Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Forever and Always: A TMNT Drabble Fic

Chapter 2

by Flyer16 0 reviews

Shine like there is no darkness.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-06-08 - Updated: 2015-06-09 - 555 words

0Unrated
“My attention is grabbed by things that shine. And you are the Sun.”

~~~~~~~

“Raph? Come in Raph. Do you read me?”

Raph’s ear piece crackled to life as Leo spoke to him.

“Loud and clear, Cap’n.” He replied.

“Where are you?” Leo asked. “We were supposed to meet back up fifteen minutes ago.”

“I’m at April and Casey’s.” Raph said as he watched the activity in the apartment with interest.

“Something wrong?” Donnie’s voice asked.

“No.” Raph said. “Just checkin’ the place out.”

“Dude, you checkin’ her out?” Mikey joked.

“Aw, Mikey!” Donnie groaned. “Grow up.”

“Have you finished your portion yet?” Leo asked. Raph could just picture him pinching his forehead in exasperation.

“Yeah.” Raph grinned to himself. “You guys go ‘head and get back to the lair.”

“Raph, you know we can’t do that.” Leo started to say.

“Relax, Leo.” Raph said. “It’ll only be a half hour. I promise.”

Leo thought about it for a minute. “Alright, fine.” He said finally. “But you call us if anything happens.”

“You got it, bro.” Raph said. “Over and out.”

Raph shifted his position on the roof-top of the building to peer in through the open windows.

They seemed to be having a party of sorts. But it was just the three of them. Raph wasn’t able to hear any of the conversation, though. So he moved in closer.

He landed on the fire-escape just below the window and peeked in.

“And then I told him to just keep his hands where they belong.” The girl said.

“What a creep.” April scrunched her nose up in disgust. “You used to go out with this guy?”

“Emphasis on ‘used to’.” she said and rolled her eyes. “We broke up after about a month.”

“How come?” Casey asked.

April and the girl looked at him incredulously. “Were you not listening to anything she just said?”

Raph chuckled and glanced at a pigeon as it landed on the window sill right next to his head. The girl looked over at the sudden movement the bird made and saw Raph’s face.

“What the-?!” she yelled.

The next few things happened so fast, Raph barely had time to duck away from the window.

April snapped her head to the window and intentionally pushed the bowl of chips onto the girl’s lap. “Oops.” She said.

The girl looked down at the mess for a split second. When she looked back up, Raph was gone.

“What was that thing?!” she yelled and pointed to the window.

“What was what thing?” April asked as she cleaned up the chips. “I didn’t see anything.”

“I swear to God. There was a green face looking in through the window.” The girl said.

Raph calmed his breathing. That was too close.

A/N

I just looked at how many views my other story “Home At Last” got and... 40 fricking views… Jesus Christ… That is CRAZY!!!! You guys are awesome!!!

I’m trying with this “update every day” stuff and I don’t know how it’ll go… so… bear (bare?) with me.

Riddle of the day: What has eyes, but cannot see, a tongue, but cannot talk, and a soul that cannot be saved?

Rate, review, make your mark.

This is Flyer16. Over and out.
Sign up to rate and review this story