Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 8

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Galvatron sings?

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 1159 words

0Unrated
With the Autobots well out of range Cyclonus slowly pulled himself up from the floor.
Brushing off his front, Cyclonus mentally grimaced at his less-than-dignified actions. He should work more on his ability to make snap-decisions and improve them.
From the tones of their voices Cyclonus was thankful to assume that they had not found or captured Galvatron, it made his chances seem much better.
Still not risking anything Cyclonus picked up speed and moved quicker than he had before.
Aiming for the unusual energy signal Cyclonus took a more direct route this time. Instead of noting down patrol droids monitoring patterns he simply paused only to wait for them to go before moving on. Speed was much more important for him now. He had to find Galvatron, as soon as possible.

The energy source was getting closer now.
Or at least he thought it was.
His scanners were beginning to detect the energy as nothing?
Non existent.
He was sure he had picked something up.
The closer he got the more unsure of his readings he became.
Cyclonus slowed down.
The curious readings put him on edge.
Some strange feeling deep in his spark sent a cold surge up his spinal strut.
Something about this area... felt strange... off-putting.
Not... normal.
The source of it froze Cyclonus.
He had no idea what he was looking at but something about it chilled him.
He did not see this as they fled from the most recent battle.

Galvatron had more than enough room to crawl on his hands and knees through the vent. His small stature making the previously inaccessible spot his to roam through.
The grates lead to several different parts of the building, A fair few of them with nothing in.
Cursing and punching a dent in the vent Galvatron hissed at himself, surely he couldn't have gone into a totally uninhabited building? How was he to learn secrets while no one was about to tell them?
By the time he heard anything akin to a voice the vent he was travelling along and a series of dents and holes in from small frustrated outbursts.
Grinning gleefully at the little success Galvatron lay down and crawled forwards, inching closer and closer to the source.
When the voices got loud enough he put his optic close to the tiny vent, far too small even for himself to go through, and peered in eager to see all the secrets the Autobots would unwittingly reveal to him.
Humans.
He saw humans.
DAMN IT.
He didn't want humans! He wanted Autobots! He wanted their secrets! Not these... squishies....
"We really should move back to Earth. At least until there is total confirmation that whatever this is, is safe!" The one with yellow fur atop its cranium sighed.
"I know, but we've never let the Autobots down before, I'm sure there is something we can do to help them. Even with this." The one with brown fur pointed out.
"I'm not saying we abandon the Autobots Spike! It's just... I don't want anything to happen to Daniel. He's already had many nightmares over the Decepticons alone! I just don't want any more to happen to him..."
"I know Carly." Spike smiled at the slightly shorter human before pulling it in to a hug "We should ask how he feels about going back to Earth though I don't want him to feel as though we are forcing anything onto him. I worry about the constant back and forth between planets too, he doesn't say much about that either"
How boring.
Galvatron moved on.
Was this all his efforts were going to be rewarded with? Mindless chit-chat from the humans?
He would not accept this. There had to be more. Much more. He was going to find it, even if it took him centuries to ascertain!
Galvatron continued to drag himself onwards while the two humans chattered away.
Galvatron silently climbed his way through the network of vents with tiny hand-sized grills into the rooms of the building. At the very least such small vent openings made it near-impossible to see him without moving the cover.
More commotion drew his attention.
It was the small human, the one the other two identified as 'Daniel'.
More cursing floated around Galvatrons processor. He must have crawled into the Earth-peoples dwelling on Cybertron.
Quite why they had a dwelling he didn't know.
They did not need to be on Cybertron, they shouldn't even be here as far as he was concerned.
The small human appeared to be armed with some form of weapon, however it had useless foam-based ammunition loaded into it.
The child jumped around his room shooting the foam darts at toys, or hitting them with the butt of the gun. Some of the toys seemed to be marked in deliberate patterns. Some having shaped pieces of materials stuck to their backs like they had wings, some appeared to have antennae glued on. Many were painted as well. All of them had a sloppy purple triangle painted onto them however.
Galvatron wondered if they were meant to be Decepticons.
Each of the toys fell down as the young Earthling hit away at them with other toys.
A certifiable toy-massacre. The child laughed triumphantly as if he were winning an actual battle.
The remaining purple-painted toy wore a strangely familiar crown-like crest glued to its head and a tube taped to one arm. The child overplayed hunting down the figure before clocking it in the face with his toy weapon sending the figurine flying.
A ballad for the fallen.
"Mmmmm What'cha saaay" Leaked out from Galvatrons amused vocal unit.
Startled the child panicked and the toy gun was flung spectacularly into the air smacking into the ceiling. The moment it landed Daniel grabbed it and held it up again.
"W-who's there!?" He gasped wildly pointing it in every direction "This is not funny!"
"On the contrary I thought it to be quite amusing" Galvatron purred
"Wh-where are you?" Daniel quivered.
"I am invisible" Galvatron responded without hesitation. As if he was going to say where he actually was, even if it was to a child.
"Oh really? Pick something up then! So I can see where you are!" He snapped still distrustful. Galvatron chuckled, did he not recognize his voice?
"I cannot do that, I am small, very small" Well Galvatron technically wasn't lying "I cannot travel far and came to stop here where I witnessed your toy battle"
The child still looked quickly around the room but seemed a little more embarrassed that someone had seen what he was doing.
"S-so?" he acted undeterred gripping his toy gun tighter.
"Oh please! Put the phony weapon down! Like I said I am small and cannot hurt you child. Besides you're holding it wrong" Galvatron crooned at the panicked youngster who slowly looked down his weapon which was, as the voice had told him, pointed the wrong way.
Sign up to rate and review this story