Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 18

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-05-10 - 966 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V.

Malfoy? I was paired with DRACO MALFOY OF ALL PEOPLE?! Really?

Some luck I'm having this year. Always stuck with Malfoy!

I was angrily stomping up the stairs when Ron yelled after me.

"Reyna! Wait up!"

I turned around but then continued to stomp away. I knew he would catch up. No point in stopping to wait.

"Hey!"

"Oh, you caught up," I said, waving my hands in sarcasm.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. "Is it because I got you into trouble?"

I pondered on that. Hmmm, maybe? I mean, if I didn't get into trouble, I wouldn't be paired with Malfoy right? But on the other hand, I chose to get involved in the fight...so...turn around...it's my fault.

"No. I chose to get involved. I can't blame you. Besides, I was helping a friend. I'm just mad McGonagall paired me up with Malfoy. I have been quite stick with him this year," I sighed.

Ron looked at me and seemed to be pondering on everything that I said. I could tell he is thinking of telling me something but he doesn't know whether or not to say it. That's kinda what you benefit after dating someone for some time.

He sighed before asking, "Do you like him?"

Huh?

"Nicholas," he said plainly.

Oh.

And he took a step closer and another, kind of to the extent where I thought that it was way past the friend zone.

Oh goodness. I think I know where this is going. I really need to check how many guys are going to be and currently after me in my life.

I was caught off guard.

What does he mean? I mean, the whole point of a relationship is because you love the person and want to try it out before the next step comes, right?

"Of course Ron,"

He sighed and mumbled a simple "I knew it" and turned to walk away.

Huh

I turned around to continue walking when the voice I needed to hear most to make all the miseries go away called out to me.

"Reyna!" Nicholas shouted.

My face immediately brightened as I turned around to sprint towards him and gave him a bear hug.

"Oooof!"

"Hey you," I said and inhaled his what I think is Chanel's cologne.

"Missed me?"

"Oh please, I see you everyday. Why would I even miss you when I saw you like a few hours ago?" I replied cheekily.

He pretended to look offended before asking, "So, how was your detention?"

I scoffed before telling him everything that happened.

*

"Hey Hermione," as I sat down which what seems to be an angry looking Hermione.

"Urgh, they are treating me like their personal owls! They refuse to talk to one another and if they have anything to say, they will go through me!" She yelled angrily causing everyone in the common room to turn and look.

Ginny, whom I have grown close with when I was dating Ron then, then came to sit by her and smiled cheerfully.

"What?" I asked.

"She told you the bad thing, but not the good thing," Ginny smirked.

Geez, nice smirk. Gives her a whole new different identity. more cunning and fierce.

I gave her a puzzled look and Hermione just started pretending that she was invisible by looking around.

"I caught Viktor Krum staring at her in the library!" She squealed.

Hermione blushed furiously and slapped Ginny playfully.

"Hey! He wasn't exactly looking at me anyways. He was just there, at the library, looking for books. It doesn't mean anything really," she shrugged.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"Oh, what nonsense are you blabbering about Hermione? He wasn't there to look for books! He was there to look at you! It's the best time to catch glimpses of you isn't it? Like when you are too engrossed in your books to know about anything that's happening around you," Ginny giggled.

"She just wants to hide the embarrassment," Ginny added.

Hermione then started fiddling with her tie and shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Huh?"

"Oh, Viktor actually pretended to ask her about the book she was reading and claims he is interested in the book as well. He can't stop staring at her the entire time! He wasn't even listening to her speak!" Ginny said and gave Hermione a cheeky smile.

Hermione glared.

"And THAT was what she did," she said, pointing accusingly at Hermione. "She actually GLARED at Krum! She wasted her chances!"

"Oh, don't be silly Ginny! He's a player. He used to like Reyna, a point many of us seem to be forgetting. And besides, it's quite ridiculous of him to come to the library just to pretend to be interested in the same books when he is actually much more interested in something else. It's quite, no, very irritating," and with that, Hermione rolled her eyes and walked off to the girl's dormitories.

"She does have a point with Krum being a player," Ginny mumbled and she too walked off, leaving me alone in the Gryffindor Common Room with some other sixth years and fifth years.

I too was about to walk towards my dorms was suddenly stopped by someone who was calling my name.

I turned around to see a third year whom I knew from Harry was called Colin Creevy, said in a scared voice, "There is a Slytherin boy who wants to look for you right outside the tower."

"How does this Slytherin boy look like?"

I couldn't recall having any left off conversation with anyone, especially not the Slytherins.

He gulped before saying, "White blonde hair, tall, I think they call him the Slytherin Prince or something. Like how we call you the Gryffindor Princess."
Sign up to rate and review this story