Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 4

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Cyclonus follows Galvatron off into space.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 892 words

0Unrated
Cyclonus felt undeniable pangs of panic.
He spun round and tried to scan the surrounding areas for any sign of Galvatron.
His scan turned out nothing but the rabble of Decepticons that had congregated, making it increasingly difficult.
Without Galvatron the Decepticons turned to him as the SIC, when they were not attempting to take charge themselves.
It was mostly long drawn out complaints of 'if only I wern't injured' or 'if you're so strong why didn't you get them?' and 'they're getting away why isn't anyone chasing after them?' or variants of those phrases. It was already making Cyclonus's processor hurt.
"SILENCE!" he bellowed. At the very least he could get some peace to think in. The Decepticons went quiet and traded griping in for death glares awaiting to hear whatever Cyclonus would say next. Many looked as if they were already formulating arguments against whatever Cyclonus may say. He grabbed Scrapper and pulled him face to face.
"What exactly happened?" he growled at the stuttering 'con
"What? I - They just burst into the Medical bay and stole a random assortment of items. Specifically anything that was brought back from the most recent encounter with them" He explained quickly after the initial surprise-stuttering ceased.
"Fine" He knew something he could do to keep them occupied and dropped Scrapper "Search the med bay and corridors, we need to know what they took and, hopefully, why. I will follow the Autobots. Soundwave, Scourge take charge." he barked.
Many of the Decepticons started doing as he ordered quickly, they would act rebellious but often enough they were easy to control if you yelled orders at them with enough authoritative force. The rest seemed to start directing ire at the two he mentioned.
Scourge glared at him as he went past, knowing full well what he was off to do
"You're an idiot" He muttered at him, before turning away to command the Sweeps.
Cyclonus ignored any thought of responding and transformed, flying at full thrust in the direction the Autobots had gone.

The space was tiny and warm.
He clung tightly to the underside of a particularly stupid Autobot keeping himself pressed to the inside of it's leg so he was less visible.
The Autbots were cowardly and had not even attempted to retaliate as he fired at them, angrily Galvatron had grabbed onto the side of one of the invading Autobots and managed to position himself where he was now.
"Me, Sludge, still no know why these important" The dimwitted dolt he clung to uttered, it's entire body shifting as it lumbered over to the table where their stolen goods lay. A pair of blue legs came into view as the other Autobot stood next to him.
"Wegottafindoutifthere'sanybitofQuintessontechnologythere!" it spoke, or at least Galvatron thought it spoke, was that even a sentence? Judging by the dull groaning noise Sludge made his slow processor had barely caught any of it either.
Then again Galvatron wasn't paying attention.
The sudden burst of energy combined with the stodgy energon cube he had partially consumed was pulling his systems into another recharge cycle, his smaller frame taking much longer to process such thick energon. He tried to stave off the alluring prospect of another restful recharge, the fools had yet to notice him and he wanted to listen in to everything he could.
"Rest assured my fellow compatriots, with my graceful skills we will be on Cybertron before those Decepticons even think of following us!" the Mech that was ferrying them across space preened himself as they traveled.
One was stupid, one had an annoying voice and the other was full of himself.
Screw listening to this, Galvatron was going for that recharge.

Being by himself Cyclonus deemed it fit to stay a safe distance away from the Autobots travelling away from Chaar. He tried to scan them, but getting close enough to scan them would allow their scanners to pick him up and that would lead to a fight which he was trying to avoid. Then again if Galvatron was with them, that would certainly get him into the open and easy for Cyclonus to pick up.
Unless he got hit in the inevitable crossfire.
Cyclonus shuddered. His diminished size probably makes laser fire from a normal weapon much worse, the blast, if it hit, would probably damage a majority of his body.
Calming himself down he thought how stupid that was. Not only would his smaller stature make a ordinary blast much worse, it would also make it significantly harder to hit him.
He would not risk his Masters safety on a mere chance.
Cyclonus hung back far enough that on several occasions he had to speed up to make sure he was still following them. Then again there was only one place they could be heading and that was Cybertron.
He just felt the need to, keep them in sight.
Hopefully nothing would happen to his targets if he kept an optic on them he convinced himself.
Sure enough Cybertron came into view and Sky Lynx sped up as he neared, soon disappearing on the planets surface.
Cyclonus hung back, just in case there were any sensors around the planet. Getting captured would greatly hinder his rescue plan.
Now would also be a good time to think of a actual plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story