Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Fellowship of the Fox

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Results

by Ryuuohjin 0 reviews

Harry learns further what became of their ritual

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-03-01 - Updated: 2015-03-01 - 7821 words

0Unrated
Fellowship of the Fox
by Ryuuohjin


/////// AN //////////


Disclaimer - I do not on any way own Harry Potter or any of it's world or characters.
They all fully belong to J.K. Rowling and her affiliates.

Update 2015-03-10: Fixed several errors & mistakes I seemed have missed.

/////////////////////



Chapter 3 - Unexpected Results


Over a week had past since they had performed the ritual. As Harry laid in a bed in the Gringotts infirmary, he thought back on how the last few days had been. By now he gotten quite too his new body. He no longer felt like a pervert when undressing or looking at him in the mirror. He still had some problems regarding bathing and showering, but at least could now he go to the toilet without blushing, or feeling embarrassed.

The days that had followed after their meeting with Grimclaw, mostly consisted of him getting several different medical and physical examinations and test taken each day. He had been measured, weighed, blood and several other of bodily fluids where taken to be closely studied. They tested everything from his stamina, endurance and resilience, to his strength, agility and dexterity. After a week of being rigorously tested and thoroughly examined. They told him that all was left now, was too compile all of their data, and evaluate their findings. When that was done, they would present him with their results. Since this would take awhile he free to do as he liked in the mean time. With his only restriction was that he had to stay below Gringotts, and returned to infirmary each evening to rest.

While Harry spent a week being poked and prodded. Ron and had Neville had started too fabricate a new identity and background for their friend. They had let Harry chose the name though, and so Rhy Majorette Rasp had been born. Harry had come up with the name by copying Voldermort, showing that he to could anagram of his birth name. She would be half-blood witch of unknown descent, born on 31th of July. As boys were busy doing that, the girls had been busy getting him a whole new wardrobe, along with creating an amulet that would hide his more non human features.

It had very strong glamours, mixed with several strong confounds and notice-me-not charms, craved into it. They had then used Alastair 'Mad-Eye' Moody’s magical eye to check them, when the eye didn't detect anything, they had considered the job done.The amulet itself was a round disk, with the runes on its back and the Rasp family crest on the front. The crest was made with a lily in the center, and a stag above it, a wolf to the left, a grim to right, and had words 'Ego solempniter juro Ego sum usque ad non bonum' written under it. Which was too be the Rasp family motto meaning 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good'.

They then made it into a necklace by attaching it to a delicate silver chain, which was charmed to never snap or break, nor ever chafe or accidentally fall of.
When Harry had put the amulet on, there would no trace of any animal features but he would still be able too feel them. Instead what you would see was a cute little girl with gradiant hair, big round human eyes, and small rounded human ear. There were other differences as well, his hair was now less vivid and more lifeless, and no longer shine as it did before either. Her eyes would stopped glowing and was constantly now more muddled and murky. Her skin would be slightly different to, it would now be several shades darker with random freckles here and there. The a1mulet even change her scent. That had been one most challenging task, but when they were finished, they had managed mask all the animal scents came from her naturally, replacing them with that of lilies.

He was brought out of his musings when a pair of thin arms suddenly lifted him from behind and put him in someone's lap. As he looked up to who it was, he saw a pair of silver grey eyes looking down on him with a far away dreamy expression.

"Hi Luna, when did you get here", he asked as Luna started to cuddle him.

"Hello Harry, I came while you were lost in your thoughts, was it anything special you thought about or was were it just your usual brooding."

"I was not brooding, I was just thinking about how the last few days of my life have been. And another thing, what with all cuddles I seem be getting from you, Ginny and Hermione lately", he said all while looking into Luna's eyes, "not that I mind them but still."

"I'm glad you like them" Luna replied with a small giggle, "I don't know about Hermione and Ginny, but I cuddle you because your just to cute to not to." she then added and giggled even more as she watched Harry's cheeks turn pink, which she thought only made him cuter. Which she promptly told him, resulting in his cheeks now turning red.

As Luna went back to her cuddling, the rest of his friends along with Grimclaw entered the room. When they spotted Luna cuddling a blushing Harry in her lap, Harry could feel the curiosity of Ginny and Hermione peak a bit. But before they got a chance to say anything he turned to Grimclaw and greeted him, while at the same time asked how thing were progressing.

"That's why I'm here ," Grimclaw said after returning his greetings. "I'm here to present the final results of our findings."

