Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 3

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 871 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" I tried shouting but the Hogwarts Train was just making too much noise, what with the "Choo-Choo" and the wheels. Thankfully, Hermione heard me and came running towards me, engulfing me in a big warm hug with Harry and Ron following suit. "Oh my gosh, we've missed you so so much Reyna! And why weren't you on the train? Did you missed it again?" Hermione eyed me wearily. But I just whistled a tune and pretended to be very interested in the first years, totally ignoring her while Ron and Harry just snickered leaving Hermione to start talking to herself about how I'm always late for something.

*
(The Sorting Ceremony was over and everyone were having dinner...)

"What are you looking at?" Ron asked while Harry read the Daily Prophet about the "Invasion of Death Eaters during the Qudditch World Cup" in which I have seen many times now. I was supposed to go with the Weasleys and The Diggorys to watch the match but my parents did not approve. Actually, my parents were both from Slytherin and in their younger days, they both despised Blood Traitors and muggle borns. And the fact that I got sorted into Gryffindor was not what they wanted their one and only daughter to be in. They always wanted their daughter to carry on the "Pure Blood Tradition"-Go to Hogwarts, Get sorted into Slytherin, and eventually, marry a pure blood and start a family. But I pretty much almost spoiled it all. I always wanted to twist my parents' dreams. And that was-Go to Hogwarts, get sorted into a house where I truly belong in, marry someone I really love (no matter of blood status) and then start a family. And when I told my parents this, they were really pissed about me not wanting to marry a pure blood, even though I DID NOT say that. Urgh, parents and their lousy inferences! I just said I wanted to marry my true love but they just put words into my mouth, thinking that I want to marry a muggle born! I mean, my true love could be a pure blood too right? But anyways, back to the point. So my parents thought that the Weasleys were bad company since they were blood traitors. But I told them that to be honest, I was considered a blood traitor to many pure bloods myself. So with our bickering, I ended up on the losing end; unable to go to the Qudditch Workd Cup with my friends, which I hated A LOT. "Hmmm...? Nothing" I replied. Drifting my gaze away from Malfoy-the one I was focusing my attention on. "Took you quite some time to reply, Chase. Anyway, what happened? What did you do while waiting for us to arrive?" Ron asked. "Probably shopping again," said Harry, not looking up from the Daily Prophet. "Urgh, no, not exactly. Something unimaginable!" And I started telling them everything that happened while I was waiting for the Hogwarts Express to arrive. And when I reached the Malfoy part, this seem to catch Harry's attention, because he peeled his eyes away from the Daily Prophet and stared at me, utterly bewildered. "Wha-WHAT?!" He spluttered. And when I was done, no one said anything but looked at me, clearly speechless until Hermione broke the "silence". "That is a horrible horrible way to start the term," "Urgh, you don't say!" I said angrily. When Harry was about to say something, Beltran, the new head boy shouted, "Gryffindors! Please get back to your dorms now and change and COME BACK TO THE GREAT HALL IMMEDIATELY while first years follow me!" "But hey! I'm still trying to enjoy my food here!" Ron snapped, while the three of us laughed loudly at his response. "Harry, I think Reyna and I will-" Hermione stopped to let out another laugh and continued, "We will go back to-" and she let out another laugh and finally managed within breaths, "Our...dorms...first..." Harry nodded and snickered at Ron, who was trying so hard to finish up his food. Hermione and I were just walking towards the Gryffindor Tower with the other Gryffindors when I collided into someone, and when I looked up, I wished I hadn't. "What's your problem Chase? Look where you and that filthy mudblood are going!" Malfoy sneered. Hermione's face was contorted with fury while I just snapped back furiously, "Shut it Malfoy! Has your mommy ever told you that you need to brush your mouth too and not just your teeth? Because it stinks so badly that no one would ever dream of kissing you!" Now it was Hermione's turn to laugh at Malfoy along with some other Ravenclaws who had just passed by while Malfoy silently cursed me which really wasn't silent enough. "Good one that one," Nicholas, a guy who I had a crush on since a few weeks after Ron and I broke up, suddenly appeared out of nowhere said. And I blushed furiously while he just smirked back, causing me to blush even harder. "Why isn't someone having a romantic time blushing?" Hermione teased. "Oh, just shut up will you?" Was all I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story