Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Star Wars Ep 8: The Rise of the Jedi

Chapter V - Unimaggeddon Part 2: Rise of the Order

by TheDoctor65 0 reviews

Whilst the Resistance deals with the First Order, Jake and a trooper called Harry sneak onto a Star Destroyer and try to find Luke.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Leia,Luke - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2016-01-21 - Updated: 2016-02-23 - 669 words

0Unrated
Chapter V - Unimageddon Part 2: Rise of the Order
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Get ready for attack!" Leia yelled, "We must get ready! The First Order have rose again and are more powerful than before! We must evacuate!".
Jake, with the determination of a bull, ran out to Luke's Jedi Starfighter. A resistance recruit named Harry followed him.
"Hey! Jake! Don't leave! We need you!" Harry bellowed while running after him.
"Look, my master has been defeated and disarmed and is vulnerable. I must help him."
"But-"
"Shush," Jake said, interrupting Harry, "I know you need me Harry, but I must find him."
Harry replied, "Wait! You can only go if I can come."
"And why's that then?" Jake asked inquisitively, wanting to know why on EARTH he would wanna come. Well, why on D'Qar, anyway.
"Two reasons. Number 1. I wanna help you find him. Number 2. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET THE LEGENDARY LUKE SKYWALKER!!" he said. Jake accepted and they made their way to the Starfighter. They intercept a comm message from a star destroyer to Kylo Ren's ship.
"Sir, I have found Luke Skywalker. He is on a star destroyer, in a prison cell. Shall I bring him to you?".
"No need," Ren started, "If I can kill a smuggler and hero of the Rebellion and the Resistance, Han Solo, I can capture an unconscious Jedi Knight.".
"That's the problem," a man started, "He isn't unconscious.".
"That's OK. I have a crosscuricular lightsaber MUCH stronger than his. I'll be over soon. Give me the co-ordinates." Kylo Ren said. He walked around his ship, until he got to the room with the burnt helmet of the deceased Darth Vader.
"So, grandfather," he started, "I will finish your job of wiping out all Jedi, permanently and bring peace to the galaxy.".
"That's not I want anymore," a voice said. Suddently, Anakin's ghost appeared right in front of Ren. "I found out that the Jedi were bringing peace to the galaxy."
"So," Ren said, "I meet my grandfather under his mask, eh?".

Back on the Jedi Starfighter, Jake and Harry arrived at the Star Destroyer Luke was on. They jump out, Jake activates his green lightsaber and Harry gets his best blaster out. They take arms and run into the throne room.
"Well, well, well," Jake said to the Emperor, "Once again, I meet the so-called Emperor and the rival of Kylo Ren. I'm just here for the Jedi.".
"You're not getting him!" The Emperor yelled. They started fighting.


"I meet my grandson, finally. Son of Leia Solo and Han Solo," Anakin's ghost said. He started laughing, though.
"What's so funny?" Kylo Ren asked.
"It's... it's just that....I've only noticed....you'll never be as powerful as me! Hahaha!".
Kylo Ren, with fury so out of control, got out his lightsaber and started slashing at everything.
"DON'T COMPARE ME TO YOU!! I AM WAY MORE POWERFUL!! If you want to bully people, I'M NOT THE ONE TO PICK ON!! I AM KYLO REN!! I HAVE KILLED HAN SOLO AND I HAVE STROKE A MAJOR DOWNFALL FOR THE RESISTANCE AND I WILL FINISH THE JOB!! DON'T COMPARE ME TO YOU!! I WILL ALWAYS BE MORE POWERFUL!! ALWAYS!!"
Anakin's ghost started to laugh and laugh and laugh.
"You're starting to push my buttons," Ren said.
"At least I had real ones in my cyborg suit. More comfy in there, more than here!".


Jake started going rogue with lightsaber slashing and started pounding and pounding and pounding.
"Give me my master back and I'll leave you." Jake said.
"Never! I'll fight to the end!".
They fight and fight and fight. Jake jumped back for space, but the Emperor threw his lightsaber at him. He managed to deflect it, but his blade hit his shoulder.
"AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!" he yelled.
Harry shot at the Emperor, but he deflected it right back at him. Ouch!
"You are beaten," .......

Find out what happens next soon in Star Wars Ep VIII: Rise of the Jedi - Chapter 6 - Unimaggeddon Part 3: Unimaginable Power!
Sign up to rate and review this story