Categories > TV > Transformers > The girl with the wings

Ironclaw's Saviors

by Mette598i 0 reviews

A new member

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-05-24 - Updated: 2015-05-24 - 424 words

0Unrated
AN: When 'Bee talks this will show at the beginning and end of his sentences: [ ] Example: [sentence]

ARCEE'S POV

Jack and I were driving back from school, with Bulkhead, Miko, Bumblebee and Raf/Raph(AN not sure which one) behind us, when Ratchet suddenly commlinked us.

:Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee; I have picked up Decepticon activity in California:

:California?!: I heard Miko squeal over Bulkheads commlink.

:We'll be right there: I replied.

When we got there, Ratchet was waiting with his servo on the Ground Bridge Controls and Optimus waiting at the Ground Bridge.

"Arcee, I will need you to stay here and man the Ground Bridge, I will need Ratchet on this mission. We have discovered a new Autobot, who may need immediate medical attention." Optimus said.

"A new Autobot is coming? Awesome!" Miko squealed yet again.

"Autobot's; roll out!" Optimus said, as I activated the Bridge.

BUMBLEBEE'S POV

We walked through the Bridge, to see an unconscious injured bot, leaning against a tree.

We all rushed over to him and Ratchet checked his vitals.

He had many scratches on his paint job and he leaked a little Energon.

"Bumblebee, Bulkhead; go and scout for Decepticons." Optimus ordered.

We nodded and started to walk away.

Then I spotted something in a tree. I walked a little closer and saw it was several large black feathers, with red tips. I called Bulkhead over and showed him my findings.

"Let's take them back with us." Bulkhead said and I nodded in agreement.

We walked over to Ratchet and showed him the feathers.

"Hmm....Either this is a clue... or the 'cons shot a crow."

"Ratchet, can the mech be safely moved?" Optimus asked. Ratchet nodded.

"Good. Bulkhead, Bumblebee; grap the mech and prepare to return to base." He ordered.

We nodded and grapped the mech and got him on his pedes, while Optimus contacted Arcee for a Ground Bridge.

As soon as we stepped through the Bridge, all the children marveled at the mech, but who could blame them?

"Hey, is it just me or does this bot seem familiar?" Bulkhead started.

"Yeah, he does..." Arcee agreed.

[Oh, I know! He was a gladiator, I think he was Sureshot!] I answered.

"That's right!" Arcee exclaimed.

"What did he say?" Jack asked.

"Before the war, this mech was a gladiator, that went by the stage-name of Sureshot.

"Really?!" Miko exclaimed excited.

"Yes, but unlike your so-called 'WWE Wrestling' the gladiator games were 100% real," Ratchet said.

"Because you barely made it out alive." The mech said, surprising everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story