Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 6

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 820 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

"Oh my! Are you alright?" I heard a thick Bulgarian accent ask me. I looked up to see the famous Bulgarian Seeker looking at me, concerned. Which was hardly necessary I thought since people always bumped into one another occasionally, so I don't see what's up with that concerned look. I just nodded my head awkwardly since I felt him staring at me the whole time while I tried to pretend to be interested in something else but his gaze kept following me. "Is there someone waiting for you?" Viktor asked, and I could have sworn I saw slight signs of disappointment in his eyes. I just shooked my head vigorously, noting the weird tension in the air while he laughed and said, "You are a funny one you are" I didn't know how to react. I was just standing in front of him feeling awkward since Viktor kept staring at me and trying to strike up a conversation with me but I wasn't even talking but just sending my head moving in all directions. Suddenly, I saw Nicholas walking down the stairs. Phew! Saved from this embarrassment I was creating myself, I thought. But to my dismay, Nicholas was walking in a another direction. But I just shouted to him anyway earning a raised eyebrow from Viktor, "I thought you said you were waiting for no one?" "Hey Rey-" As soon as Nicholas started, he stopped mid-sentence and just awed at Viktor to his amusement while I rolled my eyes. Girls and boys alike just can't stop gawking over him can't they? That's when I slid my hands in his and said, "Let's go shall we? I've waiting for you for quite some time now." I felt Nicholas tensed at my touch but he didn't show it. Oh, I've been wanting to do this for so long now! Viktor looked sad that we were holding hands and just walked off leaving Nicholas and I standing awkwardly by ourselves... I wouldn't mind if I knew he like me and we were official but sadly, it wasn't the case. "Um...," Nicholas said, breaking the silence but still leaving the tension there. I quickly pulled my hand away because I think he felt uncomfortable which disappointed me. Maybe he didn't like me at all, him looking at me at every class so very often was just my imagination when he said, "Um, you can keep your hand in mine if it makes you uh..." He looked around the place nervously trying to avoid eye contact with me. The tension was too much...I couldn't stand it...I wanted to tell him that I love him for so long now, and worse, I had the sudden urge to kiss him...I was moving closer...But I stopped myself, no, I couldn't bring myself to do it...Urgh, why can't I just- "Reyna, you alright?" Nicholas asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. Oh gosh, now this is even more embarrassing than just now! Stop making a fool of yourself Reyna! I just nodded my head, refusing to say anything further to embarrass myself more than I already did with Viktor and now Nicholas, my long time crush, I just cannot afford to embarrass myself any further or that small thing that I think Nicholas has for me, no matter how small, would be gone, forever. And I don't want that. "Hey, don't feel sad because of that awkward encounter with Viktor okay? Hey, hey, Reyna, look at me okay?" Nicholas said, forcing me to look into those beautiful sky blue eyes of his. I just can't help getting completely lost in them. "If there's anything, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you even if the whole world is not." I was so touched at this. Mainly because Nicholas and I don't hang around one another much, he is like always in other group so his words made me feel as every wrongdoing in the world could be forgiven. And the fact that he notices me just made me feel so glad because Nicholas is one of the most handsome guys in our year with so many girls allying heads over heals for him. But to be honest, no bragging meant but, I too am one of the most beautiful girls in our year and I have many jealous girls from different years and many guys who show interest in me. I mean, they call me a Gryffindor princess for a reason right? Like Isaid, no bragging meant. I never really liked to acknowledge that fact. And that's when he leaned in closer...and I felt my heart pumping so fast I think it was going to explode if something's not done to it soon...And closer...Oh my, that strong apple perfume...I can smell it...And that's when I started leaning closer too...
Sign up to rate and review this story