Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Forever and Always: A TMNT Drabble Fic

Chapter 1

by Flyer16 0 reviews

Someone on the street catches Raph's eye.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-06-08 - 456 words

0Unrated
Things happen in your life for a reason. Maybe you don't realize it right off the bat, or, if you're one of those people, you're completely blind to it until it literally slaps you in the face.

Either way, when it happens, you are at a cross roads. You have to make a choice. You can either turn around and act like it never happened, or you can act with it and see where it takes you.

~~~~~~~
Night was always Raph’s favorite time of the day. No one was around… sorta. The city was quiet… not really.

But mainly, that’s when all the dirt bags came out to play.

After sundown, New York City turned into Raphael’s own personal playground. Once the street lights came on, he was on the prowl.

On such a night, he leapt from roof-top to roof-top with ease and grace and would look down below him periodically to check for any activity.

Usually it would be a robber backing out of a small store with a gun pointed at the people inside and shouting threats of killing anyone who made a move to the phone.

He would take care of that and move on.

Tonight, he wanted some real action. He wanted someone big that he could actually pound and not have to worry about killing.

He growled in annoyance. He knew he shouldn’t wish for bad things to happen, but he really did wish that something bad would happen. He needed some excitement.

He stopped at the edge of an apartment complex. Below him, he heard a yelp of surprise. He gazed downward to have look.

He saw a girl pick herself off the ground. “Stupid heels.” She muttered.

She was a pretty thing with shoulder length, brown/blonde hair raked back into a pony tail and electric blue eyes. Her ears had double piercings and she wore little makeup.

Raph looked at her. Something about her made him want to follow her. So, being the idiot that he is, he did.

She walked with a sort of nonchalance about her. It was like she didn’t care about what happened around her. Raph narrowed his eyes.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a phone.

“Crap…” she said under her breath. “I’m late.”

She dug through her contacts and tapped one as she continued to tread down the side walk.

“April? Yeah, hi. Listen, I’m going to be late… Yeah… No, I’m fine. I just took my time, that’s all… Sure… alright. HEY!!! Tell Casey to make some of his seven layer dip… Cuz I brought chips… kay see you in a bit.”

April and Casey huh?

This was interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story