Categories > Books > A Series of Unfortunate Events > The Murderer on The 23rd Floor

Chapter six

by LegacyHaddock 0 reviews

Legacy and Caleb try to control the murderer

Category: A Series of Unfortunate Events - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2015-10-10 - 412 words

0Unrated
Caleb walked into the room with the sets of chains.

Legacy heard the small jingle and looked to see what he was doing.

He set a small key down on the dresser and went over to the wall.

He locked one side of each chain to a part of the building, and the other sides to each f his wrists.

Legacy ran over to to the key and unchained him. "Caleb stop. What are you doing?!?!"

"Let go of me legacy" he grabbed the chain she undid and put it Back on his wrist.

"Caleb what are you doing to yourself" she asked softly, a little hurt in her eyes.

"I want to control the murderer. I don't wanna hurt random people"

She sighed and sat there for a few minutes. Then an idea popped into her head.

She quickly undid one of his chains and put it on her own wrist. Then she swallowed the key.

"Legacy what was that for!?!? Now we have to stay here for anew days."

"Dont worry. Geeze. I can control the muscles in my throat. Tomorrow when we need it I'll cough it up." She said simply.

He sighed and leaned against the wall. She sat next to him and layed her head in his shoulder.

"I'm staying up all night. I can't go to sleep with you next to me" Caleb said after a few minutes.

"Then I'll stay up all night with you. I'm always gonna be here for you"

After a few hours of talking she started getting sleepy. She almost couldn't stay up.

He layed her down on his lap and she fell asleep.

He stroked her soft brown hair and smiled. 'She's so beautiful' he thought to himself.

After a few minutes he felt a stab in his stomach. The murderer was getting inside of him.

He pushed legacys head off his lap and her head hit the ground. Waking her.

She woke up and saw Caleb stand up. His red eyes looked down at her.

He gave her an evil smile and kicked her in the back, sending her forwards a few feet.

The chain around her wrist pulled breaking her wrist.

She coughed a bunch and the key came out of her throat. The murderer knew exactly where it was.

He picked it up, undoing his and putting it around her other arm.

Then he went out into the night to kill the first few people he saw
Sign up to rate and review this story