Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 6

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Galvatron gets to the Autobots generator!

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 1279 words

0Unrated
Cyclonus could always rely on how patient his programming could be.
A fluctuation across the security sensors around Cybertron was a perfect opportunity for him to get in. Transforming and diving down he'd be nothing but a bright streak of light in the sky to any bot who caught a glimpse of him, he pulled up with a sharp jolt and kept himself pressed as close, as was safely possible, to the ground. Cruising down several side alleys he found a secluded spot on the outskirts of the Autobots Cybertronian city. Reverting back to his bipedal form he scanned the area. If the city were to be divided into four segments a majority of the Autobots were on the opposite side of the city in the corner furthest away from him, the other corner on that side, the one where their prior battle was held, was giving off a unusual energy signature from the centre of it. The two city segments closest to him were pretty much uninhabited and any inhabitants about seemed to be using the underground facilities or were simple patrol drones with false energy signals.
As if Cyclonus wouldn't be able to see through that trick.
Keeping low enough to the ground that with an outstretched arm he could touch the floor, Cyclonus shuffled as fast as he could to the city borders. Cyclonus pressed himself tightly to the wall of the first building, powering up his scanners he kept an alert out for any possible nearby Autobots, or hopefully Decepticons and began shimmying along the side of the wall.
He'd find Galvatron as soon as possible. All while avoiding any Autobots and the energy signal that was their problem and theirs alone.

Meanwhile, when the Dinobots moved away from the Waters edge Galvatron cursed, loudly.
Loud enough he wondered if his cover had been blown and someone heard him.
Of course they didn't.
Stupid Autobots.
Pulling himself out of the water he started up his engines and felt his core temperature rise and soon the water dried off, he helped it along by moving onwards in the direction of his 'prey'. If this was indeed what the Sweeps liked to spend most of their time doing, he began to see a little why they enjoyed it, the lumbering beasts did not even turn in the general vicinity of his direction, pathetic, and yet so many of his Decepticons feared these idiots in battle.
The lumbering set of mechano-morons before him bumbled after their leader, their large bodies walking in a awkward line along pathways not designed for such a wide load. As their bodies swung with their walking they shoved into each other and bumped into buildings crumbling the exteriors. Occasionally a startled or angry yelp would come from inside and Galvatron would duck behind his current place of cover to avoid detection. When the Dinobots got further away he continued following once more. Despite several angry voices yelling at them the group carried on as if they said nothing.
"Wouldn't be so much yelling if people built roads big enough for us Dinobots, so rude" Grimlock huffed after a Autobot with a thick accent leaned out a window and howled angrily at them as the one with the long neck managed to put his tail through a wall.
Galvatron huffed when the Autobot vanished.
A good Decepticon wouldn't have taken that, they'd have made the road wide enough. If the others didn't like it deal with it. Their mistake, its not like none of them know how big their comrades were! Stupid Autobots, Galvatron wondered why they were the ones still controlling Cybertron.
He'd need to have a 'chat' with his subordinates about that.
Then again he pondered watching the group in front of him, maybe if one or two walked behind the others they wouldn't be too wide for the road.
Galvatron suddenly frowned now not sure if he was angry at those that built the road or at those in front of him.
He figured being angry at both was the best option.
Bollards and lamp posts bent as they bumped into them making a mess of the street and providing more pieces of rubble for Galvatron to hide behind. Idiots.
What was even better was the fact they were leading him to a power station! The group went through a door, eventually figuring out that going single-file was the most preferable option. They still managed to crack the door frame.
The long halls elongated the Autobot's shadows and the space made their voices echo and Galvatron felt safe enough to abandon cover. Waiting for them to get out of range he found himself able to follow them without detection easily.
The hall was wide and cold. Any gust of air felt like sharp waves of cold water washing over Galvatron each time it happened. Still following the Autobots shadows Galvatron looked around him fascinated by the new perspective despite it not revealing anything new right now. The Autobot's generator seemed to be protected by long winding hallways that would surely slow down invaders and give Autobots shelter from behind.
Simple and effective. Galvatron grinned, such useful information he now possessed! It was always useful, anything was useful when he wanted it to be.
"See this generator is keeping things stable!" The one named Grimlock introduced the device. Galvatron pressed himself close to the door and peered around the corner.
The horned Dinobot pushed forwards knocking Grimlock down so his head dented the edge of the device
"It no look special to me!" He snarled. Grimlock growled deeply as he swung his tail around toppling the horned one over and into a wall. While it angrily struggled to get back up it stomped down onto the long necked Autobot's tail making that one leap forwards with a startled yelp, barrelling into the spiked one both of them crashing into the tubes at the side of the Generator.
The flying one was smart enough to keep out of the way but started squawking in alarm as the sides of the room crumbled as the clumsy Oafs tried righting themselves as their leader bellowed the horned Autobot into submission.
It was a ridiculous sight.
"Oh no, oh no! Dinobots wreck generator room, boss will be mad at us Dinobots!" Worried squawking started calming the others down. Grimlock turned on the spot looking the room over.
"No, us Dinobots only do damage to room. Generator fine, everything will be fine. No Dinobots in trouble, Me Grimlock make sure!" He grunted seeming to find the damage their lumbering forms had caused insignificant.
"Me Sludge, want to go back to fishing, leave smart stuff to smart bots" The Long neck whined, the spiked one nodded.
"Me Swoop, hope this generator work in stopping explosion, we should stay doing the fighting on top of Cybertron. That's what us Dinobots do best"
"Yes well, Autobots will thank us Dinobots, we check on generator to make sure it work, while they're busy. We keep good care! Not as dumb as they say, never were!" Grimlock herded the group out quicker than he got them in there.

Galvatron waited for them all to leave before he came out from behind the corner. The generator was dented and the room covered in rubble he pondered what to do next when, the generator then flickered and the entire room went dull for a while. It didn't take too long for the Generator to lurch back into life the whirling inner mechanics of the thing rattling loudly as it fought to stay online.
Well that does it. Galvatron wasn't going to stand for this.
Sign up to rate and review this story