Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

Whats Wrong?

by princessofoyownworld 7 reviews

Theresa wakes up and finds herself feeling like she has the flu. With some help from Jay and Peresphone she unravels a mystery and discovers she may be in for more than she bargined for!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 1191 words

2OOC
Hey! I am over my writer's block and still feel a little more stress than usual. But my friend broke up with her bf, the two guys have finally seen that the girl wants to be their friend and I made up my fight with my friend. And I seem to have realized that not writing was just adding to the stress in my life, this is my love and this is my outlet. And I am back!

On with the fan fiction! I don't own Class of the Titans!

*


Theresa woke up quickly. Her head was pounding, and she felt queasy. 'Oh no.' She thought panicking as she found herself sprinting towards the bathroom she shared with Jay, Atlanta and Archie.

*


Jay walked into the bathroom threw the door that connected it to his and Archie's bathroom. There was also a door that connected it to the girl's bedroom but the rule was if you were in there you locked both doors.

Jay walked in to see Theresa with her head hung over the white porcelain toilet bowl. He could see that she was crying softly into the toilet, her tears mixing with what she had to eat in the past while. "Theresa are you ok?" Jay asked kindly as he walked over to his girlfriend and put a comforting arm around her, his want for a shower long forgotten.

"Yeah probably just the flu." Theresa said with a weak smile. Jay face fell as once more he looked at the note he had grasped in his hand. All of a sudden last night's events fell into place. The note the haze that filled his head when he tried to remember the movie.
"Theresa, did I, did I ra, did I scr," Jay said stammering. Theresa felt a sense of dread over come her, what ever Jay was trying to say could not be good, Jay never stammered.

"Its alright, Jay spit it out."

"Theresa did I do you last night?" Jay asked threw the slight tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't know Jay, after the middle part in that movie I fell asleep and only remember Archie waking me up and you being gone." Theresa said. "Why?" The red haired beauty asked, growing slightly scared.

"I found a note and I think it was from Cronos. It said that I had pulled a move on you while you were asleep. I think I might have taken your virginity. But the strange thing is, is that I don't remember anything after the middle point of the movie...right after we had the hot chocolate." Jay said, pausing astonished.

"You don't think."

"I don't know, it makes sense don't you see. The only thing Cronos would have had to do would to but a sleeping potion in your hot chocolate and something for mind control in mine."

"But to do that he would have had to meddle with our drinks." Theresa said fear in her voice.

"Herry's tutor!" The young couple said together. Herry had had a math tutor over last night and they had left their drinks with her. She had the opportunity to and, none of them had met her before, she was filling in for Herry's regular tutor.

"But why would Cronos want you to screw me?" Theresa asked. The couple immediately looked to the toilet, which still held the contents of Theresa's stomach.

"He did not want for me to screw you, he wanted me to get you pregnant." Jay said fear in his voice. "He has not had any luck in killing us so he went to the next best option, spilt us up. And he knew that a simple fight would not work, we would know if one of us were under his control. And what better way to split us up than to put one of us out of action."

"But why get me pregnant?" Theresa asked.

"Simple, he knew that we don't have the money for an abortion, and are you about to go and tell your dad that you got impregnated by your boyfriend who you met while saving the world?"

"No."

"And I am not about to tell my parents."

"Ok so there is a good chance that I am pregnant. How do we tell the gods and goddesses? How do we tell the others?" Theresa asked as tears began to flow down her face.

"First things first we have to figure out if you are actually pregnant." Jay said, regaining his leveled headed leadership quality. Theresa hung her head over the toilet bowl once more; Jay reacted at once and held her hair out of the way.

"We can start by telling Peresephone. She will understand." Theresa said after she had rinsed her mouth of the taste of her bile.

*

"You did WHAT!" Peresephone yelled, her angry side showing threw.

"I'm sorry Peresephone, we had no control over our actions." Theresa said dissolving to tears. Hay put an arm around Theresa comfortingly and held her close, soothing her. Slowly her tears subsided.

Peresephone watched the young couple for a few minutes. She watched how carefully and lovingly Jay stroked Theresa's hair, and how safe Theresa seemed to feel in his arms. She watched how gentaly Jay dried Theresa's tears, and how Theresa seemed to light up around him, even when she was crying.

During those few minute the goddesses watched the young couple's love unfold in front of her. It id not take long for Peresephone to realize that she had never see a bond run so deep before, that these two as young as they were where honestly in love and would be in love for decades to come.

Peresephone was careful to calm herself down before she spoke again, she could tell that Theresa would have very dramatic mood swings, for the better or for the worse. And it looked like she would react well to Jay.

"Theresa, I am going to have to ask Dionysus to take a look at the remains of your hot chocolate and Jays to determine just what the potions in them did to you two. I will get back to you tomorrow. In the mean time, Theresa just tell the others that you have the flu, which this just may be."

"Let us hope." Theresa said. Jay stood up and helped Theresa to her feet.

"I'll bring the mugs by in a few minutes, once I get Theresa home." Jay said.

"Alright, and Theresa just take it easy for a while." Persephone said before she shooed the young couple out of her solarium.
*

"So Dionysus what do you have to report?" Peresephone asked calmly as she walked into his lab the next morning. She could still clearly remember how Jay had treated Theresa. It had been a truly beautiful sight to see.

*

Ok I updated, be happy. And just for the suspense factor I have chosen to cut you off there. I shall try to update soon, but it may take 4-7 days because of school and I have a lot more homework than last year. But I will do my best.
Sign up to rate and review this story