Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 16

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 709 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V

Things started to get worse for me day by day. Ever since that incident, I couldn't help but my mind kept drifting off to Draco Malfoy.

The way how my eyes actually wandered around and landed on him in the Great Hall that day and how Nicholas had taunted Draco if he was jealous of us being an item.

Yep, that's right. Nicholas and I were officially an item right now. The whole of Hogwarts knew it. They were happy for us, especially Ron, Hermione and Harry, well, with the exception of the Slytherins, they never cared.

So they just jeered at us, made fun of the whole thing. But really, I've never met anyone even lamer than them.

This really was a dream come true to me. To date Nicholas, to graduate from Hogwarts and get a life with him. Well, I'm assuming we'll be taking this route. I mean, most couples in Hogwarts last till the end.

"Where's Harry," Hermione asked Ron who was sitting in front of us, eating his sausages and eggs.

But eating would be an understatement. He was practically smashing his fork into his plate and his poor breakfast had holes everywhere in them.

After Harry has been named the Fourth Champion, everyone in Hogwarts started hating him other than us, with the exception of Ron.

They didn't believe that Harry didn't cheat. And Ron was all sour about how Harry cheated without him and now he didn't even want to admit it.

Hermione and I are the only ones who were still talking to Harry, who has been isolated like he has got a contagious disease on him.

"Who cares? Probably signing autographs for his die hard Potter Fans without his supposedly best mate," Ron spat.

"Oh Ron, what did Harry say to you last night? What happened?" Hermione sighed.

Hermione and I were still trying to patch the two back but with Ron really refusing to cooperate, it really tires us out.

"You can ask him yourself," he said and continued to poke holes into his sausages.

"Weasley! Poking holes into your food? Has your mommy ever told you that it is rude and not appropriate to do that? Or does she do this too?" That familiar annoying voice said.

"Scram Malfoy!" Ron said angrily.

"Oh, I'm not quite done yet," Malfoy smirked. "Perhaps it's because Potter didn't share with you his secret to being famous and rich which your family clearly lacks. It lacks so much, it's pathetic."

Ron stood up from his chair with his hands balled into fists and said through his clenched teeth, "One more word Malfoy, just ONE more word..."

Now the entire Great Hall was looking at us. Oh, how ridiculous!

"Ron, please, stop it..." Hermione begged, and she tried pulling Ron away while I had my eyes on Malfoy. If anything happens, I'll stop him.

"Perhaps your ears are not quite cleansed Weasley. Want me to shout?" He taunted.

Ron looked like he was ready to pounce if Hermione and some other Gryffindors didn't pull him back in time.

"DEAR FELLOW HOGWARTS FRIENDS,"

Friends?! When did we became friends with Draco Malfoy?

"I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THE WEASLEYS ARE SO BROKE, IT'S A CATASTROPHE! IT'S PATHETIC!" He yelled, so loud even the Professors who were just about to walk in to the great hall jumped.

Everyone looked astonished at the sudden outburst while Fred and George joined Ron in punching Malfoy. Ginny just stood there watching happily as Malfoy got punched all over while his goons and fellow Slytherins joined the fight.

The Weasleys were such nice people! They even let me spend the Holidays with them despite my family background. How could Malfoy say that kind of thing?

Urgh, he needs to pay! For ruining the supposedly perfect moment of life and for insulting the Weasleys!

And so, I joined the Weasleys in the punching fight.

Boy, it felt good! Managed to throw one good punch in his eye! But of course, there were always the Slytherins defending him, so I ended up punching them instead of Malfoy most of the time, well at least until a voice screamed,

"IN MY OFFICE NOW WEASLEY, CHASE, AND THE OTHERS! NO EXCEPTIONS!"
Sign up to rate and review this story