Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Forever and Always: A TMNT Drabble Fic

Chapter 12

by Flyer16 0 reviews

The word "Hate" is just "Love" with the first three letters changed.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-08-29 - 506 words

0Unrated
“Someone who hates you, normally hates you for one of three reasons: they see you as a threat, they hate themselves, or they want to be with you.”
--Unknown

~~~~~~~

Raphael swung his nimble body up onto April and Casey’s fire escape and tapped on the window. He waited patiently as she pulled the curtains and opened the window with a slight creak.

“You’re late.” She said as she narrowed her eyes.

“You’re welcome.” He replied and tossed her a paper CD case.

His apparent tardiness was quickly forgotten as April disappeared to the TV room with the new season of The Walking Dead. Raph rolled his eyes and climbed through the window with Mikey right behind him.

“Cowabunga Dudes!” he yelled and swung his chucks around in excitement.

“Hey, guys!” Casey called from the kitchen. “Glad you could finally make it.”

“I’ll say this again, you’re welcome.” Raph grunted and leaned up against doorway leading to the kitchen.

“I’m very grateful to you, Raph.” April piped up from the living room. “I’ve been looking forward to watching this for a long time.”

Mikey opened his mouth, but whatever he was going to say was interrupted by the front door slamming open.

“April!” a familiar voice screeched. “They were out of Pringles! You guys better--”

Carrie walked into Raph’s view and froze.

“Well,” he said and crossed his arms. “Look who decided to grace us with her presence.”

Carrie pointed a purple painted nail at Raph and demanded anyone who cared to listen, “Why is HE here?”

“What?” Mikey asked and peeked his head from behind Raph’s shell. “This doesn’t thrill your highness?”

Carrie ignored him and walked straight past Raph and into the living room. “Can we talk?” she asked April. Without waiting for a response, Carrie grabbed her friend’s wrist and basically dragged her to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

The three men huddled around the door, trying to listen in on the girls.

“I can’t BELIEVE you!” Carrie’s muffled voice yelled.

“He got the DVD for us.” April explained calmly.

“So?”

“So, he has a right to be here. He did us a huge favor, Carrie.”

“He has about as much right to be here as The Lock Ness Monster!”

“How… creative.” April bit back a snort of laughter.

“Don’t you laugh at me!”

Casey turned to Raph and wiggled his eyebrows. “I think I know who she digs.” He said suggestively. Raph rolled his eyes.

“Yeah.” he said with a smirk. “My grave.”

A/N

Don’t hate me… please… I’m really sorry about putting this story on hold… BUT I’M BACK NOW!!!!! Updates should be about a week apart.

Again, sorry about that… Thank you for being so understanding and patient with me. I really appreciate it.

Joke if the day: Yo momma's so stupid, she put two quarters in her ears and thought she was listening to 50 Cent.

This is Flyer16. Over and out.
Sign up to rate and review this story