Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > all for the family

2

by ahava 2 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 933 words

0Unrated
~Benji's POV~
I lay awake in the darkness long after Sophie fell asleep. This couldn't be happening to me. How could I have been so stupid as to destroy my family like this? They meant everything to me. And Sophie... I turned to watch her sleep peacefully. She was so beautiful; she took my breath away everytime I looked at her. Her soft brown curls cascaded down her shoulders, her tan Middle Eastern skin which all our kids had gotten from her. Her eyes when open were the darkest brown and so big and beautiful, another feature my gorgeous kids had taken. I loved her so much. I knew her more than she knew herself, which is why when she showed me those divorce papers I knew she wasn't kidding. I had hit rock bottom and this was the result. It's true, we were young, but I swear my feelings for her never changed. She was still the one girl for me, the only woman I could ever have my children with.
After not being able to sleep for a few hours, I quietly got out of bed and ventured barefoot into my daughter's room. I smiled as I looked around her room. Completely irregular for a seven year old with band posters covering her walls and a large selection of cds. The only Barbie's in sight were those that had been given complete makeovers and now looked slutty riot girls. The only thing pink in the room was the beanbag chair her friend had given her for her birthday, and there was nothing flowered.
I made my way over to her bed and crouched down in front of her. She was honestly the most gorgeous creature god has ever created. She looked like an Arabian princess with green eyes, definitely Sophie's kid. But she had major ADD issues ... definitely my kid. She slept snuggled up with her Jack doll, sleeping like an angel. She let out a soft sigh as I pulled the blanket up to her chin touching her cheek slightly. I remembered the day she was born like it was yesterday. It was the happiest day of my life without a doubt. I gave her a soft kiss and whispered, "I love you" before getting up and going into the boys' room.
I looked into the crib to see Zeke sleeping on his stomach; his little butt sticking up in the air and drool running onto the mattress. Another little Sophie. I couldn't hold myself back from scooping his little body into my arms. As much as I hated to admit it, I hadn't really held him since he was an infant. He squirmed, burying his face in my neck.
"O?" he asked hopefully. Sophie was right; he really did think Joel was his dad.
"No buddy, its daddy." I whispered rubbing his back.
"Ookie." He yawned drifting back to sleep on my shoulder. Still carrying a snoring and drooling Zeke, I made my way over to Sim's bed. Sim was our miracle child, which is why his name was Nissim, the Hebrew name for miracles. He was born two months preemie with the umbilical chord wrapped around his neck twice; it was the scariest thing I've ever been through as a father. Not t mention the kid hates anything to do with the number two even though his birthday is 2/2/02.Sim was my kid without a doubt. Firstly, he looked exactly like me, except for his dark skin, and was Joel at heart. He didn't get any of Sophie's smartass genes or mine.
I gave his forehead a soft kiss, not expecting him to wake up.
"Daddy, is that you?"he mumbled tiredly. Light sleepers,my boys.
"Yeah kiddo, its me." I smiled at him, gently stroking his forehead. "I love you."
"I love you too daddy." He said climbing into my lap. I kissed his head as he lay on my other shoulder, hugging my neck tightly. "Please don't go away like Mark's daddy."
"Oh Sim! I'm not going anywhere, ever!" I said hugging him tightly.
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"Daddy?"
"Hi Tally bear." I smiled as the little girl poked her head into the room. She smiled back shyly. "You wanna come gimme a hug too?"
She nodded and ran up to me hugging me tightly, I just kissed her head seeing as my arms were full.
At around seven am, when all the kids were passed out in Sim's bed, I quietly snuck back into my room. I turned off Sophie's alarm clock and got dressed, thanking god it was Saturday and leaving a quick note to Sophie on my pillow. Then I went to go wake up my kids.
"Hey Tall, Sim, you guys want to go out for breakfast?" I asked the two older kids.
"Yeah!" they cheered.
"So go get dressed quickly, but be quiet. Momma wants to sleep late today."
They nodded and went to dress obediently. I changed Zeke's diaper and dressed him, and less than an hour later, we were sitting in a booth in Denny's. I watched my kids eat and blabber on to me about anything and everything and I couldn't help but smile every time they smiled or laughed. I couldn't lose them, I wouldn't let myself. Not them and not Sophie. And if I did, I swore I'd never love again.

*kk guys this is the second chapter. sorry updating is slow but so is my computer. if you want me to contiue please tell cuz if i dont get feedback i wont. so r&r!
~ahava*
Sign up to rate and review this story