Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Fellowship of the Fox

Chapter 2 - The Day After

by Ryuuohjin 1 review

The aftermatch of their ritual

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-03-01 - 4778 words

0Illiterate
Fellowship of the Fox
by Ryuuohjin


/////// AN //////////


Disclaimer - I do not on any way own Harry Potter or any of it's world or characters.
They all fully belong to J.K. Rowling and her affiliates.

Update 2015-03-10: Fixed sevral errors & mistakes I seemed have missed..

/////////////////////



Chapter 2 - The Day After


Harry groaned as he was slowly drawn from the realm of the Sandman. He had a headache and his body ached all over. The first thing that he saw as lazily open his eyes was an unfamiliar stone ceiling. With another groan he pulled himself up into a sitting position.

He looked around, he wondered where he was. His eyes look from one side to the other, analysing the place, and whatever situation he was in. Was he in danger? How the hell did he get here? Where the hell was here to begin with?

His eyes eventually went up and just stared at the ceiling.
He squinted a bit at the bright light coming down from it.

'An infirmary', was the thought that appeared as he rubbed his eyes drowsily. Even though his bed was surrounded by closed drapes, Harry had been in enough infirmaries too recognize one when he saw one.

'Why I am in a infirmary again', was the next thought that struck his sleep addled mind.

As strained his mind trying to remember, what he now had done too land himself in an infirmary. One his ears started itch, he automatically raised his hand to scratch it. It took a while for his drowsy conscious, too register what his sub-conscious already found out and was now trying to tell him. Something large and hairy were where his ear should be, he reached for his other ear and it was the same there. He's brain then went into overdrive, and as adrenalin flooded his system, blasting away the last remnants of his sleepiness. The memories from earlier started to emerge. He remembered the ritual, the magic, the light, the pain, and how passed out from it.

'So this must Gringotts infirmary then', he thought. He then slowly climbed out the bed, groaning all the while he did so. Then on wobbly leg he went and pulled drapes surrounding his bed aside. He quickly scanned the room easily finding what he was looking for, it was full length mirror.

'That's exactly what I need right now', he thought, as went to look in it.

In the mirror, Harry's new appearance stared back at him. His body was now petite and lithe with knobby arms and knees. A pair large wolf ears adorned a thin cherub face with pair of huge round mesmerizing eyes, that were literally glowing. His eyelashes were long, while his were lips pink and pouty. He now also had pair of short sharp fangs, a cute button nose.

His eyes now held an odd and unusual pigmentation that seemed both wild and deceptively innocent at the same time. They wre gradient, with a lighter shade at bottom, whilst a darker shade at the top. The right one was in a lavender blue colour, while the left were lavender pink.

His hair was now knee-long, but still seemed to be as wild and untameable as ever. It was pitch black at the roots, which then gradually became fiery red at the tops. He also noticed that his skin was now lightly tanned olive in colour. It was clear and soft, without any freckles, blemishes, scars or bruises.

As he catalogued his new features, he would guess he would somewhere about five, maybe six years old. As he started to turn around, that was when he saw another new addition to his now very young body, quite big and fluffy tail.

'Damn, if this was someone else, I would say the girl in mirror would be amongst cutest girls I had ever seen,' he thought, and started to blush. 'But why I’m I so young, there no way this body is near of being twele.'

Harry had been so wrapped up in his thoughts and admiration of his new body that neither saw nor heard of when a goblin entered the room. It wasn't until it goblin started to loudly clear his throat that Harry first noticed that someone was behind him. Causing Harry's blush too darken even further, as the goblin chuckled good naturedly.

"Good morning, Mr. Potter, my name is Sharptooth. I'm the healer in charge of you and your friends. And I see you have discovered the results of ritual that was recently preformed," the goblin said with a light chuckle.

"Good morning, Sharptooth. I was just thinking about that. How come I’m so young, I seem be at least half the the age I should be. And that's not to speak about the ears and tail I seemed to have acquired," Harry asked with a slight pinking of his cheeks.

“Truth to be told, Mr. Potter, we're not sure. Most likely some kind of mishap have occurred, and we currently investigating the matter as we speak.”

“So it's as much a mystery to you, as it is to me then.”

“Quite correct.”

“How everyone fairing? Was anyone hurt?”