"On our latest exam we have managed to confirm that your whole body, including your magical core, has de-aged physically to the age of a five. Five years and five month, too be precise. The result from when you were last measured and weighted, says that you are a about 40" tall and weigh about 50 lbs. While your body is a little smaller than usual for a witch of that age, your magical core is more then twice that big," he paused for a bit let information sink in a little and then continued.

"While your core is large, it only has the maturity equally of too that of a nine year old, so still it still pretty immature. Both your blood work and magical signature seemed to have gone through some changes as well. Although a blood test, would still say that you are Harry James Potter, but it would also say that are related through blood with everyone else else that participated in the ritual."

"That not so big of a change there, I am already related to Lovegoods and Weasley through Blacks, because of my father. The only new would be Hermione, Crookshanks, and the wolf that we caught."

"That's where you are partly wrong, Mr. Potter, while it's true you have distant relation to the Lovegoods and Weasley through your grandmother Dorea. The ritual created blood bonds linking you specifically too the witches that participated in the ritual."

"So you mean to tell me that, if someone would check my blood it would tell them I'm their daughter or something like that."

"No, it wouldn't, it tell you something between a sister and a daughter. It still say you are parents are James and Lily Potter, but it would also say very closely related the other witches as well. The only ones closer to you then them, would be your parents. Ms. Weasley and Ms. Lovegood would almost as to you by blood as your own grandparents. While Ms. Granger, would be just a step behind."

"And I suppose the reason for that is that Hermione is not blacklisted, huh."

"Blacklisted," Hermione asked slightly confused, "Harry, what do you mean by blacklisted."

"He means being related to a Black," Neville answered, "everyone here is, expect for you and the goblins."

“Your assumption is correct. Any questions so far," Grimclaw asked as he let the information he had just given them sink in.

"Next up would be your senses and fitness," Grimclaw then stated, when questions semmed to be forthcoming. "Your strength and stamina is superior to any human at your apparent age, the exceptions would be those whose blood is mixed with that of a giant, a werewolf, a vampire or a troll. Your speed and reflexes are superior to everyone, expect a transformed werewolf. Your senses are as sharp as any non-magical wolf, only the magical variety, werewolves and vampires have better, and like any cat you easily see in the dark.”

"Before I explain what more has changed, I think we should discus the ritual itself first," Grimclaw continued as checked his notes, "we found that, when went over our notes of it, that we had made three big mistakes regarding it."

"The first of the mistakes, was overcharging it, that's the biggest reason you look like this.
The second mistake was not checking carefully enough at the rituals that was combined.
The last mistake was not taking in Mr. Potter body in consideration when we did the ritual."

"What do you mean not taking in my body in consideration," asked Harry slightly worried.

"It has to do with many adventures you seem too have experienced over the years. Some of them seems too have left a permanent mark on you, which we didn't consider at all," Grimclaw replied sensing the now young girls worry.

"But we should discuss the second mistake we did with ritual first. As I said before, the second mistake was not being thorough enough when we combined the different rituals with each other. So instead of having a ritual that would just de-age a person, along with changing said persons gender and granting them minor animalistic traits. Instead we got a ritual that would rewrite, remould and reshape a person down at a genetic level. That's way you are so closely related to everyone in ritual, and add to that we overcharged it, and you can see the results."

"And since his body was remade, all cuts, bruises, scrapes and scars he had, have completely disappeared from his skin."

"You get no compliant from me there," Harry said chuckling "I'm kinda glad to finally get rid of that lightning bolt that everyone seems to like to stare at."

"I can somewhat understand that," Hermione said as moved to sit beside Luna.

"The biggest changes happened to your bones and your blood. It's seems like you had breathed in some of the ashes from when Qurinus Quirrel died, and you also had lingering traces of the Philosophers Stone in your bloodstream."

"How could I have gotten traces the stone in blood," Harry asked, "I thought Dumbeldore said it had been destroyed."

"When I arrived together with Dumbeldore in chamber," Hermione started as she Harry moved to her lap, "all that we saw was how Quirrel was turned to ash, and that Voldermort spirit fleeing. The stone was nowhere in sight. When Dumbeldore saw this, and that one of your hands was clearly unscathed, he said the stone was now gone."

As she finished she gave Harry a light hug while nuzzling his hair.

"What we think happened was that you absorbed the stone during your fight with Qurriel, and therefore it was kind of destroyed," Grimclaw continued.

"Along with the traces of the stone and the ash. We along found traces basilisk poison, phoenix tears, acumantula venom and even some minor traces of unicorn blood.'

