Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 7

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Galvatron does something different while Cyclonus flops.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 880 words

0Unrated
Galvatron had stayed in the generator room.
It was trashed.
Totalled.
Wrecked.
Smashed.
Chunks of the wall were missing, large cracks went up the walls and pipes were bent in all the wrong ways.
It was disgraceful.
Galvatron was disgusted that they'd leave it like this.
It was just plain rude.
Didn't they know this was his planet!?.
This was his planet to conquer!?
How dare they start wrecking it before he gets it!
Such a terrible mistreatment of the place!
Awful Autobots.
They were going to wreck his planet before he could even claim it back from their filthy servos!
Galvatron wasn't going to stand for this!
He grabbed a piece of the rubble.
Oh-ho no, those Autobots wern't going to get away with this. They were not going to ruin it before he could claim it. Stomping forth Galvatron gripped the piece of the rubble angrily and began walking closer to the wall, coming up to a small hole in the wall he began stuffing it in there, adding punches to reshape the piece to fit the hole perfectly.
Perfect.
The pipes were easier to fix the metal bent under Galvatron forceful pushing and steadily began righting itself.
No Autobot was going to screw Galvatron out of what was his.

Cyclonus had been able to keep low and had disengaged all of his unnecessary systems to decrease any chance of being discovered.
The phoney patrol drones followed an ordered pattern, sticking close to a side alley Cyclonus only had to wait for a few minutes to learn the drones route and note it down, mapping the routes he can take with minimal chance of detection.
With not much idea on where Galvatron would be heading in his state or if he had been captured by Autobots, Cyclonus deduced that Galvatrons most likely course of action would be to head to the strange energy signal to investigate.
Or at least he hoped so.
Predicting Galvatron was not an easy task.
Continuing to stick to the side streets and alleyways Cyclonus weaved a awkward path over to the energy source.
His focus was so intent on his movements that when a distant voice reached his audios his reaction was not best thought out. The sudden noise jarred him from his intense focus and Cyclonus dived to the ground hoping not to have been spotted. It was not graceful or dignified.
Diverting power to his audios Cyclonus strained to hear what was being said.
"I am very proud of you" A voice he recognised to belong to the Autobot Perceptor chimed.
"Ugh, no say thing like that!" A voice belonging to a Dinobot, most likely Grimlock groaned.
"No, no, no! You're taking responsibility for your actions even if it may not have caused any major problems! It's a sign of intelligence and strength in admitting ones own errors!" Perceptor spoke in a such manner a manner that Cyclonus could visualise the stupid wide smile on his face just from that.
"Hey! Me, Grimlock thought you agree to no more remarks on brains!" Grimlock snapped
"Oh but I wasn't!"
"Nuh-uh! Me, Grimlock could tell!"

The Dinobots had left the generator room only to notice the power fluctuations.
Worried about the knock on effects it may have had regarding their problem on Cybertron they had decided to come clean about their earlier clumsy attempts at viewing the Generator and admit it may have caused said fluctuations.
The Dinobots wished they could've spoken to someone else about it however. They didn't quite get on with Perceptor. His response to their admission and his praise of their choice to admit possible fault was squarely putting him on the road to being knocked down by any of the Dinobots in a 'clumsy accident' that may or may not have been staged. His continual blabbering was not helping.ting and backlash for it.
"Us Dinobots only say so because that thing scare us!" Sludge snapped
"The Dinobots actually admit to being fearful of something! Your behavioural programming seems to finally be improving" Perceptor clapped happily.
"Everyone scared of that thing, it bad, it all bad" Swoop whined.
"Ah, yes our little problem is making everyone rather... unsettled" Perceptor caved in after a few moments.
Eventually entering the room where the generator itself was housed the Dinobots stood confused in the doorway as Perceptor stood in the rooms centre, slowly spinning around on the spot.
"It looks a bit battered... But nothings actually damaged..." He slowly muttered confused at the oddly neat albeit patchy room. The generators pipes were a bit bent but in the right places and the walls had many cracks in and a few tiny holes.
Not as damaged as the Dinobots described to him.
Rather neat in it's own little way.

Outside a wobbly figure stumbled through the side roads.
This small body was useless and nowhere near as energy efficient as he was used to.
Galvatron looked for a place to hide where he could recharge his batteries a little.
A vent would work.
He could both spy on the Autobots and rest.
Perfect.
Yanking the metal plating from it's place on the wall Galvatron squeezed his small body through the gap and now had access to the entire building through it's vents.
Sign up to rate and review this story