Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 768 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8



Stacey's POV


"Laura come on!" I yelled.
"We got everything we need?" Ana asked she had just pulled up from dropping Jordan off.
"Im coming, god dont rush me," threw her last bag into the car.
"Well see the airplane is gonna leave, so im not rushing you the airplane is,"
"Whatever," She laughed climbing in the back seat of the cab. We finally all got in the cab heading to the airport, checking all our bags in and all that airport boring stuff, as Laura put it, we boarded the plane, "I hate planes,"
"You and me both, if we didnt wanna get to Vegas so fast we coulda drove,"
"Im so over riding in cars, planes are much faster," she mumbled leaning her head back against the seat.
"True, i guess after being on that tour bus you cant wait to get to places fast," she turned her head nodding.


Joe's POV


"She's gonna fuck up, I know her," I mumbled my thoughts a loud.
"Nah she wont, this is just something for them to do soo there not bored here, Im sure Stacey and Ana wont let her mess up,"
"Lizy wont either.." Andy through in there.
"You believe whatever you want,"
"Why you guys look so sad?" Barbara walked over sitting in the middle of Patrick and I.
"We not sad, you girls having fun?" Pete leaned back in the chair.
"We're having a blast, come swimming with us," Kristi pulled Pete up out of the chair.



Laura's POV


"What happens here in Vegas, stays here in Vegas," I turned to Stacey.
"Got it," She smiled as we checked into the hotel. I pressed the buttons on my phone, sending a text message, "Letting them know we here?" Stacey asked throwing her bag on the bed.
"Yeah.. I wanna party," I sat on the bed looking at Stacey.
"I promised your brother no partying,"
"Are you nuts??? You can break that we are in Vegas,"
"I promised," she repeated.
"You suck,"
"I'll go party with you Laura," Ana sat next to me.
"Ahh yay!!" I laughed.
"You two arent even old enough to drink,"
"House parties dont have age limits, have you forgotten everything??" I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Okay and where are these house parties gonna be?" Lizy asked.
"We dont know but we'll find random cute guys and they'll take us to the parties,"
"So you'll cheat on your boyfriends?" Ana looked at me then back at Stacey and Lizy.
"NO!" we said at the same time.
"Come on lets walk around the hotel," I grabbed Ana's arm pulling her out of the room with me.


Stacey's POV


"Why do we gotta be the mature ones?" Lizy asked laying back on the bed.
"Cause their 18 and reckless," I mumbled, "If I didnt promise I'd be right there with them, but I cant break a promise, speically one I made to Pete,"
"Yeah,"


Ana's POV


We walked off the elevator to the pool area. "We so have to come chill out here tomorrow morning when the sun is out," Laura looked at the pool.
"Yeah of course," I laughed. Laura stopped grabbing her cell out of her purse, she smiled looking at me, before putting the phone to her ear.


Laura's POV


"I got your message, you're behaving?" Joe's voice echoed in my ear.
"Yes daddy im behaving, are you behaving?" I asked.
"Of course, what are you girls doing tonight?"
"Um me and Ana dont know," I looked at Ana pulling the phone from my ear hitting speakerphone.
"You and Ana? what about Stacey and Lizy?" He asked.
"They are no fun!" Ana laughed.
"Please just dont do something stupid..." I heard him sigh.
"I dont do stupid things..." I replied.
"Partying the way you do is stupid, dont do it,"
"Partying isnt stupid its fun!" Ana yelled.
"Baby seriously.." I heard him say as I took him off speakerphone putting the phone back to my ear.
"I know my limit, I just wanna have fun,"
"You pass that limit alot,"
"I dont, listen baby I love you and trust me Im not gonna do anything you wouldnt approve of, I'll try to call you later.."
"Yeah call me before you go to sleep, I love you too,"
"Byeee!" I closed my phone.
"We are surronded by resposible people, it sucks," Ana rolled her eyes.
"You mean Im surronded by responsible people, half the time you just like all of them,"
"Only when Jordan's around, he makes me be an adult, its not like I wanna be one,"
Sign up to rate and review this story