"How and when did you get the acumantula venom and unicorn blood, into your bloodstream," Ginny asked curiously.

"Let me think," Harry answered, "the blood probably came from that dying unicorn that Neville and I found during our detention with Hagrid in first year. The venom is most likely from when Ron and I followed up on one of Hagrid's clues in second year."

"Yeah, I think I remember that first one," Neville said sadly, "it was hurt and dying. We tried to stop the bleeding but it was to late, it had already lost to much blood. It had died before Hagrid found us, it was sad, really."

"None of you didn't accidentally drink any of that did you," Hermione asked and starting to get worried.

"No, we didn't, I think the blood went got into one of the scrapes I got from earlier. When before we found it," Harry assured her.

"I wish I didn't remember that second one," Ron said while shuddering, "after Hermione had been petrified, but before we had found the page of about the basilisk. Hagrid said if we followed the spiders, the would lead us to someone who knew what was roaming the castle. As we did so, we ended up smack middle of acumantula colony. It seemed to belong to a one of the pets Hagrid had kept while he was a student there. Amongst scariest thing I ever have seen."

"Got bitten didn't he," Ginny sighed.

"Yes he did, and only him to. Had spend couple of days in the hospital wing for that,"
Ron said resigned.

"Now to get back on the subject," Hermione said, turned attention once again back too Grimclaw.

"It would seem that thanks to the ritual, all of these different traces are now fully incorporated into his blood. Making it so if anyone would get his blood into their bloodstream in anyway, it would trigger what the muggels call the superman syndrome."

"What's the superman syndrome," Ron asks confused.

"You know, when a person is put under both extreme physical and mental stress. Like in a near death situation, and time seems to slow down for the world around you. That is the superman syndrome," Hermione explained.

"That's correct, Ms. Granger. We confirmed just one drop Mr. Potters blood is enough, an seems have an instant effect to," Grimclaw added.

"Another effect that this strange mixture seem have caused is that, Mr. Potter is now immune against all know poisons, toxins, venoms or drugs, whether they are natural, synthetic or magical in origin."

"The bad part is that no muggle medicine whatsoever work either," Grimclaw then continued, "Mr. Potter can also never get drunk, nor ever get an hangover anymore. Another bad part is that all potions used on him are less effective, and some of the lesser ones won't work at all."

"So in exchange for that he can't be poisoned or drugged, no muggle medicine and some potions will not work for him, huh," Neville stated.

"That is correct, Mr. Longbottom," Sharptooth replied.

"Mr. Potter skin have through some changes as well," Grimclaw then continued to report,
"it's much thicker then that of any human, it have even gained some minor spell resistance. The resistance seems be just slightly weaker then that of a troll.”

"As I said before another big change lies in your bone structure. Which has not only been enhanced and gotten stronger. But your very bones are thicker, harder and much more dense then any human bone."

"Backside of that is that your bones are now also a lot heavier then any human bones. They are the main reason why you are as heavy as your average seven year old," he then concluded.

Grimclaw and Sharptooth then started to go into detail on all his changes, but Harry heard very little of that as he slowly fell asleep while in Hermione's lap.


/////////////////////////


The day after he gotten the run down of his new body, Harry got a new shock. While he knew his core had de-aged and shrunk greatly, he was devastated to finding out he barley could use magic, as his core was still to immature to anything advanced. His stunners and disarming charms was had gotten really weak. The patronus charm was almost beyond him, he could barley make it corporeal, and only for a few seconds. Right now all he could use it for was sending messages, it was useless otherwise. His occulmancy on the other hand seemed to be unaffected, and he was still an animagi, though his animagus form seemed to have revert to childhood as well .

His animagus form was that of a kitsune, which is a magical type of fox with nine-tails, they are mostly found in the far reaches east of Asia. It is much smaller than an non-magical fox, but it's quicker and more agile then its non-magical relative. His form had the same hetrochromic eyes, as he had as human, only with an silvery sheen to them and had vertically oriented pupils. The body was elongated relatively short limbs, and a fluffy tail that longer than half the body. It had a coat of short, dense and fluffy fur. That was bright reddish-rusty with golden tints, and a stripe of weak, diffuse patterns of many orange-reddish-chestnut hairs occurred along the spine. Two additional stripes passes down the shoulder blades which, together with the spinal stripe, formed a cross. The lower back was mottled silvery colour, and the flanks was a shade lighter than the back. While the chin, lower lips, throat and front of the chest are all white as snow. The backs of the ears was black, while the inner surface was whitish.

