Categories > TV > Transformers > The girl with the wings

Sweet Dreams

by Mette598i 0 reviews

Read and find out

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-06-02 - 465 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a room, with Starscream and Knockout looking at something. Don't know what though.

I was strapped to a berth, with some kind of helmet on my head.

"Ah, Lillian! You're awake! Now we can begin the testing." He said, awfully cheerfully.

Starscream just looked at me.

Knockout pressed some buttons, and I was pulled into sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, in a place, I didn't recognize. It was a room, that had a berth that I was on. Therewere also an computer, that someone was working on. Wait, Ironclaw?!

"Ironclaw?! Oh my god, I'm so happy to see you! Where are we? I thought I was never gonna see you again!" I yelled frantically.

He turned around slowly, but something was... off about him. He had red optics, instead of blue, but worst of all? He had a Decepticon insignia.

"I-Ironclaw? What's going on?" I asked, getting really scared.

"There is no Ironclaw, only Slash." He said darkly.

I stood up, on the gigantic berth, as he started walking towards me.

He transformers his arm into a sword and raised it above his head.

"Ironclaw!!!!" I screamed.

Right before he killed me, everything, except me, flashed and dissapeared into a cloud of smoke.

Another scene played out. Wait, it's not a scene... it's a memory.

"Lilly? Lilly, where are you?" I heard Ironclaw call out.

I was running through a forrest because I wanted to play hide and seek, but it was time for bed. I barely remember this. I think, I was 6 years old.

"Come on Lil'. I don't want you to get hurt." Ironclaw yelled out.

I was hiding in a cave, when he finaly found me. I kept on saying I wasn't tired and that I wanted to play hide and seek.

After some time, I finaly gave up. But as I was about to walk out, some thing growled, deeper within the cave.

Despite Ironclaws pleads, I went further into the cave.

When I got closer to the growling, something big and hairy stood up... and up and up. That's when I realised it was a bear.

I screamed and ran for the entrance of the cave. As soon as I got out, I felt the bear hit and claw my back. I heard Ironclaw gasp and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up gasping, covered in sweat. Knockout and Starscream was still watching me.

Anger bubbled up inside me.

Before I realised what I was doing, I starred at the controls Knockout had his servos on.

It was only 2 seconds later, when the controls sparked and exploded.

They jumped back and watched the controls spark a little and catch flames.

I smirked and laid back donw to sleep.

Let's just say, I didn't sleep at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story