Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 7

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 521 words

0Unrated
Nicholas P.O.V.

I could feel the strong scent of oranges...her perfume...and I started indulging myself in the sweet smelling Orange perfume Reyna always wears when I felt her lean in to...I knew Reyna had a huge crush on me a few weeks after she and Ron broke up thanks to Hermione, although she did say that I wasn't allowed to say anything about it. I wasn't close to Hermione but she was a pretty smart girl not only in papers but emotionally too. She is the one and only person who knows that I too have a huge thing for the famous Gryffindor Princess-Reyna, just like most guys. But I was different. I liked her since I first co-worked with her on a Charms project in our first years. I found her amazingly attractive what with that brownish redish hair and those cute brown puppy eyes...She was a wonderful person to be around with. I always wanted us to be a thing since then but we were too young at that time so I though maybe third year is more appropriate, but she ended up dating Ron much to my surprise and disappointment. I saw no chance in us anymore. Until Hermione told me she knew who I liked and the crush Reyna has for me. I was...beyond happy, there were just no words to explain it. And now? I was trying to kiss her. I knew I wasn't supposed to but I couldn't stand it any more. I wanted to this for years now...but I wasn't ready, I thought I as going to screw everything up when I stopped moving in closer suddenly and asked nervously, "Uh, Reyna, there is um...a bug there on your robes," There really wasn't any bug but I didn't want to make her feel weird should she kiss me. She caught herself and looked at me. I could see that she was trying so hard to not show any signs of sadness but I saw it through her anyway. She was sad because she thought it would happen too, and now I spoiled it. I never should have thought that way! Urgh, now I really ruined everything! "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to...if I had knew..." And she trailed off, standing there. I could see tears forming in her eyes. She feels too embarrassed, she can't take the embarrassment. I felt so stupid. I just wanted to reach out to her and tell her that everything is fine and hold her in my arms but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I tried bending in again but she stepped away. "No. I'm so sorry if I did anything wrong. I don't want you to kiss me if you don't mean it. I really apologize. I'm just going to go now and act like nothing happened," she said quietly and walked off. Oh just great Nic! Just great! Now she thinks I don't like her. She's going to feel crushed, and then she will slowly get over me and I can't. Urgh, I don't know anything anymore...
Sign up to rate and review this story