Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 17

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 470 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

"Fighting in Hogwarts! Never, never in my life would I thought this would happen! I'm absolutely astounded and disappointed!"

"Oh, and especially you Chase," Professor McGonagall added, glaring at me and shook her fingers at all of us Gryffindors who were involved in the fight.

This caused Malfoy to snicker and McGonagall to turn her attention to him.

"Mr Malfoy, I do hope that everything went well? Have you not insulted the Weasleys enough? Perhaps you should look at yourself Mr Malfoy," she said.

Malfoy's face turned an angry shade of red and clenched his hands into fists.

Oh, who is he kidding? He can't possibly punch McGonagall!

"Now, as for your punishments," and she looked at each and every single one of us before she continued, "Detention is obviously necessary. But I want for all of you to attend a full two months of detention."

Everyone gasped and started protesting.

TWO months of detention?! And I used to thought that my third year's one week detention from Snape was the worst I've ever seen!

How was I possibly going to survive TWO months worth of detention?

"Now, there will be no further arguments on the duration of this detention... I WANT SILENCE!" And she cut cleanly across the noise we were making. "And as I was saying, I would be sorting you all into pairs and you and your partner will be doing detention together, I do not wish for a whole herd of sheeps bombarding my peace! And especially not with guests around!"

Oh, she was referring to the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students...

Hmmm, I wonder who she will pair me with?

"Weasley, not you Mr Weasley," McGonagall said pointing to Ron and then Fred. "With Fernando, if you please."

And on and on she went, pairing Ron with Crabbe and George with Goyle, Fred with Fernando, Seamus with Parkinson and until she laid her eyes on me did she seem to realize that I was actually part if this whole thing.

"I can't help but keep feeling extremely disappointed with you Ms Chase," she said shaking her head. "But no matter, I think...ah! Mr Malfoy!"

And she turned to look at Draco, and said, "I almost forgotten you were here along with Ms Chase. Now you two can be partners in detention."

And she clapped her hands together and added, "So it's settled then. Mr Malfoy and Ms Chase." She looked at the rest of us saying, "I will come to one if your partners personally to inform you of your detention schedules and it will be your responsibility to pass on the message to your respective partners."

Wait, what?! She did NOT just say what she just said. Oh no no no...

She didn't just pair me up with Draco Malfoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story