Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Delilah Obsession

Dangerous Discovery

by panda_1418 1 review

Julius finds Delilah's love notes - which puts him in danger

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 582 words

0Unrated
A day after the latest J.B. love letter had been sent to Delilah found Julius walking down the hall to her bedroom, for a chat. As he knocked on the door, he was a bit surprised that it opened slightly. As he walked in, something at her window caught Julius' eye. Was that a hand slipping over? No, no. He must be seeing things, for the "hand" was gone.

Crink!

Julius stopped as he trod on an envelope. On the front, Delilah Devonshire was written in fancy handwriting, with dozens of hearts around her name. Julius looked around. No one was anywhere close, so he stooped down and picked up the letter.

"Just a peak," he muttered to himself.

He tore open the envelope and pulled out the fancy paper with a heart boarder. The letter started with / My dearest Delilah /. Julius gasped. This was ... a love note!

But who would be sending Delilah love notes? J.B., whoever that was. Julius decided it couldn't hurt to just "skim" over the letter. In a few places, he guessed Delilah would have been embarrassed, and he was too. The letter signed off like this:

Love your secret admirer,
J.B.

P.S. Continue ignoring my letters and there will be CONSEQUENCES.


Julius shuddered. Obviously, this guy was more than a secret admirer. Suddenly, he heard footsteps, headed his way. Thinking quickly, he dropped the letter behind him and kicked it and the envelope under Delilah's bed. Just in time, too. Delilah walked through the door.

"Julius? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Uh, I was just, y'know, looking for you," He stumbled over his words.

"Uh huh," Delilah eyed him suspiciously. "Was there any mail for me?"

It was Julius' turn to look at her suspiciously. "No, why? Have a secret pen-pal?"

Delilah blushed. "If only it were that." she whispered. "Come on, let's get some fresh air before Al decides we need another mission."

"All right." Julius agreed.

But at the back of his mind was the image of J.B.'s letter, stuffed under Delilah's bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Later that evening]

Al was walking along the hallway, coming back from his trip to the coffee machine. Stupid G.I.B., pinning him with the paperwork from their latest screw-up that Delilah and Julius had fixed. What bozos! Why couldn't they just -

His train of thought was interrupted as he spied an envelope peaking out from underneath Delilah's door. For some reason, Al knew before he even opened it that it was bad news. The message was short, but not sweet:

Delilah -
You have ignored me for the last time. Anyone who knows about these letters is now in danger.
You have been warned.

- J.B.


Al gulped as he banged on Delilah's door. She answered, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "What is it?"

He showed her the note. Delilah looked alarmed. "Are you gonna be OK?"

"Yeah, man," Al replied. "Does anyone else know about these letters?"

Delilah shook her head. "No, no one. So, what do we do?"

Al had an answer ready. "We put security cameras outside your room and my room, and if anyone that doesn't register with the Academy's database tried to gain access to our pads, alarms go off."

This satisfied Delilah. Both she and Al were safe.

But neither of them knew that Julius had seen the letters.

And neither of them knew that while Julius had been reading the letters, someone had been watching him ...
Sign up to rate and review this story