The kitsune are by nature tricksters and have a natural affinity for illusions, glamours, pranks, and mischief. They also have the ability call up a black purple illusionary flames, that would only burn what it meant to, while the rest would only feel its heat. But what Harry really like about the kitsune were their ability to fade and shift. Fading was an ability that allowed the kitsune to hide its entire presence from all of the five senses as long as it didn't move, it would completely erase all sounds and smells, but didn't make it invisible, instead you could look straight at it but your mind wouldn't register that it was even there. Shifting is an ability akin to apparition, expect there are no known wards against it and it's completely silent. Another difference is to able to shift somewhere you had been there before, so couldn't shift blindly like could with apparition. You also had to have a clear picture of where you wanted to shift before you could so, which made it hard to use it in battle. He had been given nickname Nine-tails, after Sirius proclaimed that this was nature way of telling him that he was a natural born prankster.

Harry was the first too have achieved his animagus transformation amongst his friends. They had all managed to achieve it during his fifth year with the help of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. Luna had been next one complete her form, closely followed by Ginny, when they had first saw it, no one had know what it was. It looked like small fox-like creature, with mottled blackish-yellow fur, and what looked like a small horn above a pair silvery grey eyes. Its tail was actually as big as the rest of its body, like a mass of blackish-yellow fur that stuck out wildly. Luna was the only who had recognized it, proclaiming that it was a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, and no one had dared too disagree.

Like the kitsune the Snorkack had something akin to apparition, that Luna called popping because of the popping sound that was produced when it was used. Like shifting this had no know wards against it. Another ability it had seemed to be some kind of self-defence mechanism. If it felt worried or threatened, it seemed to be able to change the way others perceived it. Which would explain why so few knew of its existence and even fewer had seen it. The nickname Luna's form was given was Vixen, since its nautual form resemble that of a fox.

Ginny's form had also been caused some trouble finding out what it was. It looked like a great white wolf with pronounced azure markings across the body, it had a long mane of white fur, and a tail shaped like a calligraphy brush. The skull was large and formidable, with long, curved canines, and the body dimensions were similar to that of grey wolves. After much research they found out that she was ancient and rare species of magical wolves, know as Spirit Wolves.

They had gotten their name from their ability to phase shift, which in essence was form of self-defence mechanism. When they did this nothing could interact with them in anyway, and they could couldn't interact with anything. Which were useful in tight spots, as they couldn't be hurt, but it also meant they couldn't eat or drink anything while in this state. While were in this state they able to move through solid objects, and no senses but the sight worked to detect them. But the same worked in reverse, as while they phase shifted the sense they could relay on was their sight. People of old had taught them to be spirits or messengers from other side. Because when they phase shifted, their edges and contours blurred and they became slightly translucent. Which resulted in giving them ghostly and ethereal appearance. For this Ginny gained the nickname Spirit.

Hermione were the only of the girls who didn't turn into a magical animal. Her animagus form was that of a Iriomote wild cat. It was bigger than a house cat, with a longer and more narrow skull, and wider paws. Her eyes were a light amber colour, and her nose is large and flat, with no fur covering the reddish-brown skin. She had a long torso with short, thick limbs. Her neck were also thick, and her fur was mostly dark gray and light brown, with the hair on the stomach and insides of the limbs being lighter. The hair along her jaw were white, and on each cheek are two dark brown spots. Seven stripes span from her forehead to the back of the head, but stop before reaching the shoulders. Dark brown spots cover the sides of her body, and there are four bands of irregular stripes on her chest. Her tail are dark brown; darker spots pattern the back side of the tail while the underside of the tail is solid, the tip of the tail is dark. She had given the nickname Paws.

None of the guys, bar Harry, had an magical animal as an animagus form. Neville had become a sun bear, while Ron had become a Tasmanian devil.

Ron form had a squat, thick build, with a large head and a fat tail which is about half his body length. His forelegs are slightly longer than his hind legs, his fur were black, with irregular white patches on the chest and rump. He had five long toes on their forefeet, four pointing to the front and one coming out from the side, which gave him the ability to hold on too things.

His hind feet had four toes, both hind feet and fore feet had long non-retractable claws. He had an exceptionally strong bite for its size, generating a force large enough to tear meat and crush bones. He could even bite through thick metal wire. There were long whiskers on his face and in clumps on the top of his head. The whiskers extended from the tip of the chin to the rear of the jaw, and covered the span of his shoulder. He was given the nickname Taz, which they had taken from cartoon Hermione had seen from when she was a child.