"No goblin, nor any of the other wizards were hurt, as those were outside of the circle.
The wolf died in the initial explosion as it was thrown in too the wall. The cat seemed too have survived, it just got some broken bones that are on the mend," Sharptooth replied, taking break too let the information sink in he continued.

"None of the witches suffered any severe damage. They gotten some scrapes and bruises, along with a minor concussion. All they would need are some bed rest and they will be fine."

"That's nice to hear. Have my friends been discovered of the results of the ritual yet?"

"Mr. Wesley and Mr. Longbottom was there as it happened, so they already know. But other then that, none of the other know."

"Good, I can use that. Could please you call for Ron an Neville for me", Harry said as impish grin sneaked up in his face.


///////////////////////


It wasn't until later that he encountered, the first hurdle with his new body, it had happened just after Sharptooth had left. It was then he had noticed all the new sounds and smells he was bombarded with through his new enhanced senses. Since this was only minor inconvenience that that he got quickly adjusted too.

It was the second hurdle he encountered that caused him real trouble. The second hurdle he had discovered after Ron and Neville had visited, and told them all about an idea he just had came up with. After they had left Harry had decided too take a shower. As he was undressing, he caught a glimpse of himself in a mirror. He had been standing just in a pair of panties and socks, when he suddenly felt how he’s cheeks started too get warm, along with getting a pink tinge spreading across them.

He had had absolutely no reason feel like this, the logical part of his mind told him.

Because a) this was his own body, and b) even though he was a girl now, he only looked too be five, for Merlin’s sake. Whilst he knew all of this, he couldn't help himself from blushing and feeling embarrassed, as he continued too undress himself.

Although the undressing part had been nothing compared too actually washing himself, especially his girlie bits. That had actually made him feel like he was like some kind of paedophile, no matter what the logical part of his mind had said. He also encountered similar problems when he had too take a call of nature, although they had not been as severe as when he had showered.

As long he was clothed and didn’t have think about his new gender he had no qualms at all. He shuddered in for the thought of how it would had been if his body had been older, and he actually had something too be embarrassed about. For that he had been quite grateful for the ritual not going according to plans.


///////////////////////


Later that day, in another part of Gringotts, Hermione, Luna, and Ginny, had all gathered in a meeting room that had been provided too them. They currently engaged in inconsequential small talk and gossip, as they waited for the rest of their group to arrive. When the door open and a strange, but quite cute little girl peeked in. After a while, as girl just stood there, Hermione got up from her seat and went talked with their little visitor.

"Hello, my name Hermione Granger. What's yours then little fella," she asked as she crunched down to the girl eye level.

"I been told not talk too strangers," the girl answered warily.

"But we are not stranger are we," Luna then said with her usual dreamy voice, as gave the girl a mischievous wink.

They then saw how the little girl just kept looking at Luna cautiously. Who just smiled back at her, with glint in her eyes Hermione didn't quite like. After what looked like a inner debate, the girl nodded and went over to where Luna sat. Who then pulled the little girl securely into her lap, and started to cuddle her. Several minutes passed as Luna and the girl her lap was interrogated by Ginny and Hermione. It then moved back too small talk, when little girl yawned and curled up against Luna. After finding the most comfortable spot in Luna's lap, the girl then promptly fell asleep. As Luna felt girl in her lap suddenly relax and breath even, she quietly cast a silencing spell over her. So that this way the girl would only be forced wake if Luna moved to much.

As Ginny watched the sleeping girl, a gnawing suspicion started to grow in the back of her mind. There were something about her, something that she just couldn't put her finger on. The girls mannerisms and personality, gave away certain aura of familiarity. Ginny was sure she had meet the girl before. She could feel it in her bones, but no matter how she ransacked her mind, she couldn't remember where.

As Ginny pondered this Hermione had her own suspicions. She had noticed that they still knew next nothing about the little girl. Not even once had any type of name been mentioned. When they had asked about it or any other information about her, the girl had neatly danced around their questions. She already had vague suspicion who girl really was, all she needed was some way to prove it.


///////////////////

Some time later, the door was opened one again, and Ron and Neville stepped in. Hermione was on to them like a vulture, as soon the had closed the door. Demanding too know why they were late, all while giving them a lecture on punctuality. They then replied by saying that they were actually on time, and that it was the girls that had been early. They knew why too, the girls had just been given an earlier time. When she had asked why someone had done that, all they got in reply was that, it was something they had to ask Harry himself about. They then looked around the room, and when spotted Luna and the sleeping girl in her lap, they gave her a questioning gaze. Luna replied by giving them a wink, at which both of them chuckled. Ginny and Hermione could hear Ron mutter that they should have know. But they never got the chance to ask what, as a goblin just had entered the room.

