Categories > TV > Transformers > The girl with the wings

The Offer

by Mette598i 0 reviews

Lilly and Megatron having a talk

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-05-22 - 754 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a dark, damp room. That won't be good for my feathers...

I stood up and walked forward, only to smack my face into a wall. I felt around the wall and found a crevice. I followed it with my finger, till I couldn't reach. Then I traced it downwards, and it stopped at the floor. Okay, It was properly a door, but how tall was the damn door?!

I started clawing at it, to see if I could open it. When it didn't, I started to bang on the door, loudly I might add.

"Hey! Let me out, you sucker!" I demanded. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to call whoever kidnapped me 'sucker' but... oh well.

Suddenly the large door slid open, revealing just how large the door was, but also a Decepticon.

The ocean of light blinded me a little, but I quickly adjusted. The 'con was red with black and gold rims. On his arms there were panels, that looked awfully like car-doors and with some intricate details. And was it just me, or did he have elf-ears?! His eyes were blood-red, and a little creepy.

"Hello... Lillian, is it?" he asked, gazing down at me, with those red eyes.

How do you know my name? That's just creepy and isn't right." I questioned it, or he judging by the voice.

"Everyone aboard the ship, knows who you are." He replied with a wave of his hand.

"Why?" I ask, feeling like a little child.

"Well, wouldn't everyone want to know who's gonna win the war?" he asked, with a hint of sarcasm.

"What?! I can't win a war and I never even agreed to fight! And if I had to fight, I would fight for the Autobots!" I stated.

He chuckled and said "Well, that's going to change... Come with me." He then started to walk out.

"Why should I?" I was practically asking for death.

"Because I said so," He said, clearly getting annoyed.

I sighed and mumbled "If I don't, you'll properly kill me."

We were walking down the hall, when the 'con said "By the way, my designation is Knockout, the Medic around here." My only response was a glare. "Is it true, that you have wings?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I simply answered.

"What's your top-speed?" He asked... again.

"I don't know." I answered back.

"Hmm... Right in here, please." He said, opening a door in front of me. Wow, a Decepticon saying 'please'...

I stepped in and looked around. There wasn't much in the room, except for a giant,evil-looking grey Decepticon, sitting on throne-like chair. No, wait... that is a throne.

Ah! Lillian. We've all been waiting for you, for quite some time." he said cheerfully, but something seemed... I don't know, off.

"This is getting creepy," I mumbled. If the two 'cons heard me, they just ignored me.

"Knockout, you may leave." The big, grey 'con said.

When Knockout left Mr. Grey, I don't know his name and I have to call him something, started " So, Lilly..."

"My friends call my Lilly. You're not my friend, so you can call me Lillian." I interrupted, while smiling.

The 'con just ignored me. "Lilly, I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. Right now, we're aboard my ship, Nemesis, with my powerful army yet we're still unable to crush the Autobots... So, my offer is that I want you to join my army." He said, while keeping an eye on me.

"First; call me Lillian, secondly; no, I won't join your army." I said immediately.

"Let me rephrase that; if you join my army, you can be my-" He began.

"No! I don't wanna know why you want my on your team! The only thing special about me is my wings!" I spat, bitterly.

"Your wings aren't the only thing. You are able to exceed normal human expectations." He said/explained.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, getting a little curious.

"Take the day, I sent troops to go and get you, you were able to get away from them, by running. A normal human isn't capable of that, but you aren't a normal human, are you?" He explained.

I just nodded.

"I will give you some time to think of this." He said. His eyes then dimmed, and brighten again. A few seconds after, Knockout came in again.

"Take her to her new quarters, Knockout." Megatron ordered.

"Yes, my lord." Knockout answered, then gently grapped and walked down the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story