Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Delilah Obsession

Prologue: Letters

by panda_1418 3 reviews

Someone from outside the Academy has been sending Delilah love letters for weeks, but she ignores them. What happens when love letters aren't enough for this stalker?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 312 words

0Unrated
Delilah moaned in annoyance at the letter shoved under her door. If it was another letter from this J.B. person, she'd flip.

Someone named J.B. had been sending Delilah love letters for the past week. So far, all she knew about the guy was that he wasn't from the Academy, seeing as the sender always slipped in through her window and left it under her door. He figured she wouldn't think that.

He figured wrong.

Delilah hadn't told anyone about the letters, especially Julius. He was prone to get jealous. After about the fourth letter, she'd just starting shredding them, hoping J.B. would stop. But he didn't. Whoever J.B. was, he was persistent.

Sighing, Delilah ripped open the latest letter, wondering what it said.

Dear Delilah,

Are you there? You haven't responded to my letters. I need you, Delilah, you're so beautiful. I love everything about you. Your wonderful hair, your luscious lips, your br


Delilah stopped there, her cheeks glowing red. How dare this guy comment about that! Whoever he was, he was definitely a pervert. She quickly fed the disturbing letter through her shredder, and crumpled the pieces before trashing them.

Maybe it was time to inform Al.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next letter Delilah got, she brought straight to Al. He eyed the contents with suspicion.

"You're sure this isn't Julius, playing a joke on you?" he asked, looking over the top of his glasses.

"I'm positive. Julius isn't like that."

Al nodded, going back to the letter. His eyes widened as he read the last line out loud. "If you keep ignoring my letters, there will be CONSEQUENCES."

Delilah regarded it with a light heart. "What can J.B. do?"

"Do you really want me to answer that, man?"

Smiling, Delilah left the room. Her gut told her she wasn't giving this J.B. person enough credit.
Sign up to rate and review this story