Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 8

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 439 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

I really wanted to stop walking up the stairs and just start crying right there and then. But I didn't want to embarrass myself any further today. I hated today! First I missed the train, then I have to spend time with that foul git Malfoy then the awkward encounter with Viktor Krum who seems to like me then I spoiled everything with my long-time crush, Nicholas! This is all a joke! No one deserves to have so much unluckiness in one day! No one! I can't believe my luck and how I spoiled EVERYTHING on the first day back to Hogwarts and I can't imagine how I'm going to spend the rest of the days till Christmas! How was I supposed to live with all the embarrassment that I had created myself on the first day of school?! And I can't stand it any longer. Tears just started flowing down my cheeks the more I thought of the embarrassment. And that's when a voice I least wanted to hear most popped out of nowhere and said, "Crying because you lost your underwear Chase?" I quickly wept the tears off my face with my robes and glared at Malfoy. That stupid git, always turning up at wrong timings! Adding on to today's unluckiness then... "What do you want?" I snapped angrily, shocked at how angry I was and I suppose so did Malfoy. "Well well well, looks like someone got their nerves itchy today huh? I just wanted to say-" Malfoy paused and gulped and said his next sentence very quickly like it was killing him. "Thank you for saving me from being seduced by Parkinson." Huh? I have have him a confused look and he just rolled his eyes and explained briefly, "Parkinson wanted to seduce me at the Black Lake. She was close to starting it but then you interrupted her. So I uh...uh...don't make me say it again! You heard me Chase!" Malfoy snapped. This made me smile a little. Never in my life would I thought that Draco Malfoy would actually apologize to someone, especially not me. "Just because I apologized, don't get anything up high in there. I still hate you," Draco said, looking at me like he was reading my mind. But instead I asked, "How did you know it was me?" I asked curiously. Malfoy's face turned red at once. And I raised my eyebrows at him. He quickly regained his composure and said uneasily, "Who wouldn't recognize your voice Chase?" But from the way he was saying it lead me to doubt him. Hmmmm, interesting...
Sign up to rate and review this story