Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 5

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Galvatron listens to an intelligent conversation.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 836 words

0Unrated
Water was a bizarre sensation to start feeling.
Galvatron awoke from his second recharge of the day with a start. Despite his 'hiding spot' on the Dinobot he had all but been consumed by the cold fluid.
The fluid made it harder for him to cling to the dimwitted Autobot and he found himself dislodged by the current. Flailing his arms and legs around Galvatron desperately tried to get himself steady in the waters flow but a quick swimming cyber-fish bolted past him, having avoided becoming dino-food, and threw him off balance again. Trying not to swim against the current Galvatron grasped hold of the river bed and clung to the bottom.
His systems angrily fought to get into operational condition after the rude awakening, Galvatron in turn fought angrily against his own systems as he began pulling himself along the riverbed.
He needed to get closer to those morons.
Find out any information possible, he was sure he was only this way because of something those Autobots did. They always set out to stop him. Those despicable... Auto....bots his processor struggled to find proper words through his anger.
"Me, Snarl think me should talk more" It was muffled but Galvatron heard it.
At last, words! They were going to spill all their secrets to him and not even realise it!
"Me, Swoop forget you talk sometimes" squawking occurred followed by a chattering giggle. The one designated 'Snarl' grumbled moodily.
"Now me, Snarl, remember why I no talk much"
"Me, Sludge no understand. Him, Snarl could always talk"
"All us Dinobots talk! Grimlock say so!"
"Me, Slag think talking dumb"
"Well me, Grimlock no care what Slag think. Talking help find enemies!"
Something akin to a minor scuffle occurred, before
"Oh, Grimlock right, me, Slag forgot about that"
"Yes, that why me, Grimlock leader! Me, Grimlock smart!"
"If you Grimlock, so smart why us Dinobots not fighting enemies now?" Slag growled
"Dinobots enjoy fishing though" Swoop interjected
Galvatron wasn't quite sure what he was listening to. A part of him kept listening however. It was strange. What even went through these beasts processors?

Cyclonus had no idea what to do. He sped around Cybertron looking for a gap in the Autobot's sensor array, some way to get in unnoticed and slip away with Galvatron.
It seemed after the Quintessons prior attempt at startling them all mid-battle had lead the Autobot's security director to tighten up the planets sensor array in response.
All the harder for Cyclonus to get in.
This was ridiculous. He hung back near the orbital path Unicron's head once travelled and wondered if he could use anything from in there. Were there still anti-electrons in there? But was risking any sort of encounter with Unicron by himself a wise move. Probably not.
Groaning Cyclonus had to wait, they couldn't keep a planet wide cover like this going at full capacity for long, he knew that as part of their latest attempt to relinquish control of Cybertron from the Autobots they deliberately damaged the main generators. They were either using back-up generators or had fixed the main ones as soon as they had left, something he hoped they had not done and had favoured dealing with the massive damage left by the Quintesson machine. Maybe they had a few shrunken Autobots to find and keep an eye on. It was a possibility, Cyclonus was sure this all had to be something their interfering had caused.

"Us Dinobots no fight because no enemies! No enemies, mean no fights!" Grimlock repeated for the nth time
"Why can't me Slag, fight Autobots again?" This one was not letting up
"Swoop think it because of explosion"
"Me Sludge, not want to think about that, make Sludge feel uncomfortable"
"It make everyone on Cybertron uncomfortable, that's why they try fixing it while we Dinobots stay here and protect planet, That what me Grimlock think anyway"
"Wasn't power thing damaged in fight? Me Snarl thought Squids destroy it"
"No they just try to attack both us Autobots and them Decepticons. Grimlock know, they cause explosion on Cybertron but Decepticons damage generator"
"Then which generator are we using now?"
"Uuh, Me Grimlock don't know... Gonna find out"
Splashing and waving limbs filled the water as each of the Dinobots heaved their large forms out of the water, lost in thought Galvatron barely moved as a spiked tail slid past his helm contact only prevented by a layer of displaced water as it moved.
Galvatron only realised he was alone as the water quickly cooled down without the Dinobots in it. A involuntary shiver rattled his body and Galvatron groaned through bubbles.
He had no idea if they said anything of worth at all.
But they were going to a Generator and that was better than nothing.
The Dinobot's path followed the course of the river for the time being and so Galvatron swam alongside them, he could cripple their generator and the Autobots would be forced to submit to him!
Sign up to rate and review this story