Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Assassin

A Long Plane Ride

by Dalnora 2 reviews

'Hello, Odie' She didn't say the words, they sort of popped into his head. She strected her arm towards him., the hand wasen't hers. It was rotting, with long greenish fingernails. 'Come with me to...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 395 words

0Unrated
Hello, I'm trying to make this chappie longer so Grim doesn't kill me! Wish me luck XD

"We should be gone by now!" Theresa yelled.
"I have to bring all my disigner clothing, but it won't all fit in my purse!" Neil retorted.
"Then put it in your suitcase!"
Neil gave the suitcase a loathing glance.
"But it's ugly!"
"Hurry up you guys, the plane leaves in half an hour." Odie said, hoping to end the argument.
"But that suitcase will ugly up my wardrobe-"
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! DON'T COME THEN!"
Theresa grabbed her luggage and bolted from the room. Everyone was in a state of shock.
"Er, let's go." Jay whispered.
Everyone took their suitcases, and Neil just took what he could fit in his purse.

*
Luckily, on the plane Theresa sat nowhere near Neil. Her and Jay sat across from Odie and Archie, Neil and Herry sat behind Odie. It was a long plane trip, everyone on the plane was soon asleep, aside from Odie and a young woman at the back with short, vivid red hair. Odie was typing quickly on his keyboard when he saw her reflection.
"Atlanta?"
She stared at him, her normaly hazel eyes glowed vivid green. 'Hello Odie.' She didn't say the words, they sort of popped into his head. Atlanta smiled. She strected her arm towards him, the hand wasen't hers. It was rotting, with long, greenish fingernails. 'Come with me to the darkness eternal...'

*
"Five minutes to landing." Archie awoke to hear the pilots' annocment. "Five minutes, five." He turned away from the window.
"Where's Odie?"
"Oh, no! Not Odie, too!" Jay said.
"This has got to stop! I'll find who's doing this, and when I do..." Theresa looked almost as angrey as she did a few hours before with Neil.
"Well," said Herry, "We know it must be Cronos."
"Cronos is too stupid to do this!" Archie said, almost as if he wasen't queit sure.
"We'll find out who did it. That's why we're here."
"We're taking 'er down." The pilot said.
"Anybody got any gum?"

*
"There, I've got two now. Are you happy?"
"Delighted."
"I don't think this 'Odie' will be as good as Atremis, but he'll still be useful."
"Get Ja- I mean Jason next."
"No. I think I'll get whoever bothers me next."
Cronos smiled. "Exalent stratigy, Nadæl."


REVEIW!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story