Neville's animagus form took its name from the bib-shaped golden patch on his chest, which legend says represents the rising sun. He had a stocky, muscular build, small ears, a short muzzle and extremely long claws. His sleek, black coat was short, but was also thick and coarse. The nickname that was bestowed on him, much too his dismay and protests, had been Sunny. Sirius had explained, since he was a sun bear it was only natural that his name was too be Sunny.

They had called them self the Fellowship of the Fox, since Harry was their leader, and his animagus form was that of a fox. They had been the bane Death Eaters and their ilk, during the war, and they were planning to be that again.


/////////////////////////

TBC

///////////////////////

Fellowship of the Fox

by Ryuuohjin





///////// AN////////////





Disclaimer - I do not on any way own Harry Potter or any of it's world or characters.

They all fully belong to J.K. Rowling and her affiliates.



Update 2015-06-01:Fixed several errors & mistakes I seemed have missed, and changed some minor things.



//////////////////////////







Chapter 3 -Unexpected Results





Over a week had past since they had performed the ritual. As Harry laid in a bed in the Gringotts infirmary, he thought back on how the last few days had been. By now he gotten quite used too his new body. He no longer felt like a pervert when undressing or looking at him in the mirror. He gotten most of his problems regarding bathing and showering, and could now go too the toilet without blushing.



The days that had followed after their meeting with Grimclaw, consisted of him getting several different medical and physical examinations and test taken each day. He had been measured, weighed, blood and several other of bodily fluids where taken to be closely studied. They tested his everything from his stamina, endurance and resilience, to his strength, agility and dexterity. After a week of being rigorously tested and thoroughly examined, they told him that all was left was too compile their data and evaluate their findings. When that was done, they would present him with their results. Since this would take awhile he free to do as he liked, In the mean time. His only restriction was that he had to stay below Gringotts, and returned to infirmary each evening to rest.



While Harry were being poked and prodded, Ron and had Neville had started too fabricate anew identity and background for Harry. Harry had chosen the name though, and so Rhy Majorette Rasp had been born. Harry had come up with the name by simply making it an anagram of his real one. She would be half-blood witch of unknown descent, born on 31th of July. As boys were doing that, the girls had been busy getting him a whole new wardrobe, along with creating an amulet that would hide his more non human features.



It had very strong glamours, mixed with several strong confounds and notice-me-not charms, craved into it. They had then used Alastair 'Mad-Eye' Moodys magical eye to check them, when the eye didn't detect anything, they had considered the job done. The amulet itself was a round disk, with the runes on its back and the Rasp family crest on the front. The crest was made with a lily in the center, and a stag above it, a wolf to the left, a grim to right, and had words 'Ego solempniter juro Ego sum contra haud bonum' written under it. Which was too be the Rasp family motto meaning 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good'.



They then made it into a necklace by attaching it to a delicate silver chain, which was charmed to never snap or break, it was also charmed to never chafe or accidentally fall of. When Harry had put the amulet on, there would no trace of any animal features but he would still be able too feel them. Instead what you would see was a cute little girl with multicoloured hair, big round human eyes, and small rounded human ear. There were other differences as well, his hair was now less vivid and more lifeless, it didn't seem seem to radiate the same shine it did before either. Her eyes had stopped glowing and was now more muddled and murky. Her skin was slightly different then before too, it was now some shades darker with freckles here and there.



The amulet even suppressed her core to be just below average for anyone at her age. This also so she would draw as little attention as possible, if someone were to check the size of her core. Even if they found out that it had been suppressed it would raise no brows. Since it was common practice to do so on children under school age that had strong magic. Parents often did so to minimize any accidental magic that might occur.



He was brought out of his musings when a pair of thin arms suddenly lifted him from behind and put him in someone's lap. As he looked up to who it was, he saw apair of silver grey eyes looking down on him with a far away dreamy expression.



"Hi Luna, when did you get here", he asked as Luna started to cuddle him.



"Hello Harry, Icame while you were lost in your thoughts, was it anything special you thought about or was were it just your usual brooding."



"I was not brooding, I was just thinking about how the last few days of my life have been. And another thing, what with all cuddles I seem be getting from you, Ginny and Hermione lately", he then said while looking into Luna's eyes, "not that I mind them but still."



