Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Mewtwo and Amber - Reunited

A Visit From Mew

by MewtwoFanz 0 reviews

Following from Mewtwo's Origin, After Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, Showing how Mewtwo reunited with his childhood human friend, Amber, who is even older than when they met.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Mewtwo - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2015-11-18 - Updated: 2015-11-19 - 169 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 - A Visit from Mew

While meditating in his Rebuilt Castle, Mewtwo was waiting, for a visit from Mew, who he invited to see Mewtwo's Next Clone.

Mew, soon arrived, and saw her friend, as he was still meditating. 'Man, he's meditating Again?!' Mew thought. 'Mother of Arceus!' Then, Mew let let out a cry. "Mew???"

Then, Mewtwo snapped out of it. "Oh, FINALLY! What took you so damn long?" Mewtwo asked. "I just almost got captured by a trainer, that's all." Mew Replied. "So, who's the new Pokemon clone?" She asked. "Well, it's NOT a Pokemon, it's, a surprise. Come with me, Mew." The entered the castle, and Mewtwo guided her to his cloning chamber. Then, they went to what looked like a 19 year old young lady. "A Human?! That's Your clone?!" Mew exclaimed, shocked. "Not just any human, Mew. It's...her..."

Now, Mew was confused."Who's her???" she asked in wonder. But, before Mewtwo could answer, Glass shattered from the tank, revealing her awakening.
Sign up to rate and review this story