Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Pokemon: The Great War

Pokemon: The Great War

by Zz89137zz 0 reviews

Welcome to the strange new world of pokemon like you never seen it before. The story line takes place about ten years before the first Pokemon War. Follow Cain and his brother Bastien as they striv...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-12-07 - Updated: 2015-12-15 - 351 words

0Unrated
Welcome to the strange new world of pokemon like you never seen it before. The story line takes place about ten years before the first Pokemon War. Follow Cain and his brother Bastien as they strive to free the southern regions from the imperial army and the Mystic region. Learn about the destruction of the Orange Region and how they became the Orange Islands as we know them today. This story is more focused on the the human aspect of the war but, the pokemon will still be a big part of the story.

I do not own Pokemon animated series, manga or games. All characters are fictional and any simialarities is completely coincidence.

The characters are are mostly of my own making though a few will be loosely based off the games, anime, and/or manga. This series is rated V and will contain violence and very likely graphic death. Do NOT read if it may offend you. This is my first fanfic so criticism would be helpful but, please do not be cruel.

I would like you to keep in mind this was a time before the creation of poke' balls so capture and training methods are abit different. This is a vastly different era so some rare pokemon will be common while I made some common pokemon rare due to predators, the era, or maybe that particular pokemon just started existing.

This version of pokemon is more realistic. Therefore, many of these pokemon will be more animalistic and and at many times semi wild even after being caught. Some will be harder to train then others. Later on I may take OC's but, for now I would like to see where this goes myself.

You will notice the layout of the land and regions/ towns may be different. Again, this a different era of pokemon way before any of the manga, anime, or games

This story will mainly take place in the Hoen region as it is the one I am most familiar with though there will be traveling to other regions.

Thank you for all your help!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story