"I'm glad you like them" Luna replied with a small giggle, "I don't know about Hermione and Ginny, but I cuddle you because your just to cute to not to." she then added and giggled even more as she watched Harry's cheeks turn pink, which she thought only made him cuter. Which she promptly told him, resulting in his cheeks now turning red.



As Luna went back to her cuddling, the rest of his friends along with Grimclaw entered the room. When they spotted Luna cuddling a blushing Harry in her lap, Harry could feel the curiosity of Ginny and Hermione peak a bit. But before they got a chance to say anything he turned to Grimclaw and greeted him, while at the same time asked how their research was progressing.



"That's why I'm here ," Grimclaw said after returning his greetings, "I'm here to present the final results of our findings."



"On our latest exam we have managed to confirm that your whole body, including your magical core, has de-aged physically to the age of a five. Five years and five month, too be precise. The result from when you were last measured and weighted, says that you are a about 40" tall and weigh about 50 lbs. While your body is a little smaller than usual for a witch that age, your magical core is almost twice big," he paused for a bit let information sink in a little and then continued.



"While your core is large, it only has the maturity equally of too that of a 9 year old, so still it still pretty immature. Both your blood work and magical signature seemed to have gone through some changes as well. Ablood test, would still say that you are Harry James Potter, but it would also say that are related through blood with everything else that participated in that ritual."



"That not so big of a change there, I am already related to Lovegood's and Weasley through Blacks,

because of my father. The only new would be Hermione, Crookshanks, and the wolf that we caught."



"That's where you are partly wrong, Mr. Potter, while it's true you have distant relation to the Lovegood's and Weasley through your grandmother Dorea. The ritual created blood bonds linking you specifically too the witches that participated in the ritual."



"So you mean to tell me that, if someone would check my blood it would tell them I'm their daughter or something like that."



"No, it wouldn't, it tell you something between a twin sister and a daughter. It still say you are parents are James and Lily Potter, but it would also say closely related the other witches as well. The only ones closer to you then them, would be your parents. They closer blood ties to you, especially Ms. Weasley and Ms. Lovegood, then your grandparents."



"And suppose the reason for that is that Hermione is not blacklisted, huh."



"Exactly"



"Blacklisted," Hermione asked slightly confused, "Harry, what do you mean by blacklisted."



"He means being related to a Black," Neville answered, "everyone here is, expect for you and goblins."



"Next up is your senses and fitness," Grimclaw then stated, "your strength and stamina is superior to anyone your apparent age, the exceptions would be someone with either blood of a giant, a werewolf, a vampire or a troll in them. Your speed and reflexes are superior to everyone, expect a transformed werewolf under a full moon. Your senses are as sharp as any non-magical wolf, only the magical variety, werewolves and vampires have better, and like any cat you easily see in the dark. Any questions so far," he asked as he let the information he had just given them sink

in.



"Now I think we should begin the ritual itself," Grimclaw continued as checked his notes, "we found, when went over our notes of it, that we had made three big mistakes regarding it."



"The first of the mistakes, was overcharging it, that's the biggest reason you look like this. The second mistake was not looking carefully enough at the rituals we had combined. The last mistake not taking in Mr. Potter body in consideration when did the ritual."



"What do you mean not taking in my body in consideration," asked Harry slightly worried.



"It has to do with many adventures you seem too have experienced over the years. Some of them seems too have left a permanent mark on you, which we didn't consider at all," Grimclaw replied sensing the now young girls worry.



"But we should discuss the second mistake we did with ritual first. As I said before, the second mistake was not being thorough enough when we combined the different rituals with each other. So instead of having a ritual that would just de-age a person, along with changing said persons gender and granting them minor animalistic traits. Instead we got a ritual that would rewrite, remould and reshape down on person down on a genetic level. That’s way you are so closely related to everyone in ritual, and add to that we overcharged it, and you can see the results."



"Since his body was remade, all cuts, bruises, scrapes and scars he had, have completely disappeared from his skin."



"You get no compliant from me there," Harry said chuckling "I'm kinda glad to finally get rid of that lightning bolt that everyone seems to like to stare at."



"I can somewhat understand that," Hermione said as moved to sit beside Luna.



"The biggest changes happened to your bones and your blood. It's seems like you had breathed in some of the ashes from when Qurinus Quirrel died, and you also had lingering traces of the Philosophers Stone in your bloodstream."



"How could I have gotten traces the stone in blood," Harry asked, "I thought Dumbeldore said it had been destroyed."



