Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Mewtwo and Amber - Reunited

She awakens

by MewtwoFanz 0 reviews

Amber is just waking up, and she remembers everything, as She finds Mew and Mewtwo right there.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Mewtwo - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2015-11-19 - 190 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 - She Awakens

Confused as what just happened, Mew and Mewtwo were speechless, seeing the young lady open her eyes. "Ohh...Where am I? And Why am I Naked? And How come-" She stopped, as she was starring at Mewtwo. "M-Mewtwo??? Is that you? Where's My dad?" She asked. Mewtwo, didn't say anything, as he saw this lady had just used Psychic powers he implemented from his own DNA, into her body. Then, he ran to her and hugged her. Some tears ran down his face.

"Amber...You're alive...and life...is...Wonderful." he cried, softly. "You actually remember that?" Amber asked. "And, about your father, he's not on earth anymore. I heard he died." Mewtwo said, still shedding tears. "And how could I not remember you saying that, before you died?" he asked. "But, I want you to stay with me, from now on, so we can be friends. Is that okay, Amber?" Amber, was in shock, yet happy at the same time. "Okay, Mewtwo. I'll stay. Thank you for bringing me back to life."

"You Know her?!?!" Mew shouted, at long last, after seeing the drama unfold.
Sign up to rate and review this story