Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Movies

by princessofoyownworld 8 reviews

Archie has a hard time sleeping, when he wanders into the living room for some late night TV he finds Theresa. Jay finds a werid note and he can't seem to remeber what it is talking about, like tha...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 1218 words

2Original
Princessofoyownworld Ok hope you all liked the last chapter and all like this chapter. This chapter may be a bit boring but it is rather important. So please bare with me if you find it rather boring. And there are slight mentions of sex. But as I said earlier it is a key chapter.

I don't own Class of the Titans, honestly if I did don't you think I would be turning this into an episode not a fan fiction? Roll the fan fiction!

*


Archie lay back on his bed, and cradled his head in his clasped hands. The descendant of Achilles could not get the spell out of his head. It had been such a weird sensation to have his energy flow into Theresa.

Ah Theresa his drama queen. No wait Theresa was Jays. But he could not help but think of the descendant of Theseus.

She was so beautiful, they way her curvy body swayed when she walked. 'No, bad Archie, bad!' Archie scolded himself in his head.

As hard as he tried the warrior had a new respect for Theresa. She never gave up on you. She was so tolerant and lately she had had a strange new affect over him. And he liked it, it was like he felt around Atlanta, only the feeling Atlanta was stronger.

When he was with Atlanta he felt like he was in heaven. Her kiss made him feel like he could fly. When he spent a day with her he knew he would have to have a cold shower in the morning from the dreams he would have.

He knew that she was perfect for him. The way she moved, the way she did not care what the other girls thought. She was her own person; it was like she was immune to the pressures of high school.

Archie felt his head grow light at the thought of his vibrantly red haired girlfriend. His body grew warm with passion. He sighed in pleasure, he knew come morning he would need a cold shower.

The teenage warrior rolled over on to his side. A picture on his bedside caught his eye; it was him, Atlanta and Theresa. They had been practicing kicks on the punching bag with Herry on the other side. Neil had snapped the picture when they had finally succeeded in moving it a couple of inches.

Archie had Theresa and Atlanta's arms around his shoulders and the three of them were laughing. With his luck Neil had been able to catch them in mid laugh so the trio had huge smiles on their faces. Yeah even then Archie had had to admit that when push came to shove or erm kick in this case he could work well with Theresa.

The young warrior felt his thoughts shift back to Theresa. He shook his head to clear it. This was not the time to be thinking of his leaders girlfriend!

Archie groaned it was obvious that he was not going to get to sleep tonight. He grudgingly pulled a pair of pajama pants over his boxers but could not be bothered to throw a tee shirt on. He looked over at the alarm clock by his bedside. 1:30 'Great' he thought' I'll catch all the paid programming on TV' he continued sarcastically.

*

Jay woke up in his bed. He was covered in sweat and he felt like he had just run a mile.. Pulling his covers up over his body. 'Where are my pants?' He thought to himself.

The descendant of Jason noticed his pajama pants hanging on his door, with a note attached to them. He got up and crossed over to his door where his pants were. He looked at the note; it was in an unfamiliar handwriting.

Jay,

Did you enjoy the movie? I do hope so; it looked to be a fine movie.

But then again watching you, I might have noticed that when dear Theresa fell asleep you made a move on her. Naughty Jay, you're supposed to be a leader.


Jay rubbed his head, what had he done. And what was the note saying about Theresa. He didn't remember a movie. Damn it his head was pounding. Maybe if the writer had signed their name he would have more of a clue. And why could he not remeber what he had done that evening.

Taking a deep breath Jay decided to talk to Theresa in the morning to see if she remembered anything. Right now his head hurt to much and he was to groggy to think.

*

Archie wandered into the living room. His eyes had adjusted to the dark somewhat so he did not bother with turning on a light. He clicked on the TV and a soft blue light filled the room. 'Great, someone was watching a movie' he thought to himself. Archie looked around the room for any sign of the culprit.

His eyes fell on Theresa's sleeping body. Her red hair was sprawled over the couch she was sleeping on. "Teri" Archie whispered softly. The sleeping beauty did not stir.

Archie walked over to her. He noticed that her shirt was riding up and a button of her pants had come undone. 'I could have some fun with this.' He thought to himself.

Quickly and quietly the descendant of Achilles messed up his hair and undid the drawstring of his pajama pants. Theresa began to stir.

"What the..." Theresa said groggily.

"Whoa that was amazing we should do that again sometime." Archie said as calmly and with as straight of face as he could. Theresa looked at herself and her face became horror struck.

Archie looked her in the eye and laughed. "Don't worry we didn't do anything." Archie said. A look of relive came over Theresa's face as she sat up on the couch to make room for Archie.

"You twerp." Theresa mumbled.

"And you're a Drama Queen so were even." Archie said with a smirk. "So what were you doing down here?" Archie asked.

"Oh I was watching a movie with Jay, but I fell asleep half way through it. He was here though." Theresa said with a sigh. A look of confusion came over Archie's face.

"That's not like Jay..." Archie said. And it was not; Jay would have stayed there until Theresa woke up. All night if he had to, he loved her so much.

Theresa quickly fixed her shirt and did up her pants. She suddenly realized just how tired she was, which was strange she had not done much that night. She felt more tired than when she fell into bed last night after the dance.

Grudgingly Theresa got up and groggily walked to her bedroom. They had not done a lot of anything and she could not figure out why she was so tired.

*

Princessofoyownworld Ok I apologize if Jay seems a little OOC. And if you're a little confused about this chapter it will all become clear in the next few chapters.

Unfortunately I will be away until the 28th. But I will try and update quickly when I get back. And I will have a fair bit of time to write so I will write the next few chapters and a couple of one shots I have in mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story