67-oww-68-oww-69-oww-70-oww-71-oww-72-oww-73-oww-74-oww-75-oww-76-oww-77-oww-78-oww-79-oww-80-oww-81-oww-82-oww-83-oww.
Mrs. Lila(Looking at David's back) See posture is already improving now continue toe touches.
David: 90-oww-91-oww-92-oww-93-oww-94-oww-95-oww-96-oww-97-oww-98-oww-99-oww-100-owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- how do you girls do this every week?
Ginger II(Dragging David to the pole) You practice by doing 100 each and every day. If you think toe touches hurt wait till you meet leg ups.
Hannah grabbed David's hand leading him to the bar and forcing his right leg onto the pole.
Hannah(Beaming) After leg ups I want a snack and you're going to get it for me just like I did for Ginger and Ginger II.
David: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW RIGHT NOW I WOULD EMBRACE THAT.
Hannah(Grabbing David) Fine I want a hot fudge brownie sundae with the works, a Pepsi with loads of ice, Cool Ranch Doritos, and gummy bears and worms mixed in a bowl chop chop.
David sighed relief running off as Hannah cackled evilly having big plans for David.
Hannah(Taking her ballet slippers off sneering) He looks just my size he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
David rushed back to Hannah with her snack and she licked her lips at the sight of it as Mrs. Lilah dismissed the class.
Hannah(Sipping her drink) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww this is warm soda.
David: Uhh yea what did you expect?
Hannah(Spitting soda on David) I expect at least room temperature soda.
David(Storming off) Then get it yourself I'm gone.
Hannah(Beaming) What so soon? We have another club together.
David(Opening the doors) Yea well it doesn't look like that from my side.
Hannah(Sneering) See you soon Cubby Buddy and I hope you like wolf cub footies because you'll need to get used to them.
David ran out of the school giant Ginger II and Hannah following him.
Hannah: Sooooooooooo you heard of Kirby Buckets and how he turned his sister into a dinosaur in his imagination right?
David: Yea so what?
Hannah(Sneering) Turns out Ginger my big sister has an imagination as big as Kirby's.
David: What does that have to do with me?
Hannah(Closing her eyes) Just watch this and prepare to be scared silly.
Scales grew all over Hannah as she grew huge her ballet clothes growing with her molding to her body making them stretch.
Hannah: ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MEET HANNAHZILLA YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah grew jagged teeth with braces gnashing her teeth at David chuckling deeply at her prey.
Hannah(Holding David near her teeth) ONE CHOMP FROM THESE WILL BREAK YOU IN TWO. IT WOULD DO YOU WELL TO REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David: Sure whatever you want just please don't eat me.
Hannah(Sneering) NAHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SKIN AND BONES BUT I DO HAVE PLANS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David screamed for help giant Ginger II and Hannahzilla laughing because they knew help wasn't coming.
Hannah(Laughing) DO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE CAN TAKE ON A HALF DINOSAUR HALF LITTLE GIRL AND A GIANT GIRL BY THEMSELVES?
Ginger II(Chuckling) Yeaa I mean one look at your new crew and people will go running the other way.
Hannah: NOWWWWWWWWW WE GET TO GO TO THE WOLF CUBS/ FIRESIDE GIRLS VERY FIRST MERGING MEETING MAKING THE THREE OF US FIRESIDE CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah grew sharp scales on her back, a purple tail, and a purple pouch on her stomach that she immediately threw David in.
Hannah(Wrapping her tongue around David) JUST AS A SAFETY PRECAUTION MY TONGUE WILL ACT AS A SEATBELT TO KEEP YOU IN THE POUCH UNTIL WE REACH THE FIRESIDE CUBS MEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David struggled as the tonge tied around him fastening him to the pouch.
Ginger II: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww looks like even dinosuar little girls drool.
David: Eww, eww, eww, eww, ewwwwwwwwwwwww stop drolling you stupid imaginative dinosaur.
Hannah: SORRY I WISH I COULD BUT BRACES MAKE ME DROOL AT AN ENORMOUS RATE AND I NEED BRACES TO STRAIGHTEN MY TEETH!!!!!!!!!!
David: I didn't even know you wore braces.
Hannah: THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME. LIKE THE REASON I CHOSE YOU AS MY SERVANT AND CUBBY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David: Cubby buddy?
Hannah(Squeezing David) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA YOU'LL LOVE THEM. A CUBBY BUDDY IS A WOLF CUB BECOMING A FIRSIDE GIRLS BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
David: Great I'm best friends with a dinosaur lucky me.
Hannah beamed tightening her tongue making David gasp for air.
Hannah: I KNOW YOU'RE AS EXCITED AS I AM TO BE FRIENDS WHICH BRINGS A BEAM OR A SMILE TO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David, Hannah, and Ginger II stopped in front of an abandoned church where boys in wolf footies and girls dressed in brown skirts, orange shirts, red shoes, and berets and red bows optional ran around some girls dragging a boy with them.
Hannah(Growing smaller) See those boys being dragged around by the girls? They're cubby buddies to them.
David(Looking around) At least the other cubby buddies look as scared as I do.
Hannah: Uhh yea just wait till they find out who your cubby buddies with.
David was dragged to Isabella the den mother to The Wolf Cubs.
Hannah(Leaving David with Isabella) He's my cubby buddy checking in.
Isabella(Looking down at David) Ahh you must be David Jenkins excellent you're the last wolf cub to check in.
David(Walking off) Lucky me I guess.
Isabella(Snatching his hand) Come along Scout you're Hannahzilla's Cubby Buddy now.
David struggled against Isabella seeing Hannah grow into a dinosaur again this time a Fireside suit on her giant body.
Isabella(Chuckling) It's good to know she has a new friend now.
Hannahzilla(Grabbing David) TIME TO SUIT UP MY LITTLE CUBBY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannahzilla forced David's ballet clothes off and Isabella forced a pair of grey footies on him with long ears and pink felt inside for David's head.
Hannahzilla(Crushing David) COME ON CUBBY BUDDY I HAVE A ROOM IN THE FIRESIDE DEN TO INTRODUCE YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David started scratching everywhere with Hannahzilla laughing at him.
Isabella: Ok boys if you don't have a Cubby Buddy by the end of the meeting you will be ejected so you know look into that.
One of the boys got cornered by Katie her angelic giggle making him fear her.
Katie(Rolling out a list) Aren't we lucky? I have a long list of boring things to do and you're going to do them.
Boy: Look Katie I understand I've been mean but is making me your slave really the best way to go about it?
Katie(Beaming) You know maybe you're right making you my slave is harsh.
Boy(Walking off) Good now leave me alone you ditz.
Katie(Snapping her fingers) Not so fast Greased Lightning I said I wouldn't make you my slave.
Boy: What else is there?
Katie: I always wanted a little sister because it sucks being an only child and you can be a 24/7 torture punching bag and sleepover buddy.
Boy(Backing up) Whoa, whoa, whoa what are you going to do to me?
Katie(Grabbing a makeup bag) I'm making you the smallest Small.
The boy was Robert Williams and Katie snickered going through her makeup bag.
Katie(Spritzing Robert) Meet Calvin Kleins rejected perfume Le Fink he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeee.
Katie grabbed Robert leading him to her house for more fun as Gretchen targetted a crush she wanted as her own.
What happens next read part 4 and reply to part 3.
Sign up to rate and review this story