Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 4

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 674 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

"Hurry up Hermione! We need to be in the Great Hall in 2 mins!" I said to Hermione who was furiously trying to tie up her hair. "Urgh, okay! But I wonder what they have planned for us...First we had to finish eating faster than usual and now we have got to go down to the Great Hall?" Hermione said. I just shrugged impatiently, and asked her to abandon combing her hair and ushered her out of our shared dorm. When we reached the Great Hall, we walked in awkwardly, as we were the last ones to reach. We sat down quickly next to Harry and Ron who have kindly saved us a seat. "Welcome back to Hogwarts! Now you all must have wondered why we have asked you to finish your dinner quickly and then ask you to come back to the Great Hall I presume?" Started Dumbledore. "Well, Hogwarts will be hosting a very special event this year. And that would be The Triwizard Tournament. As such, Hogwarts will be hosts to our guests! Let us first welcome the beautiful ladies of Beauxbatons Academy! Followed by the proud sons from the North-The Durmstrang boys!" Everyone especially the guys burst into applause as the Beauxbatons girls started to make their grand entrance with their attractive sighs, and in return, earning the guys "ooooohs" and droolings. Yuck! But the girls just rolled their eyes. For some reason, my gaze just averted to Malfoy, wanting to see his reaction. He just rolled his eyes and looked bored at all of this. And to my surprise, I was actually happy about it! Hmmm...weird. Why would I even care about stupid Malfoy and his reactions? And I think I was staring at him for far too long because Malfoy turned and faced me, giving me an odd stare at first but it soon turned into a glare. Hermione seemed to notice this because she stick her tongue out at Malfoy and forced me to look at the Durmstrang boys instead. Wow, I really stared at Malfoy for that long? Because the Durmstrang boys were already done with their "performance" and their headmaster was having a small talk with Dumbledore. "Why were you staring at Malfoy?!" Hermione whispered. I pretended I didn't hear her and turned to scan through the Durmstrang boys. And one caught my attention. Viktor Krum. Wait-WHAT?! The all-time famous Seeker! Harry's idol! I turned to tell Harry the news but I already saw him staring at Viktor Krum while Ron was gawking. And actually, many girls were staring dreamily at Viktor but he ignored all stares. Viktor isn't really my type so I didn't stare at him but I think I felt him staring at me...

*
(The rules and everything we needed to know about the Triwizard Tournament was over and we were heading straight back to our dorms...)

Harry and Ron were talking about Viktor and the stupid rule of not being able to participate in the tournament if you were under 17, which Hermione and I find it really good much to everyone else's annoyance. "Reyna, I know you might think this is crazy but," Hermione paused and then continued, "I think Viktor was staring at you just now! Oh, isn't he handsome?" She squealed. Okay, now Hermione is fangirling? Not something you see everyday. I just said a simple 'no' and walked off towards the Black Lake, in which I liked to be on every first night back at Hogwarts. Hermione saw where I was walking to and didn't follow since she knew that I liked to enjoy my time there alone, and I thank her for that. But I stopped in my tracks and turned direction when I saw Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy sucking one another's faces at the Black Lake. "OI! Get a room will ya'?!" I shouted at them but ran away quickly before they found out it was me who spoiled their "moment". But I bumped into someone when I turned around...
Sign up to rate and review this story