Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where We Belong

News

by princessofoyownworld 7 reviews

Theresa and Jay get called to the school by Peresephone. Please read, we all know how bad I am at summarys.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 929 words

2Insightful
In this chapter please note that it is fiction, and a baby can not actually grow in eighteen days, nor is the woman's body equip for that rapid of growth. This is just my story and that is something I chose to add for the sake of the plot. Also please consider their situation before telling me that they are OOC, they may be a little but I'm not a perfect writer. Read On! And I apologize for the horrible prophesy in this.

I do not own Class of the Titans

*

"Well I have come to the conclusion that Theresa is defiantly pregnant and from what I can tell the sleep potion in her hot chocolate will dramatically speed up her pregnancy from nine months to around eighteen days. And chances are that Cronos will attack in the last nine days of her pregnancy." Dionysus said.

"Oh this is going to be hard to break it to them." Peresephone said, tears coming to her eyes.

*

"Theresa, Jay please come to the school." Peresephone said as calmly as she could into the PMR.

Theresa turned to face Jay, whom she was cuddling with on the couch. She was also slowly massaging her stomach in worry. The possibility of her being pregnant was weighing heavily on her and Jays minds. Neither of them had slept much that night. The only things they had felt that they had done right in the last days was tell Peresephone what happened and manage to convince the others that Theresa only had the flu.

Jay leaned in and softly kissed Theresa's forehead. "Were on our way." He said into his PMR.

*

"Well children" Peresephone started as Jay and Theresa arrived at the school, more specifically Dionysus' laboratory. "It is official Theresa is pregnant and there are a few abnormalities."

"Abnormalities?" Jay said worried, Theresa looked to be in shock. The stunning red head gulped nervously, clinging to Jay. Jay held her close as they waited for Dionysus or Peresephone to speak again.

"The potion in Theresa's hot chocolate dramatically speed up her pregnancy. Her pregnancy has speed up from nine months to eighteen days. As you know this is the second day of her pregnancy." Dionysus said proud that he had solved the mystery with out doing significant damage to his laboratory.

'We have not told anyone else about this and it is up to you two to decide who you tell, when and how. I would suggest talking to Hera as quickly as possible as she should be able to come up with a reason for Theresa to miss the next few weeks of school. " Peresephone said regaining her confidence.

Jay and Theresa nodded in reply. The detail slowly sinking in through the shock that had over come them. "I guess now would be a good as time as ever for Odie to test a few of his experimental gadgets." Theresa said trying to lighten the mood in the room. Jay forced a laugh.

*


"Theresa would you like to spend the next eighteen days here?" Hera said as calmly as she could. Her voice was still slightly frazzled from her recent out burst at the two young teens. To tell the truth the goddesses could not say that she had not seen this coming. It was just one of the many challenges the prophesy had for told. Not that the teens knew of the challenges it had predicted, but they had risen to the challenge of the first of four to come. She knew they could get through this one. The memory of the eerie prophecy came back to her.

Seven teens untied
The fate of the world held in their hands
A quest full of dangers they know
And three surprises they know not

The first shall come with a shark
To test their strengths

The second shall come in light of success
To test their bonds

The third, and final, shall come bittersweet
To show them what the mean to each other

Death and reincarnation will not be uncommon

One shall be lost and regained
One shall be gained
Five shall be left behind for death
In the end all will be reunited


"No Miss Hera, I can not shirk my responsibilities. I am needed at the dorm." Theresa said calmly, shock staining her voice and tears staining her face.

"Well I don't want you to be involved in any skirmishes with Cronos, you can take part in a big battle, but only if it is planed before hand." Hera said, crossing her arms in a powerful way.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Theresa demanded in shock.

"I'm giving Athena the next couple of weeks off." Hera said plainly. Theresa's face fell. Jay grimaced, and had to stifle a laugh.

"Great...I'll spend the next few weeks cleaning and cooking." Theresa said mildly sarcastically. She knew why Jay was laughing she really did hate housework.

"Now" Hera started, ignoring Theresa's tone of voice. "You two should head home, I have a feeling the others will be wondering you are." She finished, indicating that the two should leave.

*

Not my best chapter, but as I am hoping you picked out of that horrible prophecy this will be a three part series. Also I am sorry for the not so great chapter, nest one should be better this is an awkward chapter. I will try and update by Wednesday or Thursday, maybe later because I have a friend staying with me this weekend and enough math/psychology homework to sink the titanic.
Sign up to rate and review this story