"When I arrived together with Dumbeldore in chamber," Hermione started as Harry moved to her lap, "all we saw was how Quirrel was turned to ash, and Voldermort spirit fleeing. The stone was nowhere in sight, when Dumbeldore saw that and that one of your hands was clearly unscathed, he said the stone was gone now."



As she finished she gave Harry a light hug while nuzzling his hair.



"What we think happened was that you absorbed the stone during your fight with Qurriel, and therefore it was kind of destroyed," Grimclaw continued.



"Along with the traces of the stone and the ash. We along found traces basilisk poison, phoenix tears, acumantula venom and even some minor traces of unicorn blood.'



"How and when did you get the acumantula venom and unicorn blood, into your bloodstream," Ginny asked curiously.



"Let me think," Harry answered, "the blood probably came from that dying unicorn that Neville and I found during our detention with Hagrid in first year, and venom is most likely from when Ron and I followed up on one of Hagrid's clues in second year."



"Yeah, I think Iremember that first one," Neville said sadly, "it was hurt and bleeding, we tried to stop the bleeding but it was to late, it had already lost to much blood, it had died before Hagrid found us, it was sad, really."



"None of you didn't accidentally drink any of that did you," Hermione asked and starting to get worried.



"No, we didn't, Ithink blood went one scrapes I got from earlier, when tried get to it," Harry assured her.



"I wish I didn't remember that second one," Ron said while shuddering, "after Hermione had been petrified, but before we had found the page of about the basilisk. Hagrid said if we followed the spiders, the would lead us too someone who knew what was roaming the castle. As we did so, we ended up smack middle of acumantula colony, belonging to a one of the pets Hagrid had kept while he was a student there. Amongst scariest thing I ever have seen."



"Got bitten didn't he," Ginny sighed.



"Yes he did, and only him to. Had spend couple of days in the hospital wing for that," Ron said resigned.



"Now to get back on the subject," Hermione said, turned attention once again back too Grimclaw.



"It would seem that thanks to the ritual, all of these different traces are now fully incorporated into his blood. Making it so if anyone would get his blood into their bloodstream in anyway, it would trigger what the muggels call the superman syndrome."



"What's the superman syndrome," Ron asks confused.



"You know, when aperson is put under both extreme physical and mental stress. Like in a near death situation, time seems to slow down for the world around you. That is the superman syndrome," Hermione explained.



"That's correct, Ms. Granger. We confirmed just one drop Mr. Potters blood is enough, an seems have an instant effect to," Grimclaw added.



"An other effect that this strange mixture seem be that, Mr. Potter is now immune against all know poisons, toxins, venoms or drugs, whether they are natural, synthetic or magical in origin."



"The bad part is that no muggle medicine whatsoever work either," Grimclaw then continued, "Mr. Potter can also never get drunk nor ever get an hangover. Another bad part is that all potions used on him are less effective, and some of the lesser ones won't work at all."



"So in exchange for that he can't be poisoned or drugged, no muggle medicine and some potions will

not work for him, huh," Neville stated.



"That is correct, Mr. Longbottom," Sharptooth replied.



"Mr. Potters have through some changes as well," Grimclaw then continued to report, "it's much thicker then that of any human, have even gained some minor spell resistance."



"But only against weak low spells, like the tickling charm and jelly legs curse."



"As I said before another big change lies in your bone structure. Which has not only been enhanced and gotten stronger. But your very bones are thicker, harder and much more dense then any human bone."



"Backside of that is that your bones are now also a lot heavier then any human bones. They are the main reason why you are as heavy as your average seven year old," he then concluded.



Grimclaw then started to go into detail on all his changes, but Harry heard very little of that as

he slowly fell asleep while in Hermione's lap.





/////////////////////////





The day after he gotten the run down of his new body, Harry got a new shock. While he knew his core had de-aged and shrunk greatly, he was devastated to finding out he barley could use magic, as his core was still to immature to anything advanced. His stunners and disarming charms was had gotten really weak. The patronus charm was beyond him, he could barley make it corporal, and only for a few seconds. Right now all he could use it for was sending messages, it was useless otherwise.

His occulmancy on the other hand seemed to be unaffected, and he was still an animagi. Though his animagus form seemed to have revert to childhood as well, along changed its colour scheme.



His animagus form was that of a kitsune, which is a magical type of fox with nine-tails, they are mostly found in the far reaches east of Asia. It is much smaller than an non-magical fox, but it's quicker and more agile then its non-magical relative. The eyes had a green colour with an

silvery sheen to them and had vertically oriented pupils, but the right eye had now changed red in colour The fur had been brownish-red with stripes of orange and yellow here and there, were now blond with white streaks in it.



