Categories > TV > Transformers > The girl with the wings

The girl with the wings

by Mette598i 0 reviews

My name is Lilly. I know it doesn't sound like a name that suits me but I didn't choose it, my dead parents did. Since my real parents are dead I live with my Autobot named, Ironclaw who I love dea...

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-05-20 - 477 words

0Unrated
I ran trough the forest, even though my legs burned. They were closing in. I saw a small cave and dove into it.

I looked back to see if I could find Ironclaw, but all I saw was Decepticons searching for me.

The cave I was in, was beginning to shake and collapse. I slipped out and the Decepticons saw and charged at me, so I did the most logical thing; I ran the other way.

The 'cons started to shoot at me. Luckily, they weren't aiming at me, but instead to my sides to try and slow me down.

Well, you're proberly wondering about why the 'cons are chasing me. Well, I'm not your average girl. I have wings. They're not like magical fairy wings or parrot wings. I have more like... angel wings. Wicked looking, raven-black wings with tips that faded into a rose-red.

The one called Ironclaw, that I talked about earlier, is pretty much my Guardian. He's a giant alien robot from the planet Cybertron. He had to evacuate from his planet ´, because of the civil-war between the two factions called Autobots and Decepticons( or as I sometimes call them: Tin-metal scrapyards with a good-for-nothing, bucket-headed, power-hungry leader). Lucky for me, Ironclaw is an Autobot, the good guys.

I ran faster and decided to try flying, after 3 months recovering from a broken wing. I broke my wing in a storm, that surprised me. Landed/crashed wrong and broke my wing.

I jumped as high, as I could and started flapping my wings, hoping I could take of the ground. At the first flap, I soared high.

My wing didn't feel broken. Perhaps I was in recovery for too long.

Right when I thought I was home free, I heard something loud gaining on me, from behind.

I gazed down and all the scrap-metal 'cons had transformed to their jet-modes and was now flying straight for me.

I gasped and folden my wings close to my body and dropped like a stone to the ground, right through the 'cons.

I spread my wings, to break my fall and landed right at the edge of some forest. Perhaps the forest to hide me.

I sighed in relief. Just that small flight, had taken a toll. After 3 months on the ground, something like that aren't so surprising.

I stretched my back and went to walk in the forest.

But that was before a Decepticon grapped be from behind.

AN: Hey guys! Thank you so much, for reading my story! To make it easier for you to imagine how Lilly looks like, click or copy/paste the link, under this. Just imagine her wings raven-black with rose-red tips and large, fluffy and majestic like angel wings. Until next time, my dear readers!
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/ilon007_album/media/Justice_Wears_A_Mask_Wallpaper.jpg.html
Sign up to rate and review this story