Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 19

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-05-10 - 505 words

0Unrated
Reyna's P.O.V

I knew who Colin was talking about.

The one and only Draco Malfoy.

I quickly thanked Colin and walked confidently out of the common room to meet Malfoy. I was ready to give that guy a good punch in the face!

There he was, back facing the entrance into the Gryffindor Tower.

I stood there, too lazy to call out to him, and waited to see when he would finally feel my presence. Which to my surprise, was immediately.

"Took you a long time," he said scornfully.

"It was just 5 mins! Colin was so terrified of you! What did you do to him?!"

He smirks.

"Geez, you are pretty hot when you are fuming,"

"What?!"

"No matter. I can't stand being here any longer. McGonagall told me to tell you that our detention starts tomorrow. After curfew. Meet at her office,"

Tomorrow?! That's fast!

I nodded my head. Malfoy turned around and walked off.

*
Draco's P.O.V

"Oh my...this feels good..."

"Sorry honey? You were saying?"

"Ouch! Sorry, it feels too good..."

"Exactly,"

Huh?

The noises were coming from my dorm...I opened it quietly so that I could ambush the people who were out there sneaking in my common room when...

"OI! GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.

Blaise was snogging up Daphne Greengrass!

Wait, maybe snogging was an understatement. More like trying out some stripping class or something. Urgh yuck!

Blaise looked too shocked to see me to have any sense to wear back whatever clothes he had took off. Daphne, luckily, had the sense to pull down her then lifted up shirt and scrambled out of my dorm immediately.

"You just had to ruin my moment," Blaise stared at me accusingly.

"You," I spat, "obviously you DO NOT understand the meaning of a SHARED dorm! What in the name of Salazar were you doing?!"

"Mate, you said it yourself! SHARED dorm! I have half as many rights to this dorm as do you! And besides, we were making out on MY share of the dorm! We were having a great time! You! Ruined! Everything!" Blaise yelled, emphasizing on the last three words.

"You are underaged! You can't take her virginity away at this age!"

"Oh yeah? Who said I was anyway? I will when the time is right, that is a very special gift that I intend to use for myself," emphasizing the 'myself'.

"You disgusting! I'm going to ask Father to give me my own dorm!"

Blaise gave me that "oh say what" look.

"You are acting like you have never snogged up a girl mate. And that's a big fat lie," he smirked.

My face turned very red, but I wasn't sure if it was due to embarrassment or anger. I was feeling both feelings at the same time.

Well, to be honest, I did snog Pansy and lose my first kiss to her. But I didn't have a choice! or did I? It was just to act cool in front of everyone so...
Sign up to rate and review this story