Categories > TV > Transformers > The girl with the wings

Don't call me Lilly

by Mette598i 0 reviews

Read and see

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-05-31 - 852 words

0Unrated
"Don't call me Lilly!" I schreeched.

Megatron had decided to pay me a visit, and kept calling me 'Lilly'.

Ugh, damned Bucket Head.

"Now, now Lilly. There is no need for that tone. I only wan't to discuss what happened the last solar cycle." Bucket Head explained.

"You mean in the maze?" I ask.

"Yes. And I believe something else... But Knockout have also discovered the reason, you haven't been able to use your powers to their full potentail before. According to him, your powers are mainly controlled by you emotions and because of that, I have ordered Starscream to help you reach your full potential." He explained.

That doesn't sound too difficult... right? And who IS Starscream? Knockout never told me.

"Okay, I understand your explaination, but I have to ask: Who is Starscream?" I ask.

"Starscream is my second-in-command. That's all you need to know." He said.

I just nodded.

Then yelped, when Megatron lifted me up.

We walked out of my... room. Or he walked...

He/we(whatever) walked into a room, where another Decepticon was waiting.

"Lilly, this is Starscream." Megatron said.

Starscream was a silver mech, with some few red rims. He was tall and skinny... and had high heels? I had to choke my laugh and cover it as a cough. Luckily, neither mechs appeared to have heard the laugh, covered by the cough.

Starscream weren't really intimidating. Except those missiles on his arms.

"I'll leave you two, to it." Megatron said and left us.

"So, Lilly..." He started, but I interrupted.

"Call me Lillian, not Lilly." I demanded.

"Fine. Lillian, I am Starscream, second-in-command for the Decepticons, and as you can imagine; I am very important for the the Decepticon cause." He said very arrogantly. I didn't like him. At all.

"So... can I go now?" I asked, hopefull to get away from him.

He seemed offended. "You have the privilege to meet Megatrons first lieutenant and this is how you react?" He asked incredulously, while empathizing 'first' and 'this'.

"yeah..." I simply replied.

He snerred at me and growled, literally growled "We better get this going. I'm sure Lord Megatron would love to see some progress." And wtih that he lunged. At me.

He smacked so hard, that I flew to the other side of the room. I hid the wall a few feet above the ground.

I landed roughly and wheezed, trying to get air in my lungs again. I tried to stand, and with much more wheezing, I got up.

I glared at him, while he glared back. Then I noticed I drooled. But when I wiped it away, it felt thicker and warmer than normal drool so I looked down.

Blood. It was god-damned blood.

I wiped my mouth. "Is that all you got?" I taunted.

It might have been the smartest thing to do, because he then pointed his arm at me. Or more precisely; his missiles.

"Not by a long shot." He said and fired.

I dodged them easily.

He paused and starred, as if he couldn't believe what just happened.

This gave me a chance to rest. I put my arm around my ribs carefully, but winced and pulled away, when a sharp pain flared up.

Loud steps, brought me out of my pain-induced trance.

I looked up and saw Starscream reach for me. Because of my ribs, I stood still. He grapped me and was, surprisingly, gently.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Want to know what happened to your Guardian?" He asked.

"YES!" I practically screamed.

We came to a large door, that was guarded by two purple Decepticons. They looked like twins.

"Hey, Starscream? Why do those two look so much like each other?" I asked.

"They're drones." He said simply.

Well, that's helpful.

"Watch her." Starscream ordered and the two 'drones' nodded and looked down at me, as if they were unsure of what to do.

"If I leave, would you kill me?" I asked them.

They looked at each other, then forward. I tried several time to get them to talk, but with no prevail.

Then Starscream appeared again and grapped me... again.

What am I, a barbie doll?

We came into a gigantic room. Well, gigantic to me, perhaps large to Starscream.

"Where's Ironclaw." I asked.

"He is currently lying in the forest, where we captured you, Offline." He said.

"Lies! Your lying! Ironclaw's alright!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, really? Then what is this?" He said and activated a screen.

Huh, didn't see that.

The screen lid up and Starscream pressed some buttons.

Then a picture came up, and I froze.

There, in the middle of the picture, was Ironclaw. He looked really beat up and energon obviously leaked from him.

I could feel tears sting my eyes.

Starscream chuckled and the room, with me in his grasp.

We got to my room and he gently threw me in. Even if he was gentle it still hurt my ribs.

I just sat there, silent tears coming down.

Without really thinking about, I laid down and cried myself to sleep that night.
Sign up to rate and review this story