The kitsune are by nature tricksters and have a natural affinity for illusions, glamours, pranks, and mischief. They also have the ability call up ablack purple illusionary flames, that would only burn what it meant to, while the rest would only feel its heat. But what Harry really like about the kitsune were their ability to fade and shift. Fading was an ability that allowed the kitsune to hide its entire presence from all of the five senses as long as it didn't move, it would completely erase all sounds and smells, but didn't make it invisible, instead you could look straight at it but your mind wouldn't register that it was even there. Shifting is an ability akin to apparition, expect there are no known wards against it and it's completely silent. Another difference is to able to shift somewhere you

had been there before, so couldn't shift blindly like could with apparition. You also had to have a clear picture of where you wanted to shift before you could so, which made it hard to use it in battle. He had been given nickname Nine-tails, after Sirius proclaimed that this was nature way of telling him that he was a natural born prankster.



Harry was the first too have achieved his animagus transformation amongst his friends. They had all managed to achieve it during his fifth year with the help of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. Luna had been next one complete her form, closely followed by Ginny, when they had first saw it, no one had know what it was. It looked like small fox-like creature, with mottled blackish-yellow fur, and what looked like a small horn above a pair silvery grey eyes. Its tail was actually as big as the rest of its body, like a mass of blackish-yellow fur that stuck out wildly. Luna was the only who had recognized it, proclaiming that it was aCrumple-Horned Snorkack, and no one had dared too disagree.



Like the kitsune the Snorkack had something akin to apparition, that Luna called popping because of the popping sound that was produced when it was used. Like shifting this had no know wards against it. Another ability it had seemed to be some kind of self-defence mechanism. If it felt worried or threatened, it seemed to be able to change the way others perceived it. Which would explain why so few knew of its existence and even fewer had seen it. The nickname Luna's form was given was Vixen, since it looked like a fox.



Ginny's form had also been troublesome finding out what it was. It looked like a great white wolf with pronounced azure markings across her body, she had along mane of white fur, and a tail shaped like a calligraphy brush. Her skull was large and formidable, with long, curved canines, and the body dimensions were similar to that of grey wolves. After much research they found out that she was ancient and rare species of magical wolves, know as Spirit Wolves.



They had gotten their name from their ability too phase shift, which in essence simply was an self-defence mechanism. When they did this nothing could interact with them in anyway, nor could they couldn't interact with anything.




Which were in tight spots as they couldn't be hurt, but it also meant they couldn't eat or drink anything while in this state. While they gained ability to move through solid objects, and no senses but the sight worked to detect them. The same worked in reverse, as while phase shifted the sense they could relay on was their sight.




People of old had taught them to be spirits or messengers from other side. Because when they phase shifted, their edges and contours blurred and they became slightly translucent. Which resulted in giving them ghostly and ethereal appearance. Ginny gained the nickname Spirit.



Hermione were the only of the girls who didn't turn into a magical animal. Her animagus form was that of a Iriomote wild cat. It was bigger than a house cat, with a longer and more narrow skull, and wider paws. Her eyes were alight amber colour, and her nose is large and flat, with no fur covering the reddish-brown skin. Her fur was mostly dark grey and light brown, with the hair on the stomach and insides of the limbs being lighter. She had gotten the nickname Paws, after much protest.



None of the guys, bar Harry, had an magical animal as an animagus form.Neville had become asun bear, while Ron had become a Tasmanian devil.



Ron form had a squat, thick build, with a large head and a tail which is about half his body length. His forelegs are slightly longer than his hind legs, the fur were black, with irregular white patches on the chest and rump. He was given the nickname Taz, which they had taken from cartoon Hermione had seen from when she was a child.



Neville's animagus form they found out took its name from the bib-shaped golden patch on his chest, which legend says represents the rising sun. He had a stocky, muscular build, small ears, a short muzzle and extremely long claws. His sleek, black coat was short, but was also thick and coarse. The nickname that was bestowed on him, much too his dismay and protests, had been Sunny. Sirius had explained, since he was a sun bear it was only natural that his name was too be Sunny.



They had called them self the Fellowship of the Fox, since Harry was their leader, and his animagus form was that of a fox. They had been the bane Death Eaters and their ilk, during the war, and they were planning to be that again.

.







///////////////////////////



TBC



/////////////////////////
Sign up to rate and review this story