Categories > Books > Twilight > Zenobia The Dhampir

The powers and war

by Fornallure 0 reviews

Zenobia goes out to lure a mortal commander to her side.

Category: Twilight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-01-31 - 1478 words

0Unrated
My plan would take centuries and maybe a millennium or more; nothing stands in the way of a force that can't be stopped, all shall yield or be crushed under superior power.It is the way of the universe.The predatory instinct of all mammals; be conquerors or be conquered.
So we set out to find humans with the abilities; we seek Young and old.Nothing could stop me.No vampire!No werewolf and no human!I was called to the temple of Athena by Acantha, the priestess of the temple and a member of the Athenian coven.
"Master!There is a weeping young woman named Cassandra at the temple!She claims to have visions" she exclaimed in a tone of worry.
"Visions?Lead me to her!"
Calisto stood in a corner near a column of our palace, she seemed to be thinking about something quite intently.She did not move once Acantha and I left.
Cassandra had dark curly hair and brown eyes.She was very beautiful and fragile for a human."Please help me!" she cried approaching me.
"What is it?"
"The queen wants to kill me!I saw it!"She claimed in a serious tone."I am not crazy!please help me!For the last time!Athena!"She faced and begged the statue of the war goddess.
"Shes are not going to do anything, what if I told you I could relieve you of your curse, but you have to keep your power a secret as long as you exist?"I offered generously." except in times of need of a change" the knowledge of the unknown; should sometimes be left undiscovered or told, for the sake of the natural order of the universe.
"Yes!I will!For as long as I live!" she replied truthfully.
Acantha waved her hand across Cassandra's eyes and erased her existence entirely from the world.Acantha had the power to erase people from known existence and events.I left Cassandra to Acantha and returned to Calisto; who wanted to speak to me.Maybe, this time, she will tell me what is bothering her.
Calisto was in the same place I left her,"I believe it is time to seek out a 'friend' "she said with her high-toned voice.
"you found what you were looking for?"I smiled sarcastically.
"yes"
"Show me"

The person Calisto leads me to was a man, tall and fit in stature with dark long hair and brown eyes, a soldier of some sort.He wore a red tunic and sat upon a wooden chair, in a well-decorated tent of the king's cavalry, as I peeked inside the tent.He spoke to another soldier and did not know of my presence.
No one did.Intruding in the barracks is forbidden to commoners.So this had to include a little stealth; and when did I? Zenobia? ever follow the law?never, not even in my human days.I felt so much adrenaline and zest.Someone with psychic powers is a rare thing in this time of turmoil.
As the younger soldier left; I made my way to the wooden table in the middle of the room and sat, and read the tablet upon the table of a map.
"Hello?There?"I surprised the dark haired man as he turned to me.
"Who are you?" he asked me"and what are you doing here?"
I laughed sarcastically"I am Zenobia, I came here for you, Aro, "I smiled raising to meet him.
"What do you want from me?"
"Your power and intellect could be used for far greater things" I spoke in a serious tone."The mortal carnal embodiment is fragile, wasted by war and famine!Never achieving true greatness and worth"
"Your point is?goddess from the mountain?"He said unaffected by me.I smirked and said:
"I wish for you to join us, we who are undying and never aging, Immortal"I spoke in a charismatic tone.
He denied me with bitter reluctance."...excuse me I have the battle to prepare for, goodbye"
Aro left his residence with a few Waring tools and necessities.I stood there until he sojourned out onto the outer premises.I knew this would be his decision.Still I will not stop here, so I made my next move: By taking a nameless warrior by the stealth, draining his blood and taking hid helmet, polearm, shield and clothing.I disguised myself to meet my prey.
The battlefield smelt of blood.A paradise of temptation to my preternatural senses tempting me to go into bloodthirsty madness!A desolation of red desire to blood drinkers and a violent desire to the men.Drinking blood to me is better than sex, blood is stimulating and nourishing.The adrenaline of the hunt wasn't all that different.The sound of swords and screams in my ears; like music!I almost forgot my purpose here, that was to find that horrible commander.A fight of man against man, savory savage beasts!
It really didn't matter if humans saw me because they thought my kind were gods.I ran up to his position and laughed "You call this battle strategy?"
"What do you know? About tactics?"
I took off my helmet and threw it at the head of an anonymous human causing him to fall unconsciously,"Power is the source of all passion in humanity, its the driving force of all creatures!Dominate or be dominated!Come to me!"
The sun on my skin seemed to get the attention of some of the warriors, the woman with skin of diamonds!The sight of the goddess of war!These men will be talking about this for years.With my inhuman speed, I took Aro and left to nearby ruins of stone structures, statues, and overgrown forestry.

"Are you hurt?" I: Zenobia asked Aro, who fell to his knees.I ripped the armor from my body and throw it into oblivion."You are bleeding"I could smell his blood.
"I was injured; just before you arrived, goddess,"He said in earnest.
"No need to call me a goddess, I am far from one"I smirked and licked the blood.This act made him uneasy I could tell by the way he looked at me.
"I never thought I would be not noticed by your kind, The ones we call gods..."Aro admitted as I crouched down:
"I need you, come with me as immortal"I forced him to the ground with my strength and bit him on the wrist.
"Don't fight it: Just like a snakes bite...swift and consuming...Sweet dreams "I whispered to my newly changing companion.
I sat cross-legged on the grass for a moment and looked around my surroundings and up to the clear skies, I saw nothing in those skies: We were alone and I smiled.I enjoyed screaming: existing in solitude rarely sung such music of the ambrosial nature of pain.He took my hand and rose from the ground with renascent posture and pulchritudinous as the next vampire.I caressed his pearly white face with my right my own affection and gazing into those red eyes with my own.
"You were telling the truth, your inquiry is quite compelling, Zenobia" He acknowledged me with unspoken insight.
"Yes," I spoke lightly.
"You are from don't remember your parents; or have any memory or thought affiliated with them?" Aro foretold using his own powers.
This caught me off is the truth I don't know either my father or mother, my vampire guardian I came to call mother was not my mother, she was my bond mother and the one who taught me to live like introduced me to blood and our poisonous effect we have on humans.Maybe someone erased these memories of mine or I have forgotten them.
My father? I had no memory of him, even the way he looked or the sound of his whole topic was nonexistent in my mind before he brought it up.
"No, I do not, I never did,"I thought meekly, with our hands embraced."I guess...They might come haunting me soon.
Due to reading my mind Aro figured it all out.Such a power is something to truly cherish.Where my power destroys whatever it comes in contact with. a curse than a positive advantage.A power which one can learn absolutely everything from a person is something magnificent.
My parents were nonexistent in my past as much as my memories; before the Vampire saved me from the burning of my hometown.She showed me something about myself I never knew the craving.
We went hunting upon the battling warriors.Man’s blood flowed down my throat.The feeling was that of ravenous ecstasy and animal intuition.The greatest pleasures akin to that of the most intimate touch.Yes! indeed: The Flesh , Blood and the Pain.
Sign up to rate and review this story