Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Songs

by princessofoyownworld 13 reviews

Sequal To Not So Irrational. Atlanta is home again and everything is almost perfect. She has Archie, Theresa has Jay and Archie and Theresa are closer. All that remains is to save the world and...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 1130 words

1Moving
Princessofoyownworld The un thinkable has happened. My Gummy Bears do not want to be my disclaimers for this story. They say I do not pay them enough. So I shall have to do it all by myself. Grr. They are still going to help with my reviews though. Oh and I have listed the songs that are 'played' and there artists at the bottom, in the order that they are 'played'

For this chapter and probably this chapter only

~~~ Represents a new person thinking/ new conversation/ a new train of thought for whichever character.

* Represents the divider between song and story.

Anyways I do not own Class of the Titans nor do I own any of the songs that are 'played'. And here is Where We Belong, the sequel to Not So Irrational. Please try and enjoy.

*

The music filled the brownstone's living room. Decorations were plastered all over the walls. Multi colored streamers and banners. The banners read "Welcome Back", "Home Again" and "We Missed You". The light was reflecting off the disco ball and sparkling on the wall.

Atlanta smiled it was perfect. She was back home, sure she could not dance as wildly as she normally would have but she was home again. The music slowed down, she saw Jay pull Theresa closer. They were cute together, and he made Theresa so happy, yeah Atlanta was fine with it.

She saw Archie walk over to the couch she was sitting on. He extended a hand out to her she took it gracefully. She knew the song was nearing the middle but it would be fun to dance for a while.

Archie held her close, her heart pounded more than it ever had with Pan. She rested her head on Archie's shoulder and listened to the music playing. She laughed in her head for a moment, it was perfect.

*
"I went sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing,
"I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
"And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,
"And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."
An' he said: "Some day, I hope you get the chance,
"To live like you were dyin'."

Like tomorrow was a gift,
And you got eternity,
To think about what you'd do with it.
An' what did you do with it?
An' what can I do with it?
An' what would I do with it?

*
Atlanta vowed then and there to treasure every new moment she was given. To take chances that she would normally not. To enjoy life to the best of her ability and then some.

~~~

The song came to an end and Atlanta waited for a moment, she had no idea what Odie had put on the CD. She broke away from Archie, it was a rule that they had come up with for tonight. The girls had to be shared, but Herry, Odie and Neil knew Jay and Archie would get more of the dances. Hey girls were allowed to have boyfriends.

The next song was fairly fast, Atlanta sat down. She was still tried and sore. But Odie had done a good job of putting in a fair amount of slow songs or fast songs on the slower side of things so she could dance as well.

She watched Theresa make her way to Neil. Herry sat down beside the huntress with a sandwich in hand. Odie and Archie were mocking Neil's dancing style and Jay was leaning against the wall.

*

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for

*

Neil smiled as the song ended, truthfully he was slightly jealous of Jay.

~~~

Herry swallowed his sandwich and laughed along with Atlanta and Jay. Odie and Archie really knew how to mock Neil. Ok it was not that hard. But Theresa looked to be enjoying herself. The song finished and Odie had to hit the pause button on the next one to let everyone catch his or her breath from laughing. As everyone calmed down Odie hit play again. Atlanta dragged Herry out on to the dance floor, and noticed Theresa and Archie move towards each other.

"Oh this could be good." Atlanta mumbled to Herry.

"Oh yeah." Herry replied. At least the song was faster this time, so Theresa and Archie did not have slow dance at least.

*


Well, I'm not talkin bout locking down forever, baby.
That would be too demanding.
I'm just talkin bout two lonely people
who might reach a little understanding.
I'm not talkin bout knocking out heaven
with whether we're wrong or we're right.
I'm not talkin bout hooking up and hanging out.
I'm just talkin bout tonight.

*

Theresa laughed and passed a mischievous smile to Archie.

"Hold your horses drama queen." Archie teased. The two burst out laughing. The song just seemed to fit the past week of their relationship.

~~~

Jay watched his girlfriend dance. From they way they were acting he had to wonder if something had happened between them. But then again maybe they were just finally friends. The song ended and Theresa made her way to Jay once more. From the corner of his eye Jay saw Atlanta coax Odie onto the dance floor.

Theresa's warm breath on his neck made Jay's heart race. He loved having the heat of her body next to him. Softly he kissed her soft pink lips.

*

Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have chanced it all

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

*

Jay smiled, even if Theresa had done something with Archie he was content to hold her now and leave the future to chance. After all he had her now.

*

Princessofoyownworld Hope you all like that. The action will pick up in the next few chapters. And there will be action in this. I promise. And fluff.

Oh yeah the songs were, and please don't mock my taste in music.

Live like you were dying by Tim McGraw

Just the girl by Click Five

I'm just talkin' 'bout tonight by Toby Keith

And

The dance by Garth Brooks

Please rate and review. Constructive Criticism is appreciated! I know that this is a far cry perfect. Oh and if you have some spare time try giving those songs a listen.
Sign up to rate and review this story