Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 2

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 468 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

It has been around three hours since the apparation to Hogsmeade and about half and hour since our parents left us. It is officially one of the worst times of my life! Stupid Malfoy...

*
"Bye Reyna. Now you make sure that you take care of yourself and stick with Draco," My mother said. Urgh! Really?! STICK with Draco Malfoy for hours?! That is definitely NOT how I want my term to start! It was ridiculous! But my parents took no notice of my resentment and just walked off with Narcissa and Lucius. Eventually apparating away, leaving me with Malfoy.
*
And Malfoy was not a gentleman at all! A pretty rude man if you ask me, but it was not like he wasn't rude from the start anyway! "Hey, Chase! If you could just snap out of that stupid world of yours that you are living in, it would be much more helpful!" Snapped Malfoy. Oh so what? NOW I am not allowed to daydream or think? "Shut it Malfoy. And besides, you can pour your own tea! And you are a wizard! For heaven's sake, use your wand idiot!" I snapped back at him, making his face contort in anger. We were currently at this newly set up tea shop-Vecky's, at Hogsmeade, absolutely NOT enjoying the moment like how most will. "Oh yeah? But what if I'm too lazy to do either if the above, eh? And it's not like I'm enjoying this disgusting moment with you anyway. It's a total waste of my time! I could've been somewhere else enjoying what life has planned for me instead of spending time with you here. And do note that this is NOT a date!" Malfoy spat. "If you are too lazy to do it, don't expect to drink your tea then! And same goes for me too! Nobody said that this was a date! If you want a date, Malfoy, even if a thousand years passed, it will never be me! And I never will want to go on a date with you even if you beg me!" I said, anger boiling up in my chest. Who does he think he is? First he is too lazy to do anything and just expects the tea to come to him and now he thinks that I think that this is a date?! This is absurd! "I'm out of here! You can spend the time on your own!" And I stood up, packed my things and left, hearing the door slam behind me. But not before I could hear Malfoy shout, "My pleasure Chase!" Stupid Malfoy! I absolutely hate that guy! Hmph, with that attitude of his, I won't be surprised if he dosen't find a girlfriend! Like anyone would want to date him, especially not me!
Sign up to rate and review this story