Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wish You Were Here

Two Words. No, Not Buttered Toast!

by moocow 4 reviews

There ain't nothing better. I just realized how I'm going to end this story, and that...there is a mucho grande secret.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 780 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10- Two Words. No, Not Buttered Toast!

December


Merry Christmas, I could care less

Aloe sat on my bed as I packed my bags, us ready to head home once again. We had flown to Chicago to celebrate Christmas and now that it had happened, I was ready to be gone. Nothing pleased me anymore and things were just getting hectic.

"I'm worried about you Lexi," Shaking my head, I took more clothes from the closet, throwing them in my bag.

"Why? I'm fine," Aloe smirked.

"Fine does not ever mean something good," I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her.

"Aloe, life is getting more and more tiring, ever since I agreed to help Pete," Aloe raised an eyebrow.

"With what?" she asked slowly. I shook my head.

"Joe's miserable without you and Pete wanted him back to his normal self," Aloe blinked a couple times before shaking her head.

"That's the problem...Joe's not trying, so why should I?" I sighed and shrugged.

"You should try because you love him," Aloe shook her head.

"I have no idea who I love anymore," she stood up and left the room, dragging her feet and her head down. Throwing my head back, I closed my eyes.

"Neither do I,"

_________________________________________________________________

Sighing, I made my way downstairs to see Heather cuddled up against Patrick, them both just talking softly to each other, her own bags next to the couch they were on. Shaking my head, I walked down the hallway, passing Tessa who smiled and stepped up the stairs as I entered the kitchen, to see Pete standing at the fridge.

"Hey," I whispered and he lightly smiled.

"You are really leaving, huh?" I nodded and he looked around for a minute. "Heather is staying with Patrick for a week, so they can work on the album and such, and work with William,"

I nodded again and grabbed a clean cup from the sink before pushing it against the automatic ice maker built into the fridge.

"Cool...I'm still not going to stay...I need and want to go home," Pete smirked.

"Give me one reason why you're going," I lightly smiled.

"Give me one reason why I should stay," Pete shook his head at me.

"Ouch," Sighing, Pete took the glass from me, taking his own sip.

"Pete, I'm allowed to do whatever I want...I don't have anything holding me down," Pete gulped and looked down, away from both of us.

"Yeah...you're a free angel,"

"Except I'm not exactly what you would call an angel," Pete turned back and looked quizzically at me.

"Why?" I bit my lip.

"Because I have far too many sins, not enough tragedies," Pete lightly smirked at the reference.

"What would you call a tragedy?" Licking my lips slightly, I watched as he stepped closer.

"Me dying in your arms," Pete paused just as he bowed his head closer and looked straight at me.

"Peter," Pete blinked many times, pulling away to see Tessa entering the room. I smirked.

Peter

She beamed at him before switching her gaze to me and her smile softening.

"Yeah?" he asked and Tessa looked back at him, her hands messing with each other in front of her stomach.

Is she pudgy?

Tessa smiled again and lightly laughed.

"I have great news Pete..." I tried to hold my laughter.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieko!

Oh, how I wished she said that. Before Pete could even respond, Tessa bit her lip and stepped closer.

"I'm pregnant,"

Oh, shit.

________________________________________________________________

About five seconds after that, I disappeared from the kitchen and slicked upstairs, un-noticed and grabbed my bags. And in about five more hours, I was back at home, in my big comfy bed with 12 missed calls and 10 voice mails.

Blinking, I sighed up at the ceiling and shook my head at the posters. Sitting up I grabbed Petey and combed his hair to the side.

"Why does everything seem to hurt?" I asked it and the cow just stared at me. "And why do I always seem to fuck things up?"

Shaking my head, I put him down and headed over and turned my iPod deck on, putting it on shuffle.

Hearing the acoustics hit my ears I felt the tears and stopped dead in my tracks in an empty spot in my room, falling to my knees with my lips slightly parted in a slight gasp.

Letting the tears slip down my face, I hiccupped and let my breaths get caught in my throat and my heart sink down further than ever.

Merry Christmas, I could care less...
Sign up to rate and review this story