"I see we all are here, good then can get started," the goblin said after he had scanned the room.

"Good day, my name is Grimclaw. I'm here too give you our preliminary findings about the ritual, and it's results."

"I will not tell you exact result it had, since Mr. Potter has requested too do that personally. Any questions so far?"

"Where is Harry, is he alright, and why isn't he here," Ginny asked asked Grimclaw in quick succession, with worry lacing her voice.

"Mr. Potter is alright, Ms. Weasley. He is currently asleep, as far as I know. As it seems like he had tired himself out," Grimclaw answered her.

"What we managed to deduce so far is that, we may have overpowered the ritual, and we suspect that we may have overlook something when preparing for it," he then continued. "Our next step will be too look over our notes once again. And make a through check-up on everything that was involved. If there no more question, that will be all for now."

After waiting awhile, and no more questions were forthcoming, he went too the door.
Just as was about exit it, he turn around and said.

"Ms. Lovegood please inform Mr. Potter when he wakes up, that the testing starts early tomorrow," he then bowed and closed the door behind him.

It was then it all clicked for Ginny and Hermione. They slowly turned to the once mysterious girl sleeping in Luna's lap.

They could all but keep staring at the little girl, they now knew be one their longest and closest friends. Even though they saw that they were making him uncomfortable, even though he was asleep. But they couldn't help it, it was just so strange to see him like this. What they need now was answers, answers only he could give. And Ginny had gotten an idea how too get them.

She leaned down and gently started blow too in one Harry big fluffy ears, which gave way a twitch as she did so. A small hand was soon raised, as Harry tried chase away whatever it was that disturb his sleep. As Ginny saw that, her heart melted at the cute gesture, and proceeded to the same with his other ear, only to have the same thing happen there.

Hermione sighed as she saw Ginny joining Luna in cuddling the adorable fiend Harry had now become. 'Ginny seemed too have completely forgotten why she went there in the first place', she thought.

With Luna being a lost cause from the beginning, and now with Ginny throwing in the towel. That only left herself, if she wanted any questions answered soon. She had never counted Ron or Neville towards the equation, because she knew they were accomplices in Harry's little scheme, even if would deny it. So Hermione carefully approached her still deep slumbering friend.

"Harry, its time to wake up," she said softly, all while lightly shaking him.

"Five more minutes," she could hear him sleepily mumble from Luna's bosom, as he slapped her hand away with his tail, all while snuggling closer into Luna.


///////////////////////////

TBC

///////////////////////////

Fellowship of the Fox

by Ryuuohjin





///////// AN////////////





Disclaimer - I do not on any way own Harry Potter or any of it's world or characters.

They all fully belong to J.K. Rowling and her affiliates.





///////////////////////







Chapter 2 - The Day After





Harry groaned as he was slowly drawn from the realm of the Sandman. He had a headache and his body ached all over. The first thing that he saw as lazily open his eyes was an unfamiliar stone celing. With another groan he pulled himself up into a sitting position.



He looks around, wondering where he was. His eyes look from side to side, analyzing the place, and whatever situation he was in. Was he in danger? How the hell did he get here? Where the hell was here to begin with?



His eyes eventually went up and just stared at the ceiling. He squinted a bit at the bright light coming down from it.



'An infirmary', was the first thought that appeared in his mind, as he rubbed one of his eyes drowsily. Even though his bed was surrounded by closed drapes, Harry had been in enough infirmaries too recognize one when he saw one.



'Why I am in ainfirmary', was the next thought that struck his sleep addled mind.



As strained his mind trying to remember, what he now had done too land himself in an infirmary. One his ears started itch he automatically went to scratch it, it took a while for his drowsy conscious, too register what his sub-conscious already found out and was trying to tell him. Something large and hairy were his ear should be, he reached for his other ear and it was the same there. He's brain went into overdrive, as adrenalin flooded his system, blasting away the last remnants of his sleepiness, and with that the memories from earlier started to emerge. He remembered the ritual, the magic, the light, the pain, and how passed out from it.




'So this must Gringotts infirmary then', he thought. He then slowly climbed out the bed, groaning all the while he did so. Then on wobbly leg he went and pulled drapes surrounding his bed aside. He quickly scanned the room easily finding what he was looking for and went straight for it. It was full length mirror, it was exactly what he need now.



In the mirror Harry's new appearance stared back at him. A young blond girl whose body was petite and lithe with knobby arms and knees, with lightly tanned olive skin that was clear, soft, without any freckles, blemishes, scars or bruises . A pair large wolf ears sat on each side of a thin cherub face. With a pair of huge round eyes with complete heterochromia, the right eye being green while the left one being red, and a cute button nose adorn it. The eyes now also held an odd and unusual pigmentation that seemed both wild and deceptively innocent at the same time. The hair was now knee-long, but still seemed to be as wild and untamable as before. It was dark golden at the roots which then gradually became light golden at the tips.



As Harry cataloged his new features, he would guess he would somewhere between 5 or 6 years old. And it was when he started to turn around, that he saw another new addition to his now very young body, a quite big and fluffy tail .



'Damn, if this was someone else, I would say the girl in mirror would be amongst cutest girls I had ever seen,' he thought as he started to blush.



Harry had been so wrapped up in his thoughts and admiration of his new body that neither saw nor heard of when a goblin entered the room. It wasn't until it goblin started to loudly clear his throat that Harry first noticed that someone was behind him. Causing Harry's blush too darken even further, as the goblin chuckled good naturedly.



"Good morning, Mr. Potter, my name is Sharptooth. I'm the healer in charge of you and your friends. And I see you have discovered the results of ritual that was recently preformed", the goblin said with a light chuckle.



"Good morning, Sharptooth, how are everyone", Harry asked worried, with aslight pinking of his cheeks.



"No goblin or any of the other wizards were hurt, as those were outside of the circle. The wolf died in the initial explosion as it was thrown in too the wall. The cat seemed too have survived, it just got some broken bones that are on the mend," Sharptooth replied, taking break too let the information sink in he continued.



"None of the witches suffered any severe damage. They gotten some scrapes and bruises, along with a minor concussion. All they need are some bed rest and they will be fine."



"Have my friends been informed of the results of the ritual?"



"Mr. Wesley and Mr. Longbottom was there as it happend, so they alredy know. But other then that, none of the other know."



"Good, I can use that. Could please you call for Ron an Neville for me", Harry said as impish grin sneaked up in his face.





///////////////////////





It wasn't untill later that he encountered, the first hurdle with his new body, it had happened just after Sharptoothts had left. It was then he had noticed all the new sounds and smells he was bombarded with through his new enchanced senses. This was only minor inconvenience that he quickly got adjusted too.



It had been the second hurdle he encountered that caused him real trouble. Which he had discovered after Ron and Neville had visited, and where he had told them all about an idea for a prank he had just came up with. After they had left Harry decided it was high time to take a shower. As he was undressing, he caught a glimpse of himself in a mirror. He had been standing just in a pair of panties and socks, when he suddely felt how hes cheeks started too get warm, along with a getting apink tinge spreading on his cheeks.



He had had absolutely no reason feel like this, the logical part of his mind told him.



Because a) this was his body, and b) even though he was a girl now, he only looked too be five, for Merlins sake. Whilst he knew all of this, he couldn't help himself from blushing and feeling embarrassed, as he continued too undress himself.



Although the undressing part had been nothing compared too actullay washing himself, especially his girlie bits. That had actually made him feel like he was like some kind of pedophile, no matter what the logical part of his mind had said. He also encountered similar problems when he had too take a call of nature, although they had not been as severe as when he had showered.



Harry noticed that as long he clothed and didnt have think about his new gender he had no qualms at all. He shuddered in for the thought of how it would had been if his body had been older, and he actually had something too be embarrassed about. For that he had been quite grateful for the misshap with the ritual.





///////////////////////





Later that day, in another part of Gringotts. Hermione, Luna, and Ginny had gathered in a meeting room that had been provided too them. They currently engaged in inconsequential small talk as they waited for the rest of their group to arrive. When the door open and a strange, but quite cute little girl peeked in. After a while, as girl just stood there, Hermione got up from her seat and went talked with their little visitor.



"Hello, my name Hermione. What yours then little fella," asked as she crunched down too the girl eye level.



"I been told not talk too strangers," the girl answered warily.



"But we are not stranger are we," Luna then said and gave the girl a mischievous wink.



They saw how little girl just keept looking at Luna cautiously, who just smiled at her, with glint in her Hermione didn't quite like. After what looked like a inner debate, the girl nodded and went over too where Luna sat. Who then pulled the little girl securely into her lap, and started to cuddle her. Several minutes passed as Luna and the girl her lap was interrogated by Ginny and Hermione. It then moved back too small talk, when little girl yawned and curled up against Luna. After finding the most comfortable spot in Luna's lap, the girl then promptly fell asleep. As Luna felt girl in her lap suddenly relax and breath even, she quietly cast a silencing spell over her. This way the girl would only be forced wake if Luna moved.



As Ginny watched the sleeping girl, a gnawing suspicion started to grow in the back of her mind. There were something about her, something that she just couldn't put her finger on. The girls mannerisms and personality, gave away certain aura of familiarity. She was sure she had meet the girl before. She could feel it in her bones, but no matter how she ransacked her mind, she

couldn't remember where.



As Ginny pondered this Hermione had her own suspicions. She had noticed that they still knew next nothing about the small girl. Not even once had any type of name been mentioned. When they had asked about it or any other information about her, she had neatly danced around the question. Hermione already had vague suspicion who girl really was, all she needed was some kind of confirmation.





///////////////////



Later when the door opened and Ron and Neville stepped in, Hermione was on too them like a vulture. Demanding too know why they were late, all while giving them a lecture on puncuality. They replied by saying that they were actually on time, and that it was the girls that been early. They them they knew way too, they had just been given an earlier time. When she had asked they had did that, all they got in reply was that, that was something they had too ask Harry himself about. They then looked around the room, and when spotted Luna and the sleeping girl in her lap, they gave her a questioning gaze. Luna replied by giving them a wink, at which both of them chuckled. Ginny and Hermione could hear Ron say that they should have know. But they should should have known they never got the chance too ask, as a goblin just had entered the room.



"I see we all are here, good then can get started," the goblin said after he had scanned the room.



"Good day, my name is Grimclaw, and I'm here too give you our preliminary findings about the ritual, and it's results."



"I will not tell you exact result it had, since Mr.Potter has requested too do that personally. Any questions so far?"



"Where is Harry, is he alright, and why isn't he here," Ginny asked asked Grimclaw in quick succession, with worry lacing her voice.



"Mr. Potter is alright, Ms. Weasley. He is currently asleep, as far as I can tell. As it seems like he had tired himself out," Grimclaw answered her.



"What we managed to deduce so far is that. The we ritual overpowered the ritual, and suspect that we my have look something when preparing for it," he then continued.



"Our next step is too look over our notes once again, and a through check-up on everything that was involved. If there no more question, that will be all for now," Grimclaw finished.



After waiting awhile, and no more questions were forthcoming, he went too the door.

Just as was about exit it, he turn around and said.



"Ms. Lovegood please inform Mr. Potter when he wakes up, that the testing starts early tomorrow," he then bowed and closed the door behind him.



It was then it all clicked for Ginny and Hermione, as slowly turned too the once mysterious girl sleeping in Luna's lap.



They could keep staring at the girl, they know knew be one their longest and closest friends. They saw that they were making him uncomfortable, even though he was asleep. But they couldn't help it, it was just so strange to see him like this. What they need now was answers, answers only he could give. And Ginny had gotten an idea how too get them.



She leaned down and gently started blow too in one Harry big fluffy ears, which gave way a twitch as she did so. A small hand was soon raised, as Harry tried chase away whatever it was that disturb his sleep. As Ginny saw that, her heart melted at the cute gesture, and proceeded too the same with his other ear, only too have the same thing happen there.



Hermione sighed as she saw Ginny joining Luna in cuddeling the adorable little fiend Harry had now become. Ginny seemed too have completely forgotten why she went there in the first place, she complentated.



Luna had been a lost cause form the beginning, and now with Ginny throwing in the towel. That only left herself, if she wanted any questions answered soon. She had never counted Ron or Neville towards the equation. She knew they were accomplices in Harry's little scheme. So Hermione carefully approached her still deep slumbering friend.



"Harry, its time to wake up," she said softly, all while lightly shaking him.



"Five more minutes," she could hear him sleepily mumble from Luna's bossom, as he slapped her hand away with his tail, all while snuggling closer to Luna.







/////////////////////////////



TBC



/////////////////////////////
Sign up to rate and review this story