Categories > TV > Transformers > The girl with the wings

The tests

by Mette598i 0 reviews

Tests for Lilly

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-05-26 - 738 words

0Unrated
I had awoken in a different room, where I found myself strapped down to a cold metal table. Knockout was on the other side of the room, messing with something.

"Hey, Knockout? You gonna unstrap me or am I just gonna lie here? Because this table, or whatever it is, is uncomfortably cold." I asked.

He glanced at me and smiled and pressed a button and said "Lord Megatron, she is awake."

"Lord Megatron?" I questioned.

"If I don't call him that, he'll start treating me like Starscream." He answered, though that just made me even more confused.

"Who? And who would name their kid 'Starscream'? Does he scream to the stars or did he just scream a lot, when he was little?" I asked.

Knockout made a sound, that sounded suspiciously like a choked laugh, when he suddenly looked up and seemed to tense a little.

"Lord Megatron." He said. I was confused. That was, until I head a respond.

"Ah, Knockout. Are you ready to begin the tests? Oh, and hello Lilly" He said and empathized 'Lilly'.

"You're not my friend, I hate you and I think you should go die in a hole... So go ahead and die, Bucket head." I said, without shit.

He sneered at me and walked over to Knockout. He whispered something, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"You may begin the tests." He said, with annoyance clear in his tone.

Knockout nodded and pushed some buttons.

Then clear walls started coming up around me. I just looked around, confused.

Then the walls turned to a dark green.

"What the hell is with these walls?" I asked.

Knockout came over. "These walls are a maze, which you will try to complete. In this maze there are different obstacles on the way, which you will solve. If you refuse I will shock you." He explained.

"And how will you do that?" I asked, getting suspicious.

" With this." He held a... collar?

He put it on my neck and then took the straps off me.

I tucked at the collar and mumbled "What am I, a pet?"

Knockout just ignored me. "Now," he began. "Do you understand what to do? Try to get out of the maze a solve any and all obstacles on the way. If you refuse, I will shock you."

"Yeah, I got it the first time." I said.

"Now, begin." He commanded.

"How do you sleep at night?" I mumbled. If either Knockout or Bucket Head heard, they just ignored me.

I walked carefully and peeked around every corner. After some time, I stumbled upon the first obstacle.

It was a large screen, with a complicated, cybertronian mathematical equation.

Luckily, I knew cybertronian, because of Ironclaw. He teached me on it and while I can't speak it, I can easily understand, write and read it.

I quickly figured it out and the screen dissapeared, into the wall. I the started walking again, while Knockout nodded in approval and writed something down.

Huh, didn't notice he had a Data Pad. Yes, I know what a Data Pad is.

The next test was an agility test.

Bolts of lightning began to appear out of the wall. I dodged them easily, by doing handsprings.

I completed the last handspring, and just got my momentum stopped, when a ball of fire came right at me. I dodged it, just barely. I could feel the heat coming from it.

More and more kept coming and then suddenly, 7 fireballs came at me, at the same time, from all sides.

I started to panic, and screeched "STOP!"

To my surprise, the balls stopped, just inches away from me, in mid air.

Knockout marveled at me, and started, what I assume, writing again. He pressed some buttons and all the walls and fireballs dissapeared. The walls in the table-thing and the fireballs in a puff of smoke.

I walked shakily a little backwards, when my back hit something hard.

I turned around quickly, to come face-to-face with a clear wall.

I backed away from the wall, but my back was met with another clear wall and I realized that I was trapped in a clear box.

"What the hell is this?" I asked. Neither Bucket Head or Knockout answered me.

Then, mist started to come from, what appeared to be, nowhere.

I started to feel dizzy, and before I knew it, darkness surrounded me.
Sign up